2nd thing: the way you kiss.

That Thing You Do: TaePyo edition!

It was delightfully insufferable, that thing

… The way Taeil’s lips move.

In a slow bewitching motion they secretly name words. Words of a song Jiho composed for some random girl he might have met at bar two nights ago, or for his ex girlfriend or the girl he is hitting on nowadays, he doesn’t really remember the story the leader told. But what Jihoon does know is this song says too much of what himself wants…

… ¿But might the words Taeil sings be his actual feelings too?

They are the words of a song so intricate to sing, so impossible to ignore and so… seductive to take this like another ordinary recording session.

And hell, Jihoon knows this won’t end like an ordinary recording session.

It burns, every inch of his anxious body burns so insanely good at the only sight of Taeil leaning against the chair and murmuring his own part with those tiny eyes closed…

… And again, that thing.

 The way that mouth moves, forming words which seems to be calling his name behind warm, tempting phrases without a single trace of innocence in their playful composition.

The pleasant mix of soft, pink lips whispering seductive lyrics which don’t leave anything to the imagination was wonderfully toxic… Taeil is toxic. 

Jihoon loves it.

Like the most deadly chemical reaction the sweetly poisonous sensation those lips leaved in his mouth was slow but surely dissolving him little by little. From inside out, the ghost of that one kiss was piercing the deepest of his accelerated heart, melting his vitals tissues, and gnawing his skin with the only proposition of be free...

… To be free so their wanting mouths could meet again.

It was the most delicious sensation.

Dangerous, of course; but attraction wasn’t precisely the feeling you should fight back… Hell knows Jihoon had tried.

Hard and with determination, he had fought against his demons when wonderful dreams become awful nightmares as the sun strike one more day. But his darkest side was stronger, and with shadows of a bright lustful red it has painted his heart with desire; blurring his dizzy mind with thoughts he shouldn’t had…

… But everyone has a bad side, Jihoon wasn’t the exception.

Jihoon couldn’t be the exception, he was human after all, he was mortal. And after such a tiresome in vane fight against his own wild, animalistic nature he was dying.

Because of that thing

…The way Taeil’s lips moves.

The memory of that one kiss was so fresh in his own mouth, like if those rosy lips were already placing themselves against his one more time. The sweetness, the softness, the kindness, the nervousness… everything.

Jihoon still could feel every little thing in his skin, after long weeks that darling sensation was still with him, still making mind-blowing havoc in him.

It was delightful…

… Almost paradise.

‘Almost’ because all what its between his treasure and him is the rigid, thick and clear crystal of the small recording room which it could be melt by his intense desirable stare in those lips on the other side; Jihoon is sure it could.

-Jihoon ¿why don’t we take a little break?- Jiho’s voice sounds funny through the headphones, but as tired as his hyung’s black eyes. –I’ll go for something to drink, came out and breathe a little.- after his simple nod his hyung jokes, just a seconds before walking out the room.

Leaving the headphones around the microphone before his feet slowly find their way out the tiny place he chuckles ironically for himself. Breathing in the same environment as Taeil…

¿Was there something more impossible?

-You are doing it good, Jihoon. The rap came out amazing, that’s my favorite part so far.- Taeil’s nice voice blows some bells in his dreamy mind, making his steady heartbeat go wild in an instant.

But his black eyes dark as the night sky were focusing in that thing.

The way Taeil’s lips moves.

And the tasty memory of those words Jiho wrote which such a fervent sentiment suddenly impregnate his charmed brain.

-Be the sun during the day and make me warm

Change into the moon at night and give me an ecstatic romance

I chase after something that twinkles far away, I can see in the dark

The day the rain stops and you shine on me

This love will bloom again.-

-Jihoon, ¿why are you so close…?- that mouth whispers, those lips named but not with an horrified tone.

Au contraire.

That voice hides something, Jihoon knows. Something which makes him realize his body has move against his will…

Or maybe gravity insists on pulling them together, ¿who knows?

He could feel Taeil’s addictive warmness even when their bodies weren’t pressing against each other, he could feel it fully just by the way Taeil’s tiny black eyes shine so brightly looking directly at his dull, intense ones.

¿Was there something more impossible than breathing in the same environment as Taeil?

Indeed there were.

…Being dangerously close to Taeil and not do anything about it was the most impossible thing.

¿Why keep fighting against the unavoidable then?

 His hands finds its comfortable place around Taeil’s perfect waist one more time, feeling a slight shiver running in the older boy’s body when their anxious mouths sweetly greet each other in that way it steals wonderful unpleasant sighs when the nice sensations was over, sadly, once again.

-¿Why…?- Jihoon hears Taeil’s curiosity at the moment he moves away from the dazzled boy…

… And a playful smirk can’t help but curve in his lips at the sight of Taeil’s cheeks painted in a soft carmine color.

Curios as Taeil’s question, and beautiful odd as Taeil’s twinkle of longing in his eyes.

 No single word slipped out from him when Jiho came back to the recording studio with fresh drinks for the three of them. With the cold beverage Jihoon walked back to the room and put back the headphones, never breaking the eye contact with those shining orbs…

… And never erasing the teasing smirk from his face.

-Here we go again, Jihoonnie. ¿Are you ready?- his hyung wonder, so opportune for the circumstances.

He just nods, watching how his hyung nod back at him and then look down to his cellphone, tapping some message for someone Jihoon doesn’t really care.

His eyes turn away, joining themselves with Taeil’s little ones through the neat crystal of the recording room; as his lips forms five simple words which cross that thick window like if it was a fragile soap bubble...

Five voiceless words Taeil knows so well, five voiceless words which haunt him in his dream so wonderfully disturbing.

-It’s just that thing you do…-

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(I think you all know but just in case, that's a fragment of Be The Light.)