Chapter 5

Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Seohyun!” Luhan called her name loudly – that’s more like shout her name though. Seohyun – who is talking with Hyoyeon, another secretary of another department in the same floor – ran hurriedly to Luhan’s office only to find the guy looking so angry and Seohyun cursed herself for forgetting that actually she goes there to pick up some files.

“Where are the files?” Luhan asked her in anger and Seohyun gulped. She’s really in a deep and she knows she can’t run away from Luhan. She gulped once again before she answers. “Uh… You know… Unfortunately I forget to bring the files…” Seohyun replied slowly – scared that the CEO will hit her but no. Luhan was just standing there with a blank face. “So? What are you waiting for? Go back to the lobby and pick up those files and bring it back here!” Luhan orders her around and Seohyun swear that she’s not only in a deep but also in the hell. “I’ll be right back!” And with that Seohyun left the room in hurry that even the door wasn’t fully closed.

--

After picking up the files which is placed at the secretary’s room in the lobby – the 1st floor – and get back to the 17th floor, she hurriedly ran toward Luhan’s office. And when she enters the room all she can see was Luhan sleeping soundly in his desk. At first, Seohyun thought that Luhan was just joking around but as she saw the black color under his eyes, she believes that Luhan was really tired. Well, he’s the CEO after all… so isn’t it normal to get so many works?

She looks at all the paper works that was on the desk that was messed up. At first, she looks into it and then she finally realizes that it was all about the data of the product. Seohyun’s maybe an heir that really hates to attend meeting but after sometimes attending it, she knew perfectly how to does all those works. Well, Seohyun is smart even though she acts very bratty towards someone who she didn’t like. And for the next 5 minutes, she tries to works on it. And after she finished it, she felt so proud of herself.

She placed the paper works on the top of the files and decides to just strolling around the floor or chatting with Hyoyeon again. It was about 8 PM and yet Seohyun still didn’t goes home because Luhan didn’t even woke yet and if she suddenly goes home then maybe Luhan would be confused – or not. But she just decides to not go home yet. She told her maids that she wills sleepover at Yoona’s house because she won’t tell them she has an apartment.

And after 15 minutes of chatting with Hyoyeon, she decides to go to Luhan’s office to checks if he is awake or not. And he’s awake. As soon as Luhan heard footsteps, he looks up only to look at Seohyun who’s looking at him too. “So… you’re the one who finish all of this?” Luhan asked her and Seohyun nods hesitantly. “I didn’t really have works, and you are sleeping and it was so messy and you know I kind of know how to works.” Seohyun explained to Luhan who’s actually looking at Seohyun intensely.

“Uhm… Thanks, Seohyun. So because you finish all of this, you can go home if you want.” Luhan told Seohyun and Seohyun looks at him with a confused face. “What about you?” Seohyun asked Luhan as she starts packing her bag and also she wears her jacket. “I’m going home too. Do you think I’ll stay here? No, I’m tired.” Luhan said as he starts packing his things. After the two finishes packing, the two left the office. And as they stepped into the 1st floor, Luhan asked Seohyun.

“You’ll go home with?” Luhan asked her and Seohyun started thinking but after a while she answered ‘Bus’ because she’ll go home riding a bus. “You’re going to ride a bus? You know that the walk here to the bus station is far, right?” Luhan asked her and Seohyun can’t help but to think what will Luhan do. “Just ride my car until the bus station. You know, it’s already night it can be dangerous.” Luhan said to Seohyun and Seohyun starts thinking about it. “No. I can walk by my own, Ahjussi. Thank you for your offer.” Seohyun then left Luhan.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter