FAQ

EunHae Holidays 2014
frequently asked questions
Help Desk
 
Any question that you may have could be found here but if it isn't, please don't hesitate to ask me!

 

 

1. How would I go to create a fanwork for my giftee in mind?
 

For fic?

Read the things that they like to see in their gift, and it could be a list of their favorite tropes/kinks/cliches and you create a fic base one a few of those ideas or all of them (you pick and choose which ones you want to write about). Or they could have a prompt or a few listed and you write a fic base on those, but please be careful of the things they listed that they don't like and make sure not to include that in the fic. If you are unsure, please ask me and I'll get in contact with your giftee and ask them for you!

For art?

Same thing apply as fic, draw something base on what they like and please be careful of what they don't like. It could be a comic, just a scene, or something thematic (like if your giftee mention they like crossdressing and fantasy, maybe you can draw a scene where Hyukjae crossdressed as a princess to sneak into the demon lord!donghae's castle?)

For music mix?

Create a playlist base on either if they request you do it for a fic they wrote, a fic someone else wrote and want you to create a playlist for that, or revolves around the things that they listed in 'what they want to see in their gift'. You can even create a little story to go with your playlist, give a little backstory and info!

For fan vid?

Same thing apply to music mix.

For graphic/edits?

Exact principle that apply to both fanmix and fanvid.

For podfic?

Since this is you doing an audio recording that means you can't use any of the prompt listed in what they like and only pay attention to the optional portion of the form where your giftee listed what sort of fics they like to see podfic (whether those fics are theirs or someone's else). You will choose ONE fic from that list and do an audio recording of it and that's it.

 
2. What is the mininum require for [insert fanwork here]?
 

For fic?

The mininum wordcounts is 2.5k and there's no maxinum wordcounts but it must be finish upon the deadline.

For art?

A single piece of art that is complete and doesn't look like it barely put any effort and thought into it (i.e. a five minutes scribble). However, I realize there are many different art styles and if your style of art is sketchy and soft lines that just appear that way, please tell me so I know! You can submit more than one piece of works if you choose so!

For music mix?

Your mix must have eight songs in it.

For fan vid?

It must be 2 minutues long.

For music mix?

Your mix must have eight songs in it.

For graphic/edits?

A mininum of one piece of graphic/edits but it must appear complete, that you put a lot of thought into it, and not like you whip it out in the last 10 minutues and submit it. However, if that is the style you do your work in and it just look that way, please tell me so!

For podfic?

There is no specific mininum because if you intend to podfic for your giftee it would be a fic that they write or someone else wrote and they want you to podfic that writer's fics. Since they choose the selectin of fics and you choose ONE fic out of those fics that they listed, there is no mininum except that that the fic must be completed and isn't so long that you get tired from recording (if your giftee give you a list of fics that are 10+ chapters in length and you can't do any of them because of the length please tell me and I'll ask them to choose shorter stories).

 

 

 

 
Thank you for joining and check this out!! :D I hope you have fun.