Chapter 2 : the royals

secret love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2 

The Royals

 

 

 

 

a knock was heard through the hallway of the second floor of the Choi mansion. a minute passed when no one opened the said door, the person suddenly opened the door. running towards the window of the bedroom, the person pushed open the curtains and faced the bed.

"good morning sooyoung nooooona!". the  person waited. he waited for sooyoung to wake up. when sooyoung didn't move an inch, the person run towards the bed and laid beside sooyoung. 

the person touched the tip of sooyoung's nose and whispered, "sooyoung noona, wake up it's already  5 in the morning and it's a wonderful monday". 

sooyoung's eyes slowly opened up. a smile crept onto her face as she saw who the person laying on the bed with her. "good morning young jae. happy monday to you".

young jae gave sooyoung his cheeky smile, he then got up and sat at the chair infront of the bed. "you better wake up or hyung will~". he was cut off when a third person appeared infront of the door of sooyoung's bed.

sooyoung chuckled when she locked eyes with the person. "morning dong wook oppa. i was getting out of bed but you suddenly appeared".

dong wook arched an eyebrow and crossed his arms, "yeah right youngie. how can you get out of bed when your still laying in your bed?".

young jae laughed but his laugh died down when he felt the persons eyes was on him.

dong wook slowly walk towards where young jae was sitting. he flickered his finger in young jae's forehead,  "as for you my dear cousin. i told you to wake her up".  

dong wook was shocked when sooyoung put an arm on his shoulder, "dong wook  oppa leave jae alone. i'm already awake.see. so no need to scare him". she said, giving him a peck on his cheek.

dong wook gently grab sooyoung's hand and turned her around, "i'm not scaring him ok. now jae-ah go down and let's eat breakfast. as for you youngie, take a shower and get dress already. the food is already getting cold". he paused and looked at his watch, "make it fast. the two idiots will fetch you in 15mins", he said.

"oppa!they are not idiots", she protested. "they are my bestfriends", she said with a pout.

dong wook laughs as he grab young jae at the back of his collar and drag him out of sooyoung's room down to the kitchen.   

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

while waiting for sooyoung and the others to arrive at the breakfast table, dong wook and young jae are busy doing their own thing. dong wook always grabs the latest news paper and read the business section while young jae on the other hand is holding his mobile, messaging his friends and scanning what's new in twitter.

the breakfast table is full of food, and as always there are 6 plates, 6 water goblets, 6 cups of different coffee, 6 pairs of spoon and fork, 6 teaspoon and 6 cereal bowl.

maybe you are thinking why there are 6 plates and other stuff in the breakfast table?well, there is dong wook, sooyoung and young jae, her cousin. the other 3 who will eat with them are kyung il, dong wook's bestfriend and 2 of sooyoung's bestfriends.

yep, it's so crowded. but for sooyoung, she likes it. she likes having breakfast with the people she treasured. one by one the said people are entering the the kitchen.

"good morning!", sooyoung greeted cheerfully.

"good morning youngie!".

sooyoung eyed her 2 best friend. "jongin and yeollie, you two look awful today. what's wrong?". she asked.concerned evident on her eyes.

"didn't sleep well last night", jongin said.

"me too, noona asked me to help her with her script", chanyeol said with a yawn.

"oh yeah your sisters drama will air soon. right chanyeol?".

grabbing a slice of bread, he looked at the person and answered. "yeah kyung-il hyung". 

"youngie noona and i will visit her on the set of her drama. we will give her and the crew food so they won't starve", youngjae said with a smile.

"thank you jae-ah", chanyeol said with a smile.

everyone is enjoying their breakfast when Ryeowook the butler entered the kitchen. "Young Master, the limo is ready".

dongwook gave the Ryeowook a smile, "ok. tell him to wait for 10 more minutes. i'm just going to finish my breakfast". the butler nods his head then excused himself to the people inside the kitchen. he went straight to the chauffeur  to tell him what his young master told him to say.

sooyoung got up from her chair and walk towards her brother, "i need to go dongwook oppa", she said. she then kissed her brother and gave the others a smile. "see you again on sunday oppa", she continued.

dongwook gave his sister a sad look, "aren't you going back here tonight in the mansion?". he asked his sister.

"nope, it's monday. dorm week remember", she said. she grab her friends hands and pulled them up. dragging both of her friends towards kai's car. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Shinhwa University is famous for it's enormous buildings and top of the line facilities. the University has 12 department buildings. the University also have their own buildings for the dorm of the students.  Shinhwa University is included in the top 5 Elite Universities in Daegu. The said University is also popular due to a group of friends, they are called ;

 

"The Royals of Shinhwa University"

Sooyoung(shinhwa SC President)

not only known for being a student council president, she's also known for being a good dancer and singer. teachers named her as the perfect student for achieving high grades. Only few people knew that she is Dong Wook's little sister who will someday inherit the family business. 

 

Kai(dancing machine)

popularly known as the dancing machine of Shinhwa University and the overprotective friend of Sooyoung. he is also known as the only son of Mr. K, the owner of K entertainment. girls always swoon over him but he doesn't care, the only girl he sees in his eyes is his bestfriend. boys envy him for being so close with sooyoung. he is the reason why some boys are scared to make friends with sooyoung. 

 

Chanyeol(happy virus)

one of the friendliest in the Royals of Shinhwa. the person who is always smiling. but he becomes serious whenever it's about sooyoung. unlike kai, he knows the boundary in being overprotective towards sooyoung. chanyeol is the youngest child of a famous designer.   

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter