Reasons

How I Met My Minwoo (Woodong in Saint & Sinner)

Soon after the bell rang, suggesting recess time, the girls and guys in the classroom quickly approached Dongwan and started to bombarded him with questions.

'Hi, Dongwan! My name is Kiki'

'Why did you transfer here?'

'You don't look like a normal kid'

'Are you rich? Because you do like someone from a rich background'

'Eh? I've seen you somewhere from before'

They all introduced themselves to Dongwan causing Dongwan to sigh silently. But being raised in a well-mannered family, he smiled and started to do some explaining.

'I really don't want to be rude but...'

Before Dongwan could say anything, he heard a familiar voice calling for him, 'Dongwannie!'

Dongwan sighed in relieved and was happy to see his best friend at the door. He quickly made his way to the door before hearing some whispers talking about his friend.

'Oh my, is he a new kid too?'

'He looks so handsome!'

'I think I've fallen in love'

As they were walking, his friend, Eric was laughing out loud at him.

'You should see your face back there. It was priceless!'

'You were there the whole time?'

'Yup'

Dongwan glared at him and started yelling, 'And you don't even want to help me back there with those people asking me questions?! What kind of friend are you. I was dying there!'

'Nope' Eric shrugged his shoulder.

'Geez, such a good best friend' Dongwan mocked.

'Yeah, I know' Eric smirked.

When they arrived at the cafeteria, all eyes were on them as the news has spread fast about them. Then they saw Junjin who was waving happily at them. They looked at each other and smirked and started walking towards him.

'So, tell me everything!' Junjin said right after they sat down.

'Tell you what?' Dongwan said.

'Tell me why did you move here! You didn't say anything about this before' Junjin pouted.

'W-Well I wanted to give you a surprise' Dongwan chuckled nervously.

'Bull' Eric scoffed.

Dongwan glared at him and turned to Junjin who only pouted more.

'Well...' Dongwan started saying but right after that, Eric interrupted him.

'Our best friend here is in love. With that Minwoo guy, since the charity event. He told me that he wants to move to your school two days ago and I said that I'm joining him. There's no way that I'm gonna spend my time at school alone with those spoiled brat kids' Eric said.

'Yah, Eric! You stupid !' Dongwan started to blush and hit his head.

'Ouch, what the hell?!' Eric rubbed his head.

'Really? So that's why you asked me lots of questions about him that day' Junjin said as if he was solving the hardest problem ever.

'Now you know? Aigoo maknae, you're so slow' Eric smirked.

'Yah, I'm not slow!' Junjin glared at him causing Eric to protruded his tongue.

'But nevertheless, I'm happy that we're all together in the same school' Junjin grinned.

When he saw Eric walking through his classroom door, he automatically slapped himself thinking that he was dreaming.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flashback

'Students, I would like to introduce you to a new student that will be joining us from now' the teacher gestured for the new kid to come inside.

Junjin's jaw was wide opened when he saw a familiar figure with a dark aura walking in through the door. He slapped himself thinking that he was dreaming but realised it's the reality when his classmate asked him what's wrong. He just shook his head and seconds later, he grinned widely to see his best friend, Eric.

The girls were blushing and chuckling when they started talking about the new kid and Eric on the other hand was just standing in front of the class cooly.

'Hi, my name is Eric' he smiled charmingly and he could swear he saw some girls drooling over him.

'Eric-ahhhh!' Junjin exclaimed.

He ran towards Eric only to hug the older guy.

'Hey there maknae' Eric smiled and they did their handshake.

'He'll be sitting with me teacher' Junjin said and pushed Eric to sit beside him.

'Why didn't you tell me that you're moving here?' Junjin pouted.

Eric ruffled his hair and said, 'You should ask Dongwan later, he has a very interesting story to share'

'Dongwan's here too?!'

'Yeah, that's the main reason why I'm here'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Oh, hey Minwoo hyung!' Junjin smiled when he saw Minwoo walking out from his dance studio.

'Junjin? Hello!' Minwoo waved his hands to the younger guy.

As they were walking, Minwoo started to ask some questions regarding about Dongwan. During the recess just now, he saw Dongwan hanging out with Junjin and another new guy. And based from their interaction together, they appeared to be very close.

'You know, there's a new kid from my class. His name is Dongwan' Minwoo started their conversation and was hoping that Junjin wouldn't realised anything.

Too bad Junjin knows.

'Really? He's my best friend. We went to same kindergarten together. You know, maybe he didn't tell your class this but his the son of Dutch Kim's family. The one and only'

'T-The son of Dutch Kim's family? Oh God, I should've known by his aura and attitude' Minwoo sighed. Looks like he doesn't have a chance with Dongwan then.

Looking at Minwoo's sad face makes Junjin smirked inside his mind, 'But don't worry, he's cool. Just like my other best friend, the new guy, Eric. The main reason we first became friends was because we hate those spoilt brat kids in our kindergarten. So yeah' Junjin smiled.

'Oh really? Would he want to be my friend though' Minwoo mumbled softly but could heard clearly by Junjin.

Junjin smirked again.

'I'm not sure if you notice but they were there during the charity event last week'

'Eh?! Really? I didn't see anyone around our age there' Minwoo's eyes wide open.

'Well, it's because the ladies were all over you that day. Hyung, I've got to go. Talk to you soon okay!' Junjin patted Minwoo's back and rushed to his class.

'Bye Junjin' Minwoo said and made his own way to his class.