Chapter 63

☾Full Moon☽

 

Soohwan's Past ...

 

In a far away island , there was a big castle setting its foot on the island.

In the castle , a king and a queen ruled this island. One day , the queen fell sick. Very sick. She laid on the bed while the king was by her side , caressing his queen's face , hoping she was okay. At the same time , a baby was in her tummy , ready to come out. She was so sick that she don't have the energy to push the baby out.

And so , the royal doctors had been looking for some cure for their Queen. And yes.. They have finally found a cure. In the deep woods , there were a sacred flower. The Black Rose. The royal doctors hurried to tell the good news to the King. Immediately , The King ordered some of his best men to the deep woods to get the Black Rose for his Queen.

But the deep woods are feared by all people. One by one.. The soldiers would be sent to the front door , with all their organs and their bodies separated. The King had no choice but to go to the deep woods himself. He mounted his horse and galloped to the deep woods.

The King carefully made his way deep into the woods. His horse was shaking in fear , not wanting to walk into the woods. The horse panicked when he saw small movements circling around them. The King tried to calm his horse down but the horse jumped and the King fell off from the horse back. The horse galloped away , leaving The King alone in the woods.

The King sighed and walked deeper into the woods. With his swords in his hands , he looked around the woods , trying to search for the Black Rose. Then , he stopped when he heard the trees rustling. He screamed when he felt something pulling his leg. he struggled to free himself but he was dragged into a black hole.

The King opened his eyes and found himself tied to a tree. He struggled but it's not use. His eyes widened when he saw a tree spirit in front of him. 

"King Thennes.. It was lovely to see you here at my house.. What brings you here , King Thennes?"

The King gulped.

"P-Please.. I need the Black Rose to save my wife.."

"Do you mean this Black Rose?"

The tree spirit took the Black Rose in her hands.

The King's eyes widened and nodded.

"Yes! That's it! Please give it to me!!"

The tree spirit smirked and walked towards him.

"Do you think I would give anything so precious to you so easily , King Thennes? I need something in return.."

"Please.. Anything.. I will give you anything.."

The tree spirit smirked. She knew the King had fallen deep into her trap. She clicked her fingers and the King was free. She gave the Black Rose to the King and stopped him from running away.

"I want you in return , King Thennes.."

The King's eyes widened.

"NO! I have a wife and a baby daughter coming to this world soon.."

The tree spirit's face darkened.

"THEN YOU WILL DIE IN MY HANDS!!"

The tree spirit held the King's neck and her lip. The King shook in fear and choked.

"P-Please.. I-I will do anything.."

"Then.. make me your second wife.."

The tree spirit tightened her grip on the King's neck. The King choked and quickly nodded. The tree spirit smirked and let the king go. The King fell to the ground and held the rose tightly to his chest.

"You and I have a deal , King Thennes.."

The tree spirit disappeared and The King found himself in front of the castle doors. The guards gasped when they saw their King on the ground , coughing. They quicklky brought the King into the castle and handed the Black Rose to the royal doctors. Once they mixed the black rose with the medicine , they had been missing one part of the rose.

WARNING! Once The Black Rose was mixed with the medicine , it possessed a lot of powers that can't be stopped easily.. PLEASE TAKE PRECAUTIONS!

The royal doctors had ignored the warning and gave the medicine to the Queen. The Queen drank the medicine and she was healed immediately. And soon , the baby was born. The baby was born with long silky black hair. The King and The Queen were very happy to see their baby daughter growing happily. 

But the King had not forgotten about the deals between him and the tree spirit. When The King was alone in his study room , the tree spirit came.

"I have came to see my lovely husband.."

The King gulped.

"W-What do you want?"

"My dear dear husband.. I need you to do something for me.."

The tree spirit smirked and took out her knife. The King shook in fear as the tree spirit walked towards him. The tree spirit cut his finger and a small drip of his blood were dripped into a glass. The tree spirit murmured a spell and soon another spirit came out from the glass.

"My sister.. How are you?"

Alakulas stretched herself and saw a man in front of her sister , Milakulas , the tree spirit. 

"Is this person my husband?"

"It's OUR husband , Alakulas.."

Alakulas glared at Milakulas in jealousy when Milakulas King Thennes's cheeks. And so , few months had been without The Queen knowing that the King Thennes had another 2 wife , Alakulas and Milakulas. They would come over to King Thennes's study room to have some with him. The baby daughter was slowly growing into a fine looking princess. 

At the age of 15 years old , she looked out of window from her room and saw the beauty of outside the castle walls. She wanted to explore so she sneaked out of her room and found a horse at the stables. She mounted up her horse. Before she could galloped away , one of the maids came and stopped her.

"Princess Rosariah! You can't do this!!"

The princess ignored the maids and galloped out of the castle. She came to a beautiful looking forest and took a walk there. Then , she saw a tree spirit and a water spirit fighting. The princess cannot believed what she had saw. She hid behind a tree and watched the 2 spirits fighting. Milakulas stopped when she smelled something familiar. The scent of a rose. She turned around and saw the princess behind the tree.

"Ahh.. Hello there , my dear.. What are you doing behind the tree?"

The princess let herself out from behind the tree and stared at the spirits in front of her. Milakulas explained everything to Alakulas. The 2 spirits walked towards the princess and patted her head. The princess smiled when she saw the spirits smilling sweetly at her. She knew the spirits were not dangerous and so the princess and the spirits had fun together.

The day was getting late and Princess had to rush home. she waved to the spirits before galloped back to the castle with her horse. When she reached home , she heard her parents fighting in the throne room. The princess peeked through the hole and heard everything.

"HOW DARE YOU!! YOU CHEATED ME WITH 2 SPIRITS!!"

The Queen was mad. She had finally found out that King Thennes cheated on her.

"I HAVE NO CHOICE!! I HAVE TO DO THIS TO SAVE PRINCESS ROSARIAH!!"

The Queen clenched her fist and King Thennes could felt something from the queen. His eyes widened when the Queen threw the fire ball at him. The fire ball missed and it flew against the wall. The Queen glared at the King once last time before leaving the throne room. The princess quickly ran to her room and locked herself in her room.

She had found out that the 2 spirits she met at the forest was King Thennes's another wives. She hated her father so much. She hid the anger in her heart and ignored her father everytime he wanted to have ameal or have a chat with her. The princess spent most of her time with her mother. She was in her mother's arms.

"Mother.. will you and father separate?"

The Queen sighed and patted her daughter's back.

"I want to have something , Rosariah.."

The Queen gave Rosariah the ring.

"Take this ring as the remembrance of me.. With this ring , I will always be here for you.."

The princess nodded and hugged the ring tightly in her hands and rested her head against her mother's chest , slowly fallen into a deep sleep. Once the princess had fallen into a deep sleep , a single tear rolled down the Queen's cheeks. The wind blew and whispered , "You'll be mine!" The Queen saw the cracks on the windows and hugged Rosariah tightly to her chest and the window broke into pieces. The maid , Sihwan heard the broken glass and quickly ran into the room.

"Your Majesty! Are you hurt?"

The Queen stared at Sihwan.

"Sihwan.. Please take good care of my daughter.."

Sihwan looked at The Queen confusedly. The Queen stood up and handed Princess Rosariah to Sihwan.

"Leave the castle tomorrow morning.. Leave and never return no matter what.."

The Queen grabbed a small bottle and cut her wrist. She filled the small bottle with her blood. The blood glowed and turned black.

"Sihwan..They are coming to get me and my daughter.. Take my daughter to safety and let her drink the blood when she turned fully 18 under The FULL MOON.. Please Sihwan.. Promise me that you will take good care of her.."

Sihwan nodded and took Princess Rosariah to her room. The Queen stood and faced the windows.

"You will never get her.. The Darmions"

The next day , everything on the castle were completely destroyed. The island was destroyed. Innocent people are killed. But.. Princess Rosaria and Sihwan had successfully escaped the island.

Heyy guys! Sorry for the slow updates. I have been sick for a few days and I can only updated one chapter for you all to read.. Sorry for all you have to wait for me.. Please continue to support me and my story too..I hope everyone enjoy the updates! Again sorry for the slow updates~ ENJOYYY~