Complicated

One

Chanyeol would largely describe his relationship with Minseok uncomplicated. They didn't fight much, small bickering here and there, more often it was playful than anything. Their personalities didn't clash, like a puzzle they pieced together their traits for a perfect fit.

 

There was nothing major Chanyeol could thing of that made their relationship complicated

.

Unless.... There was this one thing...

 

Minseok HATED clothes. Well not really HATED but really disliked wearing clothes. Since Minseok spended most of his time lounging around in the penthouse he had taken up the habit of wearing little to no clothes. Chanyeol thanked his past self for buying the penthouse apartment since not too many people could spy on his Minseok prancing around in a white t-shirt or his birthdaysuit. Only the apartment building next door could really spy into his but it had been vacant since May.

 

This was a minor complication. Not that Chanyeol complained of his beloved state of dress but it led to minor problems with guests coming over or the problem in his pants.

 

"Minseok I am home!" Chanyeol shouted while throwing his burberry coat on the plush chair in the hallway and kicking off his converse into a pile, business on the top and free on the bottom. 

 

"Welcome home!" greeted him back and Chanyeol smiled a big white smile and walked into the big livingroom only to be greeted by-ohmygodbutt!

 

Minseok looked up from his thick magazine when Chanyeol choked on nothing and started to wave his arms around. Minseok was laying on his stomach on the couch dressed in only a white button-up. His glorified buns right out in the open and his white, black and orange spotted tail swishing back and forth only seemed to draw even more attention to the utterly side. Chanyeol wondered what he had done in his past life to deserve this, he had problaby been a saint. Yes saint.

 

"What's wrong?" Minseok opened up his eyes wide and made to get up- "DON'T MOVE!" but froze when Chanyeol held up both of his hand in a 'stop' motion.

 

They looked at each other in these positions for a minute until Chanyeol had to breathe... Because he forgot to. "Minseok we have to talk about your clothes," he finally said and Minseok just tilted his head to the side and looked at the photographer with big eyes. "or you lack of clothes." Chanyeol finished and rubbed his temples.

 

"What's wrong with my clothes?" Minseok furrowed his brows and his tail swished, "I see nothing wrong with my state of dress."

 

Chanyeol sighed and slumped his shoulders, "Nothing is wrong, I love your clothes... And lack of clothes but this is not proper."

 

Minseok looked unimpressed, "When did you care about being proper?"

 

"But what if I had guests with me? I don't want them to see you !" Chanyeol had started to pace back and forth while glancing at Minseok and his bare .

 

"You usually call me if you were having someone come over just to avoid this situation," the calico raised one eyebrow and the photographer just sighed and slumped into the armchair beside him, "but I don't want anyone to see you like this, only I am priviliged to see you like this."

 

"And that you are." Minseok stated simply while crawling on the couch to the other end, magazine falling to the floor. He crossed the gap between the couch and the armchair gracefully and placed himself on his loveds lap.

 

"Only you have seen all of me." he purred and nuzzled Chanyeols cheek.

 

Chanyeol relaxed and embraced Minseok, "I know... I am just being worried someone will walk in on you half- or worse and think horrible thoughts and do horrible things to you."

 

Minseok nodded, "Like you?" and calmly pressed small kisses on Chanyeols jaw.

 

"Yes, totally like me- HEY WHAT!" Chanyeol who melted suddenly sat up straight and looked at Minseok accusingly.

 

"Hey big guy, don't worry," Minseok only smiled softly and then laughed. "You are worried, worried too much," Minseok looked straight into Chanyeols eyes, "No one else will see me like this okay? One cause you rarely have people over, two cause you ALWAYS call if the normals plans change."

 

"Third and last point is I'll hear if someone else is with you and will run to the bedroom if I am unproper for guests." as if showing a point, Minseoks ear twitched.

 

"And now you will help me be even more unproper and take this shirt off me." Minseoks voiced before he closed the gap between their lips.