Chapter 71

☾Full Moon☽

3 YEARS LATER . . .

 

"What the heck , SEHUN!!! GET YOUR LAZY OFF YOUR BED NOW!!!!"

Kyungsoo shouted and the ground shook. Sehun fell off from his bed and groaned in pain.

"HYUNG!! JUST LET ME SLEEP FOR A FEW MINUTES!!"

Kyungsoo clenched his fist and clicked his fingers. The tree veins carried Sehun and threw him to the  bathroom.

"Okay! Okay! I'm up!!"

Kyungsoo smirked and clapped his hands. He walked down the stairs and saw Baekhyun watching tv with Baemin. Baemin had grown into a pretty teenager and strong liked Soohwan. With Soohwan's blood running around Baemin , she was strong and passionate just like Soohwan. Kyungsoo smiled faded when Baemin reminded him of Soohwan. 

He removed his eyes from Baemin and made his way to the kitchen to make some breakfast for the others. In the house , there were only EXO and Baemin living together. They spent a lot of their time searching for Soohwan and the result was.. NOTHING. There weren't any signs of Soohwan and somehow they got gave up and accepted the fact that Soohwan is not alive anymore.

Baekhyun his sister's hair who was sitting on his lap , watching tv. With the back facing him , it reminded him of Soohwan. Tears unknowingly brimmed at his eyes. He cleared his throat and wiped his tears away. Baemin turned her head and stared at her brother.

"Oppa.. You okay?"

Baekhyun smiled and nodded.

"I miss her too , oppa.."

Baekhyun's smile faded and hugged his sister tightly.

"I know.. We all do.."

Sehun finally finished his morning routines and came downstairs with the others in the living room. Kyungsoo shouted from the kitchen telling them that breakfast is ready. Everyone ran to the table and grabbed their seat. They began their breafast as normal everyday. Suho suddenly spoke out.

"Let's go and see the tree again.. I miss that tree.."

Everyone stopped eating and turned to Suho who forced himself to eat when everyone knew he was on the verge of crying. They sadly smiled and nodded. They finished their breakfast and head out. The weather today was awesome and refreshing. They took in deep breath and felt their burdens being removed.

Baemin was walking beside Baekhyun until she heard a voice calling out to her.

"Baemin..."

Baemin's eyes widened and followed the voice. Baekhyun was shocked to see Baemin running off just like that.

"BAEMIN! Where are you going?"

The others followed Baekhyun to catch up with Baemin.

"I heard something , oppa! It's calling me!!"

"Don't be silly , Baemin! GET BACK HERE NOW!!"

"You have to believe me , oppa! I heard something!"

Baekhyun groaned in frustration and chased after Baemin because he was worried that Baemin could get hurt. While chasing after Baemin , he stopped suddenly when he heard familiar voices.

"Baekhyun..."

He looked around his surrounding trying to find where the sound was coming from. He found nothing. EXO stopped when they heard familiar voices calling out to them.

"My love..."

They knew the voices belonged to. It must be her. They ran with their vampire speed , trying to look for her. Then , the voice lead them to that tree. They stood a few metres away from the tree and looked around. And yet , they can't find anything. The wind blew strongly and their hair was in the way. They blinked their eyes when they saw something or someone coming out behind the tree.

Their sight was blurry when the ind continued to blow hard.

"Finally.. All of you are here..."

Soon , the wind stopped blowing and the sun shone brightly. In front of them stood a girl instead of the tree. The tree was gone and there was a girl dressing in white. Is it the person they have been waiting for so long? The girl breathe out and they can saw the girl's side view. Long eyelashes. Pink and lump lips. When the girl fully facing EXO , their heart beat again. Tears b at their eyes. They finally found her.

There stood Soohwan , dressing in white. Smiling like a beautiful angel at them. EXO and Baemin ran towards Soohwan. They stopped , afraid it was a fake one. Baemin was the first one to hug Soohwan. 

"UNNIE!!!!!"

Soohwan smiled and hugged Baemin tightly.

"OPPAS!! SHE IS REAL!!! SHE IS REAL!!!!"

Baemin removed from the hug and Soohwan stared lovingly at her loved ones. She smiled.

"I'm back.."

EXO one by one pushed each other to hug Soohwan! IT WAS THE REAL HER!! THEY ALL CRIED WHEN THEY HUGGED SOOHWAN! Baekhyun stood there , still shocked to see Soohwan in front of her. Soohwan walked towards Baekhyun and caressed his cheeks. Baekhyun's tears finally rolled down his cheeks. 

"Is it really you , Soohwan?"

Soohwan smiled lovingly at Baekhyun and nodded. Baekhyun hugged Soohwan tightly and sobbed at her shoulders. Soohwan missed the boys too. She missed them so much! She patted Baekhyun's back and everyone hugged them. It was a big group hug. When they removed from the hug , Soohwan cupped Baekhyun's face and said...

"Finally.."

With the last words , Soohwan placed her lips on Baekhyun's lips. Lay quickly covered Baemin's innocent eyes. Baekhyun kissed Soohwan back and they have sworn and promised not to leave each other again. Forever and ever... They will never leave each other again and have a better future with each of them. Soohwan finally got her happiness and her love. She finally found her love and her happiness. Thanks to EXO and Baekhyun sacrifice and their strong love for her , she willing to sacrifice anything for her loved ones. Anything. 

 

= THE END =

 

 

FINALLY!!! I HAVE FINISH THIS STORYYYYYYYYY!!!!! THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR LOVELY SUPPORT ON 'FULL MOON'! I APPREACIATE ALL YOUR SUPPORT AND YOUR LOVE FOR THIS STORYY! OF COURSE THIS IS NOT THE END OF SWEET_CHOCOLATE98! MORE STORYYY IS COMING SOON AFTER MY BIG EXAM!!! ENJOYYY THE UPDATES , EVERYONEEE!