Chapter 10

Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as Seohyun stepped into Luhan’s office, she was greeted by simple, short plain words. “Get out.” Luhan said and Seohyun can’t help but feel too annoyed, like who won’t be if they was standing there and greeted by some words like that. “Yah, Ahjussi!” Seohyun shouted as she was annoyed but Luhan just pretends that she’s not there and ignores her. Seohyun scoffed at his act before she walked toward him and smacked the back of his head. “YAH!” Luhan growled but the girl could be careless about it.

“I am your boss and you should respect me!” Luhan yelled at her as he glares coldly to her and Seohyun swears she was kind of intimidated by him for a few seconds. She never sees Luhan acting like this. Luhan always act like some annoying brats of her high-school but she never really being a total annoying person like this. It was unfamiliar for her. What is wrong with him today? Seohyun thought. “I know that you are my boss but that doesn’t mean you can just tell me to get out of your office when I’m your assistant and I just come to work here.” Seohyun spat at him.

“I’m sorry.” Luhan softly apologize as soon as he calmed down and Seohyun only muttered ‘it’s fine’ to him like, what can she say other than that? She was beyond annoyed but since Luhan already apologized to her, she thinks it’s already okay. “What’s wrong with you anyways, Ahjussi?” Seohyun asked curiously and Luhan only sighed before he answers her. “I think I’m just… kind of stressed. You never know how much hard it is to work as the CEO.” Luhan replied her as he once again sighed tiredly. I do know how much hard it is, Ahjussi, Seohyun thought.

“Yeah… I know about that. That’s probably why now I advise you to take some rest and not to work too hard because it will make you restless since I heard you have some meetings tomorrow.” Seohyun advised and to be very honest, Luhan was kind of offended that a younger girl just told him what to do when he clearly knows about it though he never really does it – though he only nods at Seohyun because well, he didn’t want to be nagged again.

“Since you say, I shouldn’t be too tired… Can you please be a kind assistant for 1 day and deliver all of this paperwork to the head staff of each department in each floor, please?” Luhan said softly as he pushed all the paperwork that he already signed. “Are you kidding me? It’s still Monday and you just tell me to deliver all of them?!” Seohyun asked. “I’m not joking so you better go deliver them quickly and after you deliver them, please buy me a coffee and you can buy one for you too with this.” Luhan explained as he handed out his credit card.

“Wow, you were all annoying at first and now you’re being all kind? I doubt if my boss isn’t bipolar.” Seohyun mumbled as she walked out of the office with all the – heavy – paperwork and files.

“YAH! I’M NOT BIPOLAR!”

--

“Luhan, you can’t ignore me like this!” A certain brown-haired girl cried out as Luhan stares out of the window, completely ignoring her presence. She gritted her teeth as she tries hard not to burst out. “Luhan, please don’t ignore me. I know what I do in the past is wrong but please… Can we fix it already? Or do you still have any hard feeling for me?” The girl asked. She only wants Luhan to be like a normal friend to her but it was hard, especially after what she did on the past to Luhan.

“Do you think we can fix it? It’s already like we’re over. I know that you maybe want to fix it, but it’s too late. I want to fix

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter