Chapter 1

Supergirl!!!

No one's POV

 

BEEP BEEP!! BEEP BEEP!! BEEP BEEP!!!

"Uggghhhh!!!" 

BEEP BEEP!! BEEP BEEP!! BEEP BEEP!!!

"5 more minutes!!" you mumbled. 

The alarm seemed determined to wake you. Just then your mother knocked on your door. 

"You've 25 mins to get yourself to your first class at college!" she said.

"yeah yeah.........." 

After a few seconds....... "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

You moved as fast as your legs could take you, finished morning chores and gulped down the cereal breakfast....because you don't like eating a heavy breakfast, and ran like your life depended on it.

You entered your classroom just in time. You go to a fine arts college close to your home to study painting...... .

"Whew!! Made it!!" You mentally made a note to thank mom for not getting in late to your 1st day 1st class in college. 

You didn't have any friends yet but you were okay by yourself. The bell rang to signal the start of class and everyone settled in their seats and the teacher arrived. The class went on smoothly. 

RIIINNNNGGGGGGG!!!!!!!

As the lunch bell rang, you collected all your materials and went to enjoy your meal. During orientation you roamed around & found this little corner at the back of the dance studios which instantly became your spot for a little 'alone time'. You made your way to that corner and opened your lunchbox. 

"Bacon Sushi!!" you exclaimed happily as you saw the prawns and salmon rolled in bacon. You started munching on them.

As you ate you looked around at your surroundings, the bench at the park on your right...... the cherry blossom tree beside it, the window of probably one of the dance studios on your left........ you did a double take..... 

'What was that?' you thought. 'Or rather who?' You were sure somebody was watching you and moved out of sight just as you looked in that direction. Nothing more happened so you shrugged it off and continued eating. 

After lunch as you walked back to your next class you passed by the dance studio and looked at that window again. No one seemed to be inside. 

'Must be my imagination' you thought.

The rest of your classes went by and it was time to leave. You made your way briskly through the crowd as you had a part time job to go to. That's when you heard sudden high pitched squealing and screaming from the crowd, the source of the noise was obviously the girls. They all seemed to gather around something......

Out of curiosity, you made your way to the spot to see what the deal was. As you were pretty average height, only 5' 5".............. you couldn't make out what was going on. But the crowd seemed to move towards the gate, to your left. That's when you saw through a gap that formed that it wasn't a 'what' but a 'who' which was the cause of all that noise. 

You lost your interest.    'Some kinka or other.'    you thought and made your way out of the gate fast. The crowd was making it difficult for that kinka to move quickly so she managed it without getting caught up. 

'I need to get to the coffee shop fast!' You thought as you walked through the streets.

A black luxury car followed you from the college gates silently.