Chapter 30

☾Full Moon☽

▄▀▄▀▄Chapter 30▄▀▄▀▄

 

The next morning , the human woke up due to the sunlight shining on him. He sat up and rubbed his eyes. He stretched and turned his head. He saw Soohwan sleeping. Her head on her knees while her back leaning against the closet. Soohwan soon woke up too.

She hissed in pain when she turned her neck. She massaged it and stood up. She rubbed his eyes sleepily. The human softly chuckled to see Soohwan's bed hair. Soohwan looked at the human and laughed.

Baekhyun raised his eyebrow and blinked his eyes in confusion.

"Err.. Good morning?"

Soohwan held her laugh and nodded. She ruffled the human's bed hair before walking to the bathroom. Baekhyun went to the mirror and widened his eyes to see his messy bed hair. He pouted and combed his hair with his fingers. Soohwan came out from the bathroom after finished doing her morning routines. 

"Ready for breakfast?"

Baekhyun nodded. Soohwan smiled. She wore her clothes :

(Ignored the bags and shoes! hahaha xD)

Soohwan tied her hair in a bun before leaving the room. Baekhyun followed Soohwan from behind and made their way to the kitchen. The human felt Soohwan seems to be in a good mood. She saw the tv was on. She shook her head when she saw Chen sleeping on the sofa. She ruffled Jongdae's hair and kissed his forehead. 

Chen smiled as he rubbed his eyes. He opened his eyes to see Soohwan smiling down at him. Chen got off from the sofa and gave Soohwan a morning kiss on the lip before walking upstairs to do his morning routines. She put on the apron while the human put on his.

Baekhyun doesn't know how to tie the string on his back. Soohwan shook her head.

"Being a baby , ehh?"

Soohwan teased. Baekhyun blushed in embarassment. 

"Come here.."

Soohwan hugged Baekhyun and tied the strings behind his back. Baekhyun blushed at the closeness between both of them. He tried to calm down by breathing in and out. While doing that , he managed to smell something nice from Soohwan. She smell like roses. Once Soohwan was done , she pulled away and flicked the human's forehead. Baekhyun groaned in pain and pouted.

"Don't start with your whining and start making breakfast.."

Baekhyun pouted again and nodded. Soohwan chuckled and went to take out some raw meat from the fridge. 

"You want some meat? I'm going to cook some for you.."

Baekhyun's eyes lit up at the mention of meat. He nodded excitedly. Soohwan ruffled the human's hair and started to grill the meat. She cooked 13 meats half cooked while the other one fully cooked for Baekhyun. Baekhyun helped Soohwan to set the tables up. The food was finished and so does Baekhyun's food too. Soohwan went to fridge to get the blood packs but she found out that they were out of blood packs. She sighed.

"Okay.. We're done.. Why don't you watch some tv first? I'll go and wake the others.."

"Do you need help with it?"

"Well.. Do you want one of them to bit you and drink your blood?"

Baekhyun widened his eyes. Soohwan chuckled and ruffled the human's hair.

"I'm just joking.. I'll handle this.."

Baekhyun nodded and Soohwan walked upstairs to wake EXO up. First , she went to her room , tryint to wake Lay up. 

"Yixing.. You okay? Wanna get something to drink?"

Lay groaned and slowly sat up. 

"I'll let you settle first.. I'll go and wake the others first.."

Soohwan left her room and went to Kris's room. She shook her head when she saw Kris's sleeping position. She slapped the giant's making Kris jumped in surprise.

"What the!! YAH! LEE SOOHWAN!"

"Don't yah me , giant! I want you to go and get some blood packs.. We are out of blood packs.. And you know how some of them reacts when they found no blood packs in the fridge.."

Kris sighed and nodded. He quickly got off from bed and did his morning routines. He flew out from his window and now on his way to get some blood packs. Soohwan went back to Lay. Lay was still sitting on the bed , holding onto his neck.

"Thirsty , Yixing?"

Lay turned his head and nodded. 

"I just ask Kris to go and get some blood packs.. You wanna drink from me?"

"Y-You s-sure?"

Soohwan smiled and nodded. She sat on Lay's lap and pushed Lay to her neck. Lay her neck and his eyes turned red. He sunk his fangs into her neck and drank her blood. Soohwan moaned and hugged Lay closely to her , pushing his head deeper into her neck. Lay quenched his thirst and pulled away from her neck.

Soohwan panted and felt dizzy.

"Woahh.. You sure take a lot , Yixing.."

"I'm sorry.."

Soohwan shook her head and got off from his lap. But Lay pulled back to his lap again. Soohwan widened her eyes.

"Soohwan.. I wanted to tell you that.. I-I l-love you.."

Soohwan blushed at the confession.

"I always wanted to bond with you.. Seeing you bond with Sehun , Chen and Suho breaks my heart.. I wanna bond with you too , Soohwan.. I love you.."

Soohwan bit her bottom lip and felt her face completely warm. She avoided his eye contacts and played with her fingers. Lay lifted her chin and turned her face to face him. 

"I love you , Soohwan.."

With these 3 words , Lay pressed his lip on hers. Soohwan widened her eyes in shocked at the sudden actions. Soohwan's eyes turned red and kissed Lay back. Lay smiled in the kiss and hugged Soohwan tightly , pushing her to deepen the kiss. Soohwan broke the kiss and went to his neck. She his neck , making Lay moaned in pleasure. 

She sunk her fangs into his neck and drank his blood. Soohwan the holes and pulled away from the neck. She kissed Lay again. Lay pushed Soohwan to the bed and took off her cardigan off and trailed kisses to her neck. Soohwan moaned when Lay found her sweet spot on her neck. Lay smirked and on the spot , making a hickey.

Before Lay lifted her top , Soohwan stopped him.

"Y-Yixing.. W-We should s-stop.."

Lay smiled and nodded. Soohwan got off from the bed and looked at the hickey on her neck. She widened her eyes at the size of the hickey on her neck. Lay smiled , happy to see his work on her neck. He back hugged Soohwan and kissed the hickey on her neck.

"Now..we bonded.. Thank you , Soohwan.."

Soohwan smiled and caressed his hands.

"Come on.. We need to wake the others for breakfast.."

Lay smiled and nodded. He kissed Soohwan on the lip one last time before leaving the room. By the time Soohwan leave the room , everyone was awake and Kris was back from getting the blood packs. She blushed. Did she kiss Lay that long? She blushed when she thought of it. Lay soon came back down to join the others for breakfast. Lay pulled her by the waist to sit beside him. The others noticed something going on between Lay and Soohwan. They got so close to each other.

So close..

Sehun knew something is definitely wrong. There's one thing to check. His shoulders. Sehun rushed to Lay's side and pulled his sleeves up. He widened his eyes to see a mark on his shoulders while Soohwan's palm had Lay's emblem. Sehun sighed and went back to his seat. 

Lay smiled and kissed Soohwan's temples. Suho and Chen knew they bonded. They had no choice but to accept. Lay is the nicest vampire in the group so they will let this one go. The others glared at each other , sending a warning to those who are not bonded with Soohwan.

'Those who are next are so dead!'

Soohwan chuckled when she heard the thoughts through telepathy. Baekhyun looked at the others who were glaring at each other. Baekhyun cracked a small smile when he found that Lay was getting better and better. Lay ruffled the human's hair and ate his food. 

Maybe..

Just maybe..

Baekhyun could get used to this..

TRIPLE UPDATES!! WOOHOO!! Triple updates for my subbies and everyone as christmas presents! Here you go! I will update again after Christmas! Byeee guys!! have a nice day and hope you enjoy the triple updates for today~~ Merry Christmas , everyone~~~ :D Going to sleep now!! Goodnight and Byyeeeee!!