Chapter 4

Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun groaned as she sat down of the chair in the table that already reserved by Sehun, meanwhile Yoona was busy calling someone with her phone. Seohyun rested her head on the table. Actually, Yoona dress her comfortably which means she’s really okay with her clothes now. She just wears some casual grey sweatshirt and white cardigan with a not-too-short white skirt also. Seohyun looks over to Yoona – who’s still in the phone anyway – and hoping Sehun and his brother will get here as soon as possible.

“Seohyun-ah, Sehun said he will be late because the traffic.” Yoona said after she ends the call. Seohyun just nod at her – completely careless. “Then let’s go somewhere first!” Seohyun said as she stood up and looks over to Yoona that was actually hesitated to go. “We’ll come back in time, I promise.” Seohyun said and with that she dragged Yoona out of the restaurant. The two then roams around the street, wandering for something good to buy.

And it only ended up with them bought so many clothes – even though most of it was Yoona’s. Yoona picked out many pretty clothes as she actually have a good fashion taste – well, maybe not that good but for sure, it’s better than Seohyun’s. And talking about Seohyun she bought things that was just like her taste. She only picked out clothes that were black or grey, not any colorful color – but she also picked out the clothes that were white, because she loves white.

And they just got back before Sehun came. Yoona felt a little disappointed because Sehun was late but she now she has to trust her lover. And just about a minute after, two men appeared and enter the room – yes, because Sehun reserved a VIP Room for them. One was obviously Sehun and the other was obviously his brother. At the sight of Sehun, Yoona sighed in relief – because to be honest, she didn’t like waiting so is Seohyun because the two were impatient.

“Sorry, we’re late. We’re stuck because the traffic jams.” Sehun explained – because he didn’t want Yoona to misunderstand, but sure Yoona won’t. “It’s okay, Hun. I understand.” Yoona answered and Seohyun rolled her eyes – totally disgusted by the two acting so lovey-dovey. Yoona once said that if she found her true love, she will be just cheesy as Yoona but this is Seohyun we’re talking about and she refused to believe that it’s true.

Sehun and his brother seat in front of Seohyun and Yoona. Sehun sat in front of Yoona, and Seohyun sat beside Yoona, meanwhile in front of Seohyun was Sehun’s brother and beside Sehun’s brother was Sehun. After ordering, the four of them start chatting even though the conversation was light.

“So, you must be Sehun’s girlfriend, right?” Sehun’s brother asked and pointed to Yoona who nod eagerly. “By the way, you’re not calling him, ‘Hyung’?” Yoona asked he and she received a light chuckle from Sehun’s brother and also Sehun who giggles – but stopped as she felt Yoona glares at him. “I’m Im Yoona, Sehun’s girlfriend. So you’re older than Sehun?” Yoona asked and confused at the same time, so was Seohyun – but Seohyun didn’t care about anything from him so why bother to ask it?

“Yes, I’m older than Sehun. And also I forget to introduce myself. My name is Jongin, but I like to be called Kai.” Kai introduce himself. “And you must be Yoona’s friend.” Kai said as he smiled sweetly to Seohyun. “Well, yes, I’m Seohyun. I’m Yoona’s best friend.” Seohyun said and smile – even though she didn’t felt to smile, she’s just being polite to Kai.

“So… since you two go to the same school as Sehun that means I will see you two in school too!” Kai exclaimed happily. “I’m older than Sehun by about 4 months… So I’m not in collage… yet.” Kai explained to the two girls in front of him. “I see…” Seohyun said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter