First Encounter

How I Met My Minwoo (Woodong in Saint & Sinner)

'Announcing the arrival of Dutch Kim and his family into the hall' the emcee of the show announced.

Then the main gate are opened and people stopped at their own place and stared at the high-mannered family walking through the door. As they were walking to their respective seats, people bowed politely to them. It's hard for the organiser to invite the Dutch to join the charity event for tonight. And them being there would made the even more respected and meaningful.

The event has already started 30 minutes ago and Dutch Kim and his wife has started talking to their friends at the table. Laughs and jokes could be heard and they are certainly enjoying their time here.

'I'm gonna look for my friends' the one and only child of Dutch Kim excused himself.

'Dongwan, if you're looking for Junjin and Eric, they're at the balcony outside'

'Thank you, Aunty Mun' Dongwan smiled and made his way to the balcony.

He smiled when he saw two familiar figures joking around outside the balcony.

'Well well well, look who's here' Eric, one of Dongwan's best friends smirked.

'If it's not my wise hyung' Junjin said and hugged the older guy in front of him.

Eric, Junjin and Dongwan are three best friends since little kids and they've been friends for more than 10 years. Even though Eric and Dongwan are in different school as Junjin, they constantly meet up with each other during the weekends or during parties and events like this.

'Haha, very funny Junjin' Dongwan mocked.

'I thought that you don't want to come' Eric said.

'Well, mum and dad forced me to come. And me being a good son unlike you guys just obey their words'

'You would immediately come if you're a good son hyung' Junjin smirked but only received a hit on his arm.

'Hyung! It hurts!' Junjin hissed in pain.

Eric and Dongwan just chuckled at Junjin's childishness. As they were talking, the emcee announced, 'Announcing the arrival of Lee's family into the hall'

Then when the door opened, Dongwan saw a glamorous couple walking elegantly and smiling to the people there. But what makes Dongwan interested is a guy, who he assume their son, who dressed so handsomely walking behind them. In that instant, Dongwan's heartbeat stopped when he saw the guy's grinning smile with his puppy eyes closed. He could swear that he never seen a beautiful human creature in his entire life and that night is his first.

Dongwan couldn't take his eyes off the guy as he saw the guy was sitting down and talking politely with the guests at his table while his parents are talking to their friends.

'Excuse me for awhile' Junjin excused himself and went inside the hall.

Dongwan's jaw was wide open when he saw his childhood best friend was having a casual conversation with the guy. His face darkened and it didn't went unnoticed by Eric.

'Dongwan, are you okay?'

'What? Yeah, I'm fine' Dongwan said.

He was praying to God that Junjin wasn't flirting with him because if he did, Dongwan would beat the crap out of him. Minutes later, while Dongwan was still fixing his gaze on the guy, Junjin returned.

'Are you trying to flirt with the guy?' Dongwan calmly asked.

'Who? Minwoo? God no! He's my friend, we go to same school together'

'So you're not intending to hit on him?'

'What?! No! He is just a FRIEND, nothing more. Are you okay hyung? You seem anxious' Junjin raised his eyebrows while Eric just laughed as he knows what was going on.

'Nothing, I'm fine. So who's him? I never seen him before'

'What? You don't know him? Wait... Hold on... Do you know his parents?' Junjin stared at Dongwan as if he's the craziest human being on Earth.

'No, I just know that they are the Lee's family'

'What?! Even Eric hyung knows them. Right hyung?' Junjin turned to Eric.

'Well my dear Dongwan, he is the son of the famous celebrity couple in Hollywood. And the main reason why he doesn't usually come is because...' Eric looked at Junjin gesturing him to help him to finish his sentence.

'He lives alone here because his parents stay in America. Even though he's not an actor like his parents but he is an amazing dancer. He is called the 'prince of dancing machine' in dancing world' Junjin explained.

That night, Dongwan spent his time interrogating Junjin about the guy named Minwoo. Eric on the other hand was just chuckling at how his best friend has fall hard for the guy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The following week...

'Students, I would like to introduce you to a new student that will be joining us from now' the teacher gestured for the new kid to come inside.

They expected a nerdy looking guy with his oversized glasses, big bags with a lot of books but they are wrong. They were so shocked to see a good looking guy in his school uniform with his blazer on that made him look so hot. The students started to whisper about the new guy and some girls were already dreaming that they might get a chance with him.

Among the students, there is Minwoo who was starstruck by the handsome guy in front of him and when the new guy looked him straight in the eyes, he could feel his cheeks are blushing so he quickly averted his gaze and pretend to be writing some notes into his book.

'His name is Kim Dongwan. Don't ask me why he moves here because he has personal reason. So, Dongwan please introduce yourself to your new classmates'

'Good morning' Dongwan bowed politely and that simple gesture has already make him look so charismatic.

'My name is Kim Dongwan, nice to meet you' Dongwan said shortly and continue to stare at the now flustered Minwoo.

'Dongwan, you can seat wherever you want. There are empty seats in the back and in front'

As soon as the teacher said that, some of the girls and guys apparently emptied their seats beside them and were hoping that Dongwan would sit there.

'I can seat alone right?' he asked the teacher.

The teacher was flustered by the question and managed to say, 'Y-Yes Dongwan but don't you want to make friends?'

'I don't have to sit with people to make friends, teacher' Dongwan smiled and made his way to the back where there's an empty seat where there's no one besides it. Coincidentally, he seats opposite next to Minwoo.

The teacher on the other hand blushed because of embarrassed but she cooly resumed her lessons. Unknown to each other, Dongwan and Minwoo kept glancing at each other, praising for their handsome and adorable looks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dongwan's POV

'How can he looks so adorable when he's a guy? With his puppy eyes and charming smile. Oh God, I've fallen for him hard' Dongwan said when he saw Minwoo who was chatting and laughing with his friends.

Minwoo's POV

'Who is he? Why does he look so charming even when he does something simple? Should I say hi to him later? What would he think? I'm sure that he thinks I'm annoying' Minwoo sighed when he stole a quick glance at Dongwan who is writing some notes while leaning back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~