EXO ONE SHOTS 2

EXO Scenarios & One Shots! (on hiatus)

CHEN

"Y/N" you heard your name being called. You turned around to see your husband chen. Yes you and him were married. Its been 3yrs excat."what" you answered "lets go get fried chicken" "okay". 

At chicken resturant

"Chen" "hmmm" "my water just broke" "oh ok wait what" "my. Water. Just. Broke." "Omo ok um lets get you to the hospital.

In the car

"Y/N! What are we going to name her? "How about kiki" "kiki i love it" I love the name kiki its just a cute name.

In hospital

"Sir your going to have to wait out here" "but shes my wife" "i'm sorry sir but you must stay here" "fine"

Chens pov:

Why won't they let me in its not like I'm going to kill anyone. I'm so tired but i want to stay up. ~rinnng rinng~(hello) (chen you need to come down to the studio now) (sorry i can't make it suho Y/N is having our baby) (what she is giving birth?) (Yes) (well why didn't you call sooner the kids uncles need to be there too) (sorry) (be there in 20).

Your pov:

All the pain it hurts so much. "Miss tou need to push" "aaaaaaaah" "miss you gave birth to twins". Wait what did she just say twins oh nonononono we were told one baby girl" but the docter said only one girl" "well you gave birth to a boy and a girl" i'm a mom." Wheres my husband?" "His outside I'll bring him in". I watched as she walked out then came back with chen and 11 other boys. WTF did he invite exo. "How come you guys are here?" "Cause the kids need to see their uncles" 'uncles? When did i ohhhhh nevermind" "is it true that we have a little girl and boy?" "It is" "i'm a father" he looks so happy. I will remember this day forever."Miss what are their names?" "Kiki and jiji" me and chen said at the same time. "Kiki and jiji it is"

5yrs later

"Mommy where is daddy?" "He is at work kiki" "kiki where is mommy?" "In the kitchen jiji" "thank you sister" "no problem" ~ding dong~ Aish there goes the door bell. "Mommy I'll answer it" "no jiji stay away from the door" "hello is your mother home?" "She's in the kitchen" "thank you but you should never open the door and let strangers in" "mommy". I walked in the living room to see a women holding my kids. "Put my damn kids down and leave our house now" "ok but here is a message from me these kids and you don't deserve chen my kids and me would be better as a family for him" "no you won't be" i looked to see chen at the door looking angry" now get the eff out of our house now" "fine but here is my # incase you want a more beautiful wife and cuter kids" she handed him a piece of paper he took it but then ripped it apart. "Thanks but i she is more prettier then you and my kids are cuter then yours as well so bye". He slammed the door and ran to us." I'm so sorry i wasn't home.in time to stop here from entering" "honey its okay were all fine see" he gave us a look over and smiled."mommy I'm sorry i didn't listen to what you said" "its ok jiji just don't do it again! Promise? "Promise".

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys so i used the names of the kids from one of my favourite animated Japanese movies kiki's delivery service which is by Hayao Miyazaki it is a really good movie i recommend it.

 

VOTE, SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!