Chapter 6

Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Wait, what?” Seohyun turns her face to Luhan who has blank face plastered on his face. “Yah!” She shouted at him and Luhan jumped a bit before he turns his face to look at Seohyun – who looks annoyed – but he himself was annoyed. “What?” He asked her because he was actually didn’t hear of what Seohyun asked him because his mind went black for seconds. “I’m asking you, what did you just say?” Seohyun repeated her question. “Uh… I’m asking you if you want to go out-” “Wait, what? Go out? No.” Seohyun cut Luhan off even when Luhan haven’t finished the sentence.

“Who said I want to go out with you? Ugh… There’s no way I would go out with a very sensitive, stubborn, very impatient high school student like you.” Luhan was actually being honest but for Seohyun it was more like Luhan was mocking her and she really didn’t appreciate it. “Well, you know what, Ahjussi? Same goes for you. Do you think I want to go out with you… I mean why would I want to go out with some annoying, picky, bossy Ahjussi like you?” Seohyun retorted back.

“Yah, Seohyun! Don’t call me Ahjussi! I’m not that old I mean… I’m only 24 years old and it’s not old! If I’m above thirty then maybe you can call me Ahjussi! And I’m sorry but did you just say I’m annoying?” Luhan asked her and that’s when Seohyun gulped a bit. The word just slipped from that she didn’t even realize it and now she’s in a deep . “Well, you are annoying like I mean you’re always being bossy around me.” Seohyun tried to cover it with a lie – well, it was a fact actually. “I am not being bossy around you.” “Yes, you are.” “No, I’m not.” “Yes.” “No.” “Yes, you are, Ahjussi~” Seohyun and Luhan didn’t answer.

“Just stop being childish, won’t you? And I want to say go out for a lunch, ok? Don’t misunderstand.” Luhan asked her in a very annoyed tone and Seohyun rolled her eyes. Like he himself isn’t childish, Seohyun thought. “Fine. What kind of lunch are you offering me?” Seohyun asked him with a glare. The guy in front of her was maybe bipolar. He would be very sweet, caring, kind and unexpected in one second but in another second he would turns to be someone that is very evil, annoying, and being so perfectionist – the type of guy that Seohyun hates.

“Uh… A friendly one? Wait- I’m your boss. So… what about only ‘lunch’ no ‘friendly’ or anything else.” Luhan told her. “Or do you mean you want more than that?” Luhan asked her and bit his lower lip – absolutely trying to do some aegyo – and Seohyun swear she can vomited anytime soon because seeing the horrible aegyo from her oh-so-annoying boss. “No, I’m not.” Seohyun said to Luhan as she started walked away from him. Luhan rolled her eyes before he stood up and walk faster trying to keeping the same pace with Seohyun so he won’t be left behind.

Luhan gripped her hand and Seohyun turns her face toward Luhan. “What?” She asked with a bit annoyed tone. Well, maybe because she didn’t like having skin ship with boys – or maybe, just with Luhan because she’s quite close with another assistant in the office, Chen and she’s comfortable having some skin ship with him. “So are you going or not going?” Luhan asked her. Seohyun thinks for seconds before answering. “Yes.” She answered. Well, maybe because she didn’t want to be alone in her apartment doing nothing or maybe because Luhan will be embarrassed if she rejects the offer or maybe because she herself wants a lunch with Luhan. But she knows that the last one is impossible.

--

“What time is it and why is he’s so late?!” Seohyun whispered to herself as she looks at her watch. It shown about 1 PM and Luhan had told her that he will have a lunch with her. Apparently after she said yes to his offer, Luhan had said about the name of restaurant and also the time but her boss was late – as always because Chen told her once about that. Just then, she saw the sight of Luhan entering the restaurant and her jaws dropped a bit seeing him.

Luhan was wearing a plain long-sleeved grey shirt and a pair of blue jeans and also a pair of white converse and it was very simple and casual but Seohyun can’t deny that Luhan was very handsome in that clothes. Especially when he was wearing shades and a white snapback with ‘YO’ word on it that made

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter