Three

Still

[CONTENTID2]come look me in the eye when you destroy me[/CONTENTID2][CONTENTID1]After walking for god knows how long, he stopped to recompose. To think... what the hell just happened? It was an accident. In his rush to get her to a hospital, they had crashed into another car. His pregnant wife was bleeding from her abdomen. And he... well... he just got up and left, unscathed. Was he proud of his decision? To hell if he knew the truth. There was a carnival going on in his head... a damn, ed up carnival. Though, the wild commotion in his chest had ceased. His heart was now just another empty compartment waiting to be filled... but with what? New life? New love? Who was he trying to kid? The only one for him was the one he had left behind back there in that smoldering heat of despair. He turned around. His whole body moved in slow motion. Was it too late to go back? She would surely hate him forever and ever and ever but...

"Your little wife's dead, dude. So is your kid. Oh, and five other youngsters. Wow, you've really outdone yourself, pal." The sound of applause echoed through his mind. "All in one big firework. You think I could top that, Koucakes?" The voice now spoke to someone other than himself.

"Should we find out, Junki boy... after I've revived them... for the very first time..."

"Oh, this should be fun for a while."

Indeed... only for a while.

• • • • • • 

No matter how many times he's disappointed you, you've welcomed him back with open arms. But this time... this time should be different. Don't you hate him, love? Shall I punish him for you? For all the times he's turned his back? Shall I, in the place of your brothers, string him up, cut off his balls, gouge out his eyes, and skin him alive?

Why don't you speak? It still hurts... doesn't it? It will leave behind a scar that you can hide, cover up, pretend it's not there, but it will remain... a tarnished imprint on your soul.

Shall we... shall we give it an eternal friend? We have an entire eternity to plan? Wouldn't it be fun?

• • • • • • •

Grey searches frantically for an escape. She feels their eyes crawling all over her body, brushing against the sensitive hairs on her skin. If she screams, will anyone hear her? They will... whatever they are... they will. Where is she now? Oh... well... no where holy. As their game grows, she realizes just how small and insignificant she is. Only one... only one of many stupid, stupid girls before her. Why did she follow them? Oh right, blinded by the pain of loss.

They mock her with their silence. The unbearable fear that encompasses stillness. She knows she must break it. Soon... before it devours her... the murderous silence.

"Come out here, you miserable s!" Her screams are immediately swallowed up by the moving shadows.

"Did our little just cuss at us?"

"She sure did."

"Cute." The short comment is directly followed by menacing laughter.

"Seriously... you'd think they'd learn something like... uhhh... not following strangers."

"Where's the fun in that?"

"True... so true."

She can feel them circling her like cackling hyenas. They are wicked beings... wicked.

"Come out, you ing bastards, you ing animals! Stop hiding in the dark. Come look me in the eye when you destroy me!"

"Oh... this . She's challenging us?"

"She thinks we won't do it?"

"This is just too funny. If only hyungnim was here to see this. God... this is killing me."

"ing Dabin... you just had to put a damper on our fun, didn't you? Why do you always have to mention him? We all know you idolize his and he's your ing god, but no... just noooo, okay?"

"I just lost my appetite. Ugh, you guys ."

"I'm with Minsu on this one... someone just finish her off and let's go already."

"Guys...guyssss... I miss Xinling noona. Do you think she's being taken advantage of while we're not around?"

"Shut up, Suwoong... just shut up. You're not helping."

While the wicked beings argued amongst themselves, they seemed a little more... human. But... that does not make them human, does it...

Yeah, it does not matter. The outcome will remain the same. She is going to die. Mmmhmm... end of story.[/CONTENTID1]