Chapter 38 : Chen's Past & Lay's Past

☾Full Moon☽

 

☾ Chapter 38 : Chen's Past 

 

 

Chen.. 

Kim Jongdae...

Jongdae was a KINGKA in his school. Girls would sacrifice everything just to get his attention. And Jongdae himself acknowledged himself a Kingka too. He thought that he's the most handsome in the whole world. He became a stubborn Kingkas in his school.

Everyday at school , girls would screamed for his name. Wanting for his attention.

"Yes.. Yes.. I know.. I'm handsome.."

He walked down the hallways with his fangirls followed behind. He got into his classroom and students would made way for him. He went to his seat liked usual , acting how Kingkas should act.

The teacher came in and glared at Jongdae.

"Kim Jongdae.. Please put your legs down!"

Jongdae scoffed and ignored the teacher's command. Girls in his class screamed for his coolness. The teacher sighed and shook her head.

"Morning , class.. Today we will be having a new student.. Please come in.."

A young looking boy came into the class. Everyone in the class widened their eyes and stared at the handsome looking boy. 

"Class.. This is Kim Myungsoo.."

Myungsoo introduced himself to the class. Girls were mesmerized by Myungsoo's looks. Jongdae noticed the handsome Myungsoo and scoffed.

"But still.. I am more handsome than him.."

Myungsoo went to his seat which was beside Jongdae. 

"Hi.. My name is Myungsoo.. Nice to meet you.."

Jongdae tssked.

"Well.. My name is Kim Jongdae.. The most handsome guy in the whole world!"

Myungsoo chuckled and shook his hands with Jongdae. After class , the girls started to follow Myungsoo everywhere. Jongdae saw his fangirls following the new students. He scoffed.

"What? Well.. I still have lots of them!"

Days and days had passed. Slowly , his fangirls slowly disappeared and they turned out to be Myungsoo's fangirls. Jongdae clenched his fist to see Myungsoo getting all the attention from the girls.

"Damn you , Myungsoo!"

During the school recess , Jongdae called for Myungsoo to meet him at the rooftop. He pushed Myungsoo to the wall.

"Who do you think you are?! YOU THINK YOU ARE HANDSOME?!"

Jongdae grabbed Myungsoo by the collar and punched his face.

"I SHOULD PUNCH YOUR FACE UNTIL IT TURN UGLY!!"

Myungsoo fought back. He pushed Jongdae off him and pinned him to the floor , punching him on the back. Jongdae struggled from his grip , but Myungsoo got the upperhand. Jongdae wanted to distract him something so he used his free hand to grab something.

He grabbed a broken pieces of glass and stabbed him in the stomach. Myungsoo widened his eyes and groaned. He looked down and saw blood coming out from his stomach. He fell off from Jongdae and held onto his bleeding stomach.

Jongdae too was shocked that he held onto a broken piece of glass. He dropped the glass and shivered in fear. Myungsoo called out for help but Jongdae froze there , shivered in fear , watching Myungsoo calling for help.

Do you think Jongdae save him?

No.. You're wrong..

He ran away from the scene. He pushed everyone out of his way and ran home. He reached home and locked himself in his room.

His hands were covered in blood. He shivered in fear when he saw blood in his hands. He quickly went to the bathroom to watch the blood off his hands. Blood was stained on his shirt and pants. He quickly took off his uniform and took a bath. He washed every part of his body to wash off the evidence.

He scrubbed and scrubbed every part of his body until his skin turned red. He came out from his bathroom and wore fresh clothes. His parents came back from work. 

"Jongdae ahh! Are you home? I got a call from the school!"

He widened his eyes and panicked. He locked the door and hid himself under his blankets. His parents knocked on the door.

"Jongdae? Jongdae.. Are you in there? I got a call from the school.."

Jongdae ignored his parents and covered his ears. His eyes were b with tears. His parents sighed and left. Jongdae knew he can't hide forever. He had no choice to but to run away from home. 

He just left like that.. 

He didn't leave any note to his parents , he just leave like that..

Jongdae ran and ran until he came to a dark alley. He panted and cried. He saw his hands and remembered what he had done. He kill..Myungsoo.

He shook in fear and hid himself in the dark alley. Soohwan saw everything from above and jumped down from the building. Jongdae jumped in surprised when he saw a girl in front of him.

Soohwan bent down to his level.

"What are you doing here? Boy like you here is dangerous.."

"W-Who a-are y-you?"

"The name is Soohwan.. Don't you feel scare?"

He shook his head. Soohwan chuckled.

"Don't think that a girl like me is not scary.."

"I don't think you're scary.."

"Ohh really?"

Soohwan grabbed Jongdae by the collar and showed him her fangs and her eyes. Jongdae widened his eyes. He found out that the girl in front of him is a vampire. He shook in fear and begged her not to kill him. Soohwan chuckled again. Jongdae blinked his eyes in confusion at the chuckling girl.

"I'm not going to kill you.. I have been watching you , Kim Jongdae.."

Soohwan let go of his collar and placed him on the ground.

"I'm here to take that pain away from your life.. Do you trust me?"

Jongdae hesitated.

"Well.. Do you wanna go back and be a murderer? Do you wanna spend the rest of your life in jail?"

Jongdae widened his eyes and shook his head.

"P-Please! I don't want to be in jail!"

Soohwan smirked and cupped his face.

"Then..come with me.."

And so , Jongdae followed Soohwan liked a lost puppy. Soohwan also turned Jongdae into a vampire and he himself named himself Chen. A mark formed on his chest. Soohwan smiled and kissed the mark on his chest.

Chen blushed at Soohwan's actions. Soohwan gave him a warm smile that made him fall for her.


 

"You want it so bad.. Am I right , Jongdae?"

Chen looked up and shivered in fear. Soohwan knew Chen's past.

"Your parents miss you so much.. They had been waiting for your return.. You left without saying anything to them.. And guess what , Jongdae.."

Chen looked up with his hot tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Myungsoo didn't die.. He didn't said anything about your mistakes.."

Jongdae widened his eyes in shocked. His legs felt weak and he fell to the ground with his eyes widened.

"Take it , Jongdae.. Take it and go home.."

Chen looked up and reached the potion. He took the potion away from Soohwan. EXO widened their eyes.

"CHEN! NO!!"

Chen ignored their shouts and opened the cap. He stared at the potion and gulped.

Before Chen could pour the potion into his mouth , a hand stopped him.

Chen widened his eyes and looked at that person..

"Lay..?"


 

Lay's Past...

 

Lay..

Zhang Yixing..

 

Lay wanted to become a great doctor just like his father. He studied very hard just to become a great doctor liked his father. One day , he got into college and studied more about medical stuff.

He sacrificed his time and everything to learn and study to be a great doctor. And his hard work done it. He got to become a great doctor just liked his father. His father was so proud of him. 

He gave Lay a present. He gave Lay a gold scalpel for his birthday. Lay was so happy about the present that his father gave. 

"I promise you , appa.. I won't let you down!"

His father nodded and felt very proud of his son. Lay got himself into Seoul Hospital. He cured and helped patients. One day , a very sick patient came to the hospital.

The patient was so sick and need to have surgery right away. The doctors were discussing whether to operate the patient or not. Lay decided to operate the patient but a lot of the doctors denied it.

"The patient is already in a critical state! We can't save him! If you operate that patient , it won't do anything! The virus had spread all over his system!"

Lay punched the table.

"As a doctor , our job is to help and save people's life!! Even if the patient is in his critical situation , we must help! I believe in miracle!"

The doctors scoffed and denied.

"Zhang Yixing.. If anything happened to the patient , you are responsible for this.."

Lay nodded.

"I will take full responsibilities.."

"And your job as a doctor will be gone.."

Lay bit his bottom lip and nodded. He decided to take the risk. And so , he went to the surgery room and started to operate the patient. After hours of operating the patient , the patient's condition became more worst. The patient lost a lot of blood and Lay panicked. 

Before they could do anything to save the patient...

"BEEP............"

Lay and the nurses widened their eyes. They did their best to bring back the patient back but it was no use. The patient had passed away. Lay sighed and he was called to the office immediately.

And yes.. His job as a doctor was gone..

Lay came home with his head lowered. His parents knew what happened. His father didn't daid anything and went to his room. Lay knew his father was disappointed. He had let his father down. Lay spent his time in his room , crying. He felt that he had let the family down and disappointed his father. He felt hopeless and helpless.

Lay went to the city to look for more job or more vaccant places for him to be a doctor. But he can't find any place. His parents had gave up on him. His parents thought Lay was a failure. And their parents decided to..

Abondon

him..

Lay knew his parents abondone him. And yes. Soohwan was there. She saw everything. She walked towards Lay who was on the floor crying.

She hugged him.

"Heyy.. Don't cry.."

Lay doesn't know why he had let this girl to hug him. He found it warm and comforting. He hugged Soohwan tightly and cried. After hours of crying , he finally calmed down. He apologised to Soohwan for her shirt.

"It's okay.. I can help you to become a great doctor.."

"How can you help me? I'm useless.."

"Nope.. You're not useless.. I got the power to heal and I can give it to you.."

Lay tssked and knew it was a joke.

"Nope.. It's a joke , Zhang Yixing.. I'm a vampire.."

Lay widened his eyes and stood away from Soohwan.

"Don't believe me?"

Soohwan went to the kitchen and grabbed a sharp knife. She cut his wrist. Lay groaned in pain. Before Lay could do anything , Soohwan grabbed the wrist and placed her hands on it.

Lay widened his eyes to see light glowing. Soohwan took her hands away from the wrist and he was shocked to see his wrist was okay. He felt no pain and the wounds were not there.

"See.. I can give you that power.. Just come with me and you can start your new life as a vampire.."

Lay nodded and followed Soohwan. Soohwan turned Lay into a vampire and a mark was formed on his chest.

Soohwan chuckled to see his mark on his chest. Lay looked at it and stared at Soohwan with his confuse gaze.

"Why do I have a unicorn mark?"

Soohwan gave a kiss on the mark.

"Because.. You're special.."


 

"Lay.. What are you doing?"

Chen asked while staring at Lay who stopped Chen to drink that potion.

"Let go of that potion , Chen.."

Lay took the potion from Chen and stared at it. Soohwan smirked.

"Are you going to drink it , Yixing? You can become a great doctor just like you father.. Be that great doctor and bring back your parents.. Don't you want it?"

Lay looked up to see Soohwan's eyes turning white. 

"You brought me to this vampire life.. You gave me powers and I already bonded to you.. I never regret the decisions I had made , Soohwan.."

"THEN WHY! WHY! On the day I told all of you about what the tree spirit said! WHY ARE YOU GUYS CRYING?! WHY ARE YOU GUYS GIVING ME THE THOUGHTS THAT YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO BETRAY ME LIKE HOW MY PARENTS BETRAYED ME!! Each of you.. said I was the monster who brought you here.. All of you said that you shouldn't have meet me.. WHY!! WHY!! And now!! You guys said you never regret the decisions you made!! WHY ARE YOU TEELING ME LIES!!"

Soohwan shouted in anger and pain. Tears non stop rolling down from her eyes. Soohwan read all of their thoughts when they were in their room crying. EXO felt guilty and lowered their heads. 

"I have something to tell you , Soohwan.. We will never drink this potion!"

Before Lay could dropped the potion , someone ran towards the potion and grabbed the potion before it broke into pieces. Everyone widened their eyes to see the alpha.

"Kris! What are you doing?!"

Kris ignored Suho and stared at the liquid in the bottle.

"Drink it , Yifan.. I know you want it so bad.."

here's chapter 38! I lost one subscribers today.. T_T hmm.. I guess some of them doesn't like the new way I'm writing or the theme of the story.. Everytime I wrote a supernatural or a fantasy theme story , people would subscribe and unsubscribe this story.. Haizz.. I guess I need to finish this story and see the results then..

I hope you guys like the long updates! Have a nice day~ :D