Chapter 9

No Going Back

"Okay, so why did we run all the way here?!" Yuhan panted.
I glanced around, not answering him. Jungkook wasn't even here. 
"Jungkook?" Yuhan asked. Shoot... I must've said that out loud.
"Umm...yeah," I mumbled.
"Well, while we wait for this Jungkook, do you want to sit down?" I could feel his confused look, but he didn't ask me any questions about the boy. 
"Wait, I'm gonna look for him," I started to run around the park.
"Wait, I'll come with you," he sighed.
"Are you su-"
"JIHUNNIE I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" I was cut off by a slam on my back as arms wrapped me into a bear hug.
"J-jungkook, c-can't breathe?!" I struggled for air as Jungkook's arms released me from an andaconda-tight hug. 
"Omo, sorry," he backed away from me. I felt Yuhan stand closer to me, wrapping an arm around my waist. Oh dear god, no. I can't be dealing with two boys with high levels of testosterone.
"I'm guessing that you're Jungkook?" Yuhan's voice sounded more defensive than it should've. 
Jungkook gave YuHan a menacing glare, "who the hell are you?" His eyes shot towards YuHan's arm around me, "who do you think you are, touching her like that?" He became angry and wrenched YuHan away from me.
"How do you even know she's a her?" Jungkook got defensive, it felt like battle of the boys, an awkward position for me who felt guilty as hell. 
"Jungkook, this is Yuhan, my..." I glanced up at Yuhan, who was too busy glaring at Jungkook. What was Yuhan to me? "...my friend. I met him when I started school." I finished.
He softened his hardened gaze just a little, "Oh... But JiHyun... You have been practicing right?" Jungkook asked in an almost worried tone.
"Wait, practiced for what?" Yuhan turned to me. Oh jeez, more secrets I gotta tell him.
"Yeah, I'm just waiting until the schedule time." I tried to ignore YuHan in this conversation, I didn't want to get him involved.
"Good, now, remember what you promised me?"
What promise? The confusion must've been written all over my face because Jungkook cleared his throat and pulled a little at his collar with embarrassment painted on his cheeks.
He leaned in to whisper in my ear, "Kiss."
Shivers ran from my ear down my spine to my toes. A kiss? Oh , he was serious about that? I thought he was kidding?! So like a cheek kiss?... . I stared at my shoes.
"Hey, you can't make her do something she doesn't want to do, I don't care WHO you are," Yuhan declared, holding my arm and pulling me closer to him.
"And who are you to decide what she can and cannot do?" Jungkook scowled, anger laced around his words.
"I'm her-"
"JiHyun, I don't think he understands that he's just a friend." Jungkook pointed a finger at Yuhan, his eyes flashing.
How do I explain this to both of them?
"I'm not just a friend."
"Says who?"
"Says the guy who kissed her, that's who!"
"WHAT?!" Jungkook rumbled, leapt towards Yuhan, and grabbed a fist of his shirt. I whipped my face towards Yuhan, my eyes widening as he was pulled away from my side. My heart began to race, but not like it did when Yuhan kissed me. Not like that. And I didn't like this feeling.
"She didn't kiss you," Jungkook muttered, his voice sounded menacing. My breathing hitched; I could feel the blood rushing towards my head at Yuhan's next words.
"I kissed her, and she kissed back."
"I did not!" That was when I heard the cracking sound as Jungkook's fist met Yuhan's jaw. Why am I just standing there? Why didn't they hear me? 
Jungkook threw Yuhan on the ground and turned towards me.
"Why?" The sound of his voice came out like a half growl and half choked.
I opened my mouth to reply, but nothing came out. Why couldn't I say anything? 
"You... You let me believe that I had a chance with you. I begged the company to let you audition. I begged the hyungs to let you stay. I begged them to let me call you after you left. I did all that because I thought... I thought you were different from her," Jungkook choked out, hurt evident in his voice. I began to feel dizzy, like a hand was clamped around my throat. Who was her? 
"I'm leaving. Good luck with your audition, don't talk to me until you can tell me why," Jungkook turned around, about to walk away. Then, he turned his head. "Oh, and have fun with your little boy toy. Sorry, if I broke him a little."
That's when the word I'd been trying to get out finally burst. My lungs felt dead.
"Stop," I choked out. I felt the lightheadedness take hold. Jungkook turned back and Yuhan got up. Then, my eyes rolled back, and everything went black
AUTHOR'S NOTE: HEY, LIKE LATE UPDATES? NOPE, NOBODY DOES AND THATS WHY WE APOLOGIZE WITH INTENSE CHAPTERS THAT MAY BE SHORT, BUT CONTAIN A LOT OF FEELING. PLEASE ENJOY AND LOOK FORWARD TO THE NEXT UPDATE! ~ HiseuminGo

A/N Omg I'm the ultimate procrastinator. More chapters to come because now I have someone who reminds me XD I'll be editing the chapters as I go along, so they won't be perfect right after I post them. Any comments are encouraged. Thanks guys :3

Llamas & Alpacas,

gd_vipvip

yes, along with gd_vipvip I will edit and make any insertions. Just as she said, comment and suggestions are encouraged, we hope this to be an enjoyable story for you all!

~HiseuminGo