Confession

How I Met My Minwoo (Woodong in Saint & Sinner)

'Hyung, you've been checking him out for the past 2 months. When are you going to confess?' Junjin sighed when he looked Dongwan who was now staring at his crush sitting on the bench with his dance friends.

'It's not the time yet, Junjin' Dongwan turned his gaze to Junjin.

'Bull. The time is now even when you don't realised it. How jealous you are when he is with someone else besides than you. How you love to make him laugh with your jokes even though your jokes are so lame. How he turns your world upside down when he sulked. That shows it's time' Eric explained after he put his book down.

'Wah, can't believe our Eric knows about love' Junjin looked at him amazed.

'Yah!' Eric hit his head and continued to read his book.

Dongwan could only sighed because what Eric said is true.

Fine, this is it

He gathered his courage and walked towards Minwoo.

'I'm sorry guys but I need to talk to him privately' Dongwan said.

Minwoo's friends could feel an intense aura coming from Dongwan so they quickly made space for him and Minwoo and left.

'Hi Dongwan! What do you want to talk about?' Minwoo smiled.

'I hate you' Dongwan said with an unreadable tone.

Minwoo could feel that his heart clenched so hard that it hurts. He felt like crying right there on the spot so he doesn't want Dongwan to see him in that state so he bit his lower lip.

'E-Excuse me?' Minwoo's voice wavered.

'I hate how you make me feel like this. I hate how you make me feel so uneasy when you're sick. I hate how you turn my world upside down when you sulked after our fight. I hate it when I saw you with other people besides me and how they could make you laugh. I hate how you're always be there for me whenever I feel down. I-I just hate you, Lee Minwoo' Dongwan said.

W-What did he say?

Minwoo was so speechless to say anything and just stared blankly at Dongwan.

'But at the same time, I love you. I love how you make me gloomy days bright. I love how you made me smile after I got into a fight. I love how you would keep forcing me to study when I feel like giving up. I love how you would laugh at my jokes. I just love everything about you, Lee Minwoo. Including your perfect imperfection. I love you ever since you walked into the hall at the charity event' Dongwan said confidently.

He waited for Minwoo's reply but the other one didn't manage to say a word. And it made Dongwan waiting anxiously and nervously. He already started thinking that him confessing to Minwoo was a bad idea. A really bad idea. But then, Minwoo's face broke into a huge grinned.

'Well, it's about damn time you said that' Minwoo smiled and leaned in for a kiss by grabbing his collar shirt.

Dongwan couldn't process what was happening but soon after he felt his lips touching Minwoo's, he realised it's the reality. He gladly replied his kiss and soon after they pulled away from it, Dongwan asked, 'How did you know? Did Junjin tell you?'

'I don't need people to tell me what we both feel about each other. And just so you know...'

Minwoo leaned in again only to whisper,

'I've fallen for you since the first day you came'