EXO ONE SHOTS 3

EXO Scenarios & One Shots! (on hiatus)

This is for RosieF! Here you go

Kris

Rosie pov

10 years ago

*FLASHBACK*

Kris and i were waiting paitenly to see our beatiful children patso, shiro, sheeta and seji. we had just been recently married and we couldn't be any happier. The nurse's just walked in with our precious babies. Kris took seji and sheeta while i had shiro and patso. They are so adorable.  "We did good rosie" "yes yes we did" " they are so my style". I couldn't help buy laugh at what he said.

2 months later

We were out walking with the kids when i heard this beeping. I ly to see this car heading straight towards me. It was 3 feet away from me i closed my eyes when suddenly someone pushed me out of the way. I heard the blood curdling sound of car hitting person.  I opened my eyes to see kris laying there on the street"KRIS". I ran towards him. I heard people calling 911. The ambulance came and took him away. I called the others and told them what happened. Then i called kris's parents and askes them to watch the kids while i stay at the hospital with kris. I reached the hospital and ran to kris's room. When i entered he was wide awake" oh god oppa are you ok? "Oppa why did you call me oppa i don't know you". Those words broke my heart my own husband forgot me. I cried while running from the hospital. I reached kris's parents house and took the kids and left Vancouver behind.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

10 years later

The kids and i were back in vancover for summer vacation.  Seji, sheeta, patso and shrio are now ten years old. I haven't heard from kris's parents and exo for ten years. "Mommy where is seji and shiro? "I don't know patso" "mommy who is that man with shiro and seji? "Kris" "i finally found you rosie" "you've been looking for me? "10 years to be excat" "but you lost your memory after the accident" "and when exo took me to the dorm there were pictures of you and me on my phone and then the memories started coming back and i have been searching for you ever since". I started crying. "Are these kids seji, shiro, patso and sheeta?. All i could do was nod my head. Then he opened his arms and i ran into them. He kissed me repeatedly and the kids. Then he whispered" i am never leaving you or the kids ever again i promise"

 ( 2067)

Kris kept his promise. Him and me are still together. Our kids now have their own kids. Same with exo. Were all grandparents. 

Heaven

Kris and i died together. He truly did keep his promise we are now united in death as well watching our great grandkids from up here. Exo is also here somehow all our deaths were 3 months apart from each other.

The end!

 

I HOPE YOU LIKED IT!