EXO ONESHOTS 4

EXO Scenarios & One Shots! (on hiatus)

YO HEY GUY'S SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT ATHLETE AND I HAVE BEEN SO BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND OUR OTHER STORIES.

SO HERE IS #4 IN OUR ONE SHOT LIST.

      -ZIVA1234

 

 

LUHAN

Your pov:

 was a cold winter night and you were waiting for your husband Luhan. You have been waiting for your. You wonder why he is late. Until you see someone walking towards you. As the person got closer you got more scared. Finally the person was face to face and you saw that it is luhan.*phew* "hey y/n shall we get going? "Yes of course lead the way". You were blushing like a mad man. 

 

You guy's went to namson tower which was hard for him since he has a fear of heights. "Oppa are you okay? "Yyy...yeah" "come here". He came over and you hugged him till the elevator ride was done. Once you got to the top he lead you to a room. Once you entered the room you saw it beautifully decorated. You saw the exo members standing behind him with poster's WILL YOU Y/N MARRY ME? YES OR NO? I LOVE YOU.

 

You look back towards luhan to see him kneeling down on one knee. "Y/N you are the most beautifulist girl in the world. I wish for you to always be mine. This might sound selfish but i love you with all my heart so y/n what do you say will you marry me?. "........YES YES YES LUHAN I WILL MARRY YOU AND BE YOURS FOREVER". The guys all broke out in cheers while luhan slipped the ring on your finger and kissed you.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY GUY'S SO HERE IS THE ONESHOT NUMBER 4 HOPE YOU ENJOY!

-ZIVA1234