Conversation

How I Met My Minwoo (Woodong in Saint & Sinner)

'Didn't I tell you not to hit my face?!!'

Dongwan heard someone shouting behind the school building while he was walking to his class. He made his way and saw Minwoo who were fighting with several guys. Dongwan could see Minwoo's bleeding lip and at that moment, he could feel that his anger has risen to the maximum level causing people to feel his dark aura.

'Don't touch him, you ing bastards!' Dongwan yelled when he saw Minwoo was being pushed to the wall.

'Who are you?!' the leader among the group said.

'Hyung, he is the new guy people is talking about' his friend said and pointed his index finger to him.

'No, I am your biggest and worst nightmare' Dongwan coldly said and they could swear they could feel sweats coming out from their body.

Dongwan started beating the hell out of them until they asked for mercy, 'Stop, stop. Please, I'm begging you'

Dongwan stopped, 'What did you say?'

'We're sorry!' they said and quickly ran off.

'Tsk, cowards' Dongwan scoffed and walked towards Minwoo.

'Can you stand up?' Dongwan said softly and helped Minwoo to stand.

'You're hurt' Minwoo said and started to caressed Dongwan's face causing his heart to pound faster.

'No, you're worst. Here, take this' Dongwan took out his clean handkerchief and gave it to Minwoo.

'T-Thank you' Minwoo blushed.

Dongwan sighed at Minwoo's condition, 'What did you do to make them pissed?'

'Nothing, I just beat them in last month's dance battle' Minwoo hissed when he wiped his bleeding lips.

'You better go now, class is starting' Dongwan smiled and started walking.

'Where are you going?'

'I have some things that I need to settle' Dongwan waved him goodbye with his back facing him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

During the class, they didn't even talk to each other. One because he is shy to say thank you and one because he doesn't want the other to think he's weird for helping him out of the sudden.

After school, Minwoo gathered his courage and tapped Dongwan's table.

'Hello, I haven't introduced myself properly. My name is Minwoo' Minwoo grinned widely at him.

Dongwan's heart fluttered when he saw that charming smile Minwoo was giving.

'Hi, Minwoo. I'm Dongwan' Dongwan smiled.

'I want to thank you for helping me just now. And about your handkerchief...'

'Just keep it' Dongwan cut his words.

'Eh? But it's an expensive handkerchief'

'It's okay, just keep it. I insist'

'Thank you then!' Minwoo smiled.

'And if you don't mind, let me walk you to your car'

'O-Okay' Minwoo blushed.

When they walked together to Minwoo's car, they just realised that there are a lot of things they have in common. Dongwan also mentioned about how him, Junjin and Eric first met. They laughed when the other made a joke and how they 'bad talk' about Junjin likes to flirt. And it feels like they actually have been friends for years.

'Let's hangout together from now on. I like talking to you' Dongwan said when they arrived at the car park.

'O-Okay' he blushed.

'And I like talking to you too' Minwoo said while doing a happy dance inside his head.

'See you tomorrow, Minwoo. Drive safe'

'You too Dongwan' Minwoo smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Since that day, they've become friends. And when Dongwan first introduced Minwoo to Eric, they right away clicked and Eric has accepted him as a new member in the group. Not because Dongwan has a major crush on him, but because he is a an easygoing person and sometimes, he acts like an older brother to Junjin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'What do you think about them?' Junjin said.

Eric dodged his punch and replied, 'Them?'

Junjin took a step back to avoid Eric's kicks, 'Yeah, Minwoo and Dongwan. They started hanging out for weeks now and I bet that they have feelings for each other. But they're too ego to confess'

Junjin and Eric are currently having a spar session at Eric's home as they've been sparring partners for nearly two years now. Mainly because Eric's father told him to learn martial arts to defend himself from danger as he is the son of a mafia boss. While Junjin on the other hand just followed Eric's footsteps and making it as his hobby.

'Trust me, they will. Not now but soon' Eric said after they took a break.

Junjin just nodded and glanced at his watch, 'Where the hell is Dongwan? He said that he'll come here right after school'

'He won't'

'Why?' Junjin raised his eyebrows.

'Because he is busy waiting for Minwoo to finish his dance practice'

'Really? How did you know about this?'

'Because Dongwan does that all the time! Told you, you're slow'

'Hyung!' Junjin pouted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*I'll wait for you at the school door*

Minwoo smiled when he read the text from Dongwan. He just finished his dance practice and luckily it didn't end late. He's very lucky to have Dongwan as the guy always wait for him after his practice. Throughout their friendship for the past couple of weeks, Minwoo knows a lot about him.

While he was skipping happily to the respective place, he heard a piano sound playing. It came from the music room, so Minwoo as usual being a curious guy walked towards the room and peeked inside. He was stunned to see Dongwan in the room, playing the piano with such elegance. His heart pounded and automatically he swayed his body side by side.

Then the music stops, Minwoo frowned and opened his eyes. He instantly blushed when he saw Dongwan who was smiling and looking at him direct in the eyes.

'I thought you finish at 4' Dongwan said and started walking towards the flustered Minwoo.

'O-Oh, I finished early. Hmm, I-I didn't know that you can play' Minwoo blushed.

'I do play but I don't have the talent. I'm bad at it' Donghae said.

'No, you played so beautifully! I l-like it' Minwoo blushed harder.

'You do? Well, I'm honoured'

I wish that you'll play it once in front of me, Dongwan

Dongwan on the other hand was happy to get a praise from Minwoo and if he couldn't resist himself, I would have hug the guy besides him and kiss him all over his face.

After sending Minwoo home (yes, it has become his routine to send him home), Dongwan suddenly realised about his meeting with Junjin and Eric. He slapped his face mentally and called the guys. He apologised countless of times to the guys saying that he totally forgot about it. The guys on the other hand just smirked their anxious best friend and simply said it's fine.