How it works

EunHae Holidays 2014

To break it all down, it goes something like this:

  1. You sign up during the sign-up period with everything filled in the form and all your likes and dislikes.
  2. After October 1st (give and take a few days) you will be sent information about your giftee and what they would like to receive in turn. While I send someone else your information so they can create something with you in mind. 
  3. You spend all of October and November creating work for your giftee while someone does the same for you. There will be check-in period every two weeks to see how you are doing and if you are still continuing with the exchange or not but if you plan to drop out please don’t wait for the check-in notice but contact me ASAP so I can find a pinch-hitter to replace you and your giftee will have a gift this holidays. This is mostly to make sure there isn’t any problem like family emergency, your PC broke down, or something come up and you may need an extension.
  4. When we enter December, this is where everything get a little hectic and the deadline to submit your work comes in. Once you submitted to me through email (or whatever is the most convenience to you) and make all your final edits, give me a few days as I work out the schedule for the posting date. It mostly depend on how many participants we get. Say, if we only get six people participating (still very good!) then a work will be posted once day but if we get more than 12 (if we’re lucky!), then two post per day and more if the number of particpants goes up. We mostly just want to get the posting under before the end of December so I may have to pile up on how many gifts are posted daily depend on the amount of people participating in the exchange. At this time, I tell you what date I’m going to post your work, not the one you will received but the one you made because the day you get your gift will be a surprise and I hope you look forward to that day! I also understand that sometimes life get in the way and throw you out of a loop, so if you encounter any problem and need a couple of more days to finish your work after the deadline then please don’t hesitate to ask me!
  5. Once every gift is posted then I will post the big reveal list and gives the proper credit to creator of each work so you can see how made your gift and your giftee then can be excited at who made theirs! At this time, you can go repost and share your work anywhere and if you want me to take your work down on AFF (though I hope you wouldn’t because archiving purpose) it’s totally understandable and I will comply to your request!