Chapter 1

secret love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
     

 

Chapter 01

 

 

Incheon International Airport

 

it's 4 in the afternoon and as always the Incheon International Airport is packed with people going in and out of the country. and as the electronic doors of the arrival section bound from Los Angeles opened, people started to shout the names of their love ones.

a stewardess from the said plane greeted a boy with blonde hair and doe eyes who is standing a couple of steps from the electronic door searching for someone. a minute of talking a chauffeur halted infront of the boy and he greeted him, "good afternoon young master Luhan. welcome back to korea".

excusing himself from the nice stewardess, he immediately took a step forward and hug the chauffeur."Ahjussi Song.nice to see you again".

surprised at what luhan did,  he awkwardly release himself from the hug and gave Luhan a small smile. "i-it was nice seeing you too young master. we better get you home, everybody in the mansion are waiting for you". ahjussi song grab luhan's bag and was about to walk away when he felt a hand in his shoulder. he turned and saw luhan's crestfallen face. "what seems to be the problem young master luhan?", he asked.

it was silent for a couple of minutes before luhan answerd, "have...".

"have what young master?", chauffeur song asked.

"ha-have you seen them?"

"seen them?who's them young master?".

luhan took a deep breath and walk straight to his limo without saying a word. well even though his chauffeur mr. song knows very well who his master are talking about, he needs to ask him just to make sure he is right. but to his surprise he didn't continue asking him questions about his friends that he left behind. 

 

 

 

 

the ride towards the mansion was a silent one. luhan's mind was preoccupied with his friends that he left behind, it's been years since luhan last saw and talked to his friends.he is worried at what they might say or do to him once they found out that he is back in korea for good. he is even more scared of what will happen if a certain person saw him again. that certain person is very important to him and he knows that he ed up big time when  he stopped talking to that person.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

the limo stopped infront of the Xi mansion, luhan's gaze landed at the mansion infront of him. it's been years since his last stay in the mansion, he missed the home where he grew up and met his friends and his special someone. his thoughts was interrupted when the maids and other staff of the mansion happily greeted him. luhan let out a deep sigh and instantly got out of the limo.

a lady in her 50's started to cry when she saw the young boy she haven't seen in years. Luhan smiled at the elderly lady and hugged her tightly.

"Ahjuma Song i missed you".

pulling off from luhan's hug she wipes the tears from her cheeks,"lady soo~". a hand suddenly stopped her from talking. slowly she glared at the person who cut her mid sentence.

luhan gave the husband and wife a confused look. "what was that ahjuma song?".  

chaeffeur Song smiled widely at Luhan, "you should take a rest young master. we will just call you when dinner is ready. right head housemaid song?",he said looking at his wife.  

luhan snickered at what his chauffer said to his wife.

"if only young master luhan isn't looking i might smack you right across your head", the head housemaid said as she started to walk inside the mansion and mumble something.

luhan smiled forgetting his problems with his friends for a short while and followed his head housekeeper inside the mansion followed by the other mansion staff and chauffer song with his lauggages.   

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"sooyoung noona look out!"

everybody run towards the entrance of the mansion where they heard someone shouted sooyoungs name. they all gasp when they saw sooyoung stumble at the middle of the staircase.some watch her in shock while others closed their eyes not wanting to see her fall. 

everybody let out a sigh of relief when someone caught her before she could fall at the bottom of the stairs.    sooyoung bit her lips and gave the person who caught her a shy look, "thanks kyung-il oppa". while sooyoung was still thanking her hero, everyone rush towards them. some helped sooyoung, some helped her hero stood up.

"are you ok noona?omo, call an ambulance.we need to get her to the hospital", a panicked stricken blonde boy said.

"noona are you hurt?", another blonde boy worriedly asked sooyoung.

"how many fingers do i have?", another blonde boy asked while showing her his 4 fingers.

sooyoung held her hand up,making the people around her stopped asking questions. "people.people.i'm alright", showed her arms and legs. "see. no need to worry. minki-ah,i'm not hurt thanks to oppa", she said smiling at minki. she then look at the two blonde boys who are standing beside her, "zelo-ah, you showed me your 4 fingers and geez youngjae-ah no hospital please".

"we already told you not to use your mobile and run when you go down the stairs", kyung-il said. "thank goodness your brother is not here. if he is here he won't stop bubling about your clumsiness". 

sooyoung's eyes widened at what kyung-il said. thinking about it, sooyoung cringe at the thought of her over protective brother giving her some lecture for not following his rule. she took a deep breath and lowered her head. "mianhe. i was just excited that it slipped my mind".

"why are you excited anyway noona?",asked young-jae.

sooyoung's eyes suddenly brightened, "i'm excited coz it's yogurt day! and i'm meeting up with yuri unnie.".

kyung-il smiled and watched the overly excited sooyoung talk about yogurt, while younjae,zelo and minki groaned and pinched the bridge of their nose in disbelief.

 

 

"are you going out like that?", kyung-il asked with a questioning look.

sooyoung looked at her outfit then look at kyung-il and smiled, "yeah I am".

minki looked at his cousins outfit and sighed. "you look BEAUTIFUL", he paused. "but you look like a guy in that outfit noona".he continued. 

"uhm", sooyoung scratch the back of her head. "thanks for the compliment. i guess".

minki got scared when he saw sooyoung's sad reaction. he then hug his cousin to comfort her. "i... i didn't mean it in a bad way noona".  

zelo playfully hit minki and grab him away from sooyoung. "don't be sad noona. minki ment is why can't you dress up like a normal girl do. you know the short,mini skirt and other girly dress.", zelo said.

"No!don't do that  noona", youngjae protested.

zelo arched an eyebrow, "and why is that brother?".

everybody looked at youngjae and waited for his answer.

youngjae put an arm around sooyoung, "noona is one of the boys.you know. how can she be like that if she's wearing a girly dress. and keep on dressing like that noona so boys won't approach you". he looked at sooyoung and gave her a sheepish smile.

sooyoung giggled at youngjae's cuteness. she gave him a peck on his cheek. "i am indeed one of the boys and i don't like girls who are very girly.ew".

kyung-il shakes his head and chuckled at the boys who are teasing their only girl cousin. he grab sooyoung away from youngjae and walk her infront of the main door. "boys, stop teasing your cousin". kyung-il put a finger on sooyoungs chin and tilt it up making her look at him. " you look great in everything you wear ok.so whatever you wear, you will still look great. now go  and enjoy eating yogurt with yuri".

sooyoung  nods her head and gave him a smile. she thanked kyung-il and grab her skateboard. she waves a hand then walks out of the mansion.  

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter