Introduction

One

Already at 19 years old Chanyeol has made a big step into the world of photography. His exhibition "Elements" was praised by the art critics and captivated the public. From then on he started to work for magazines such as Dazed & Confused, Elle, Vogue and the list goes on. 

At the age of 20 his second big project "11th" made another critical acclaim and now his fame not only reached withing the reaches of South Korea, the world started to take notice of the young talented man. Now did he not only shoot for famous brands and magazines but his own visage was printed on many covers. Chanyeol was not only talented but handsome and very charming. Not only korea loved him but the world embraced him.

When he was 21 his third exhibition "the Phoenix" was one of the biggest events to happen to the photography world and now his homeland could not hold him back. His passion for photography and his fame demanded him. He flew all over the world. Attending wherever his exhibition opened. In daylight he worked with the rich and famous and at night he mingled with them at parties. 

 

What the world did not know was that at 19 Chanyeol met Minseok on the streets. One had been hunting for a beautiful shot and one had been hunting for food. The young photographer had taken the cat hybrid with him. Taken him to his home, cleaned him up (Minseok mostly cleaned himself, Chanyeol quickly noticed how obsessed with cleanliness the cat was) and fed him. Minseok had been catious but open, thirsty for affection and most of all love. A unbreakable bond was created.

When Chanyeol was 20 Minseok was a constant in his life and Chanyeols was a constant in Minseoks.

At 21 Chanyeol took Minseok to a vet to make sure Minseok got every shot he needed to be taken outside country to be able to have him by his side. Minseok followed everywhere Chanyeol went. Cause home is where heart is.

Now the world awaits what next step the young superstar photographer would take. Chanyeol could care less cause he has Minseok by his side.