Chapter 1/ Intro

No Going Back

    The audience erupted in cheers and screams as the 7 members of the hit Rookie group Bangtan Boys also known as BTS entered on stage. The members greet the audience smiling. Suga waving, Rap Monster blowing kisses and winking to the front row fans, Jungkook bowing with almost every step. J Hope jumping around, handstands, swims freestyle, timidly waves and tries not to smile with teeth, Jin quickly brushing his hand through his hair, and V running across the front row to high five the fans.

    The boys show their charm already through their body language to the fans, as soon as the music hits, the boys cute and sweet charm turns into a manly aura in front of the fans who have come from all around the U.S. 

    Jimin keeps his head down and can't help himself from wiping off the sweat that formed on his face. He seemed tense, but carried on with dancing. There was a loud squeak that echoed from the stage, and in what to be a second, Jimin was found on his back staring up into the bright headlights of the Kcon concert hall. Thousands upon thousands of lights sticks stabbed at his eyes and he felt a pit at the bottom of his stomach. The music kept playing, there was a few gasps from fans. He panicked, but was rescued by V, his hyung pulled him up off the ground and pushed him. "Hey you what's your dream?" There was no time to think or freak out, Jimin collected his movements and was once again in the steady flow of dance movements between him and the other members. The screams got louder and the pit in his stomach became lighter; he moved freely and at the end of the music, smiled broadly letting himself be everyone’s ideal Jimin. 

    They ended fluidly, almost everyone forgot Jimin’s mistake and simply enjoyed the concert. The members waved and said good bye as the audience cheered wildly. They exited the stage and hurried into a different room.

    Towels were passed between each of the members as they quickly prepared for the high touch event. Jimin was shaky and seemed unbalanced, he spoke up to the group. 

    "What about me?" He seemed worn out, at the point of exhaustion and maybe even collapse, but he kept his footing.

    The boys stood still, what would they do? He definitely wouldn't be able to participate like this.... 

    “That idiot… Why did he have to get hurt at such an important time?” Namjoon scratched his head in frustration. 

    “Maybe we should just tell the fans that he got hurt and can’t make it, they should be able to understand.” Jimin, or the person who was seemingly Jimin, stated. 

    “You’ll get a lot of hate,” Jin put his hand on “Jimin’s” shoulder, “if they find out that we replaced him with someone nobody knows; not only will they get mad at you, they’ll get mad at us and the company.” 

    Jimin looked down at the ground with his eyebrows furrowed, "I'm going to talk with him, he might be alright enough to do high touch." And with that, Jimin rushed out of the room with the band members trailing behind him towards the hospital