Leaning

Between the Sky 하늘 사이로

 

She still couldn’t believe that person sent her text again. She thought she had hid herself well, she thought she would never be found.

But, it was just her wish, right?

It was really happening.

She was found.

She couldn’t breathe properly. She couldn’t even think straight. Everyone was looking at her in curious look. She tried to face everyone, she looked at everyone. She tried to find someone who probably was the one who sent her the message. She got her legs trembling, she was way too frightened. She looked down to see the girls’ hands. None of them were handing phone. She got puzzled. Is one of these girls really the culprit? Was that person one of these girls? Really? Did she really get the death threats because of what she had done, fooling these girls?

She shivered at that thought.

If that was the real reason, that was definitely crazy.

And she was dealing with some crazy fanatic fans of her own brother.

She felt so miserable.

“Some of us kept giving Taehyun oppa calls.” The girl with beautiful long hair said. “Some members of our forum. But, the calls were always answered by random people telling us that we got the wrong number. We would never get the wrong number, that’s really impossible, because we all know Taehyun oppa really well. He never changes his phone number since the time he bought it.”

That’s really true, girls. Taehyun never changes his phone number ever since he got his first phone from mom.

She tried to plaster flat expression even though she knew she was all pale right now. “W-what are y-you talking about?”

“Eonni, we’re thinking you’re the one who is close with Taehyun oppa.”

How can they think of that?

“So, you’re probably the one who fooled us.”

They surely guess it right, but…

“You’re a dubber, you can fake your voice. Is that true, eonni?”

She cursed herself why she couldn’t even defense herself. She, of course, couldn’t lie, since she was really the one who fooled everyone. She got even paler, she felt her palms getting wet. Her phone then slid from her hand and fell to the ground. She was too shocked that she barely said anything. This reaction was taken by the girls as the truth, that she admitted that she had fooled everyone. The girls looked even upset. But, before one of them could say something, someone was suddenly breaking into the crowd and standing in front of her.

Well, it was not someone. There were two people who did it. It was the Kim siblings.

“Are you guys waiting for Nam Taehyun?” Hanbin tried to talk to the girls. He looked at the girls carefully. “I forgot to tell you guys that Nam Taehyun will come at 11 today. He told me he had some meeting with his boss and staffs. Sorry for not inform you.”

The girls looked disappointed as Hanbin sincerely murmured an apology. She felt so bad to Hanbin, why he had to ask apology instead of her. But what Hanbin did really worked, because later, the girls left one by one, after saying they would come again. Some of them stayed around the company, but decided to go to some nearby café and restaurants. She looked at those views blankly. The girls didn’t stare at her again, it seemed like they had forgot what they had done before. Was it that easy, to let her go? They really focused only to Taehyun. She was still frozen that she forgot her dropped phone. Hanbyul then took the phone for her. Hanbyul looked at her carefully.

“Eonni, are you okay? You look so pale.”

No, no, no, Byul. I’m not okay.

She tried to take a deep breath but she felt her chest hurt. She was still in shock. Hanbyul looked so worried after giving the phone back to her. Hanbin plastered the same worried expression as his sister.

“Are you okay? Not sick?” Hanbin asked her.

“I’m al-alright.” That was she could respond. Hanbyul looked even worried.

“Let’s go inside, eonni. You can tell us everything.” Hanbyul said.

She just nodded with no energy. She let out a heavy sigh.

“Come on, Seungyoon hyung.” Hanbin said.

She got her eyes widened. She looked up and saw that Seungyoon was still here. He was really here. Why didn’t he try to help her earlier about those attacks of Taehyun’s fans? She was feeling all alone at that time but he was actually there? Well, it was not that he had to help her, he could always do whatever he wanted to do, but at least why didn’t he say something, something that made her not feeling alone? It was so silly of her if she wanted Seungyoon to do that. He didn’t care, and he would always be the same.

Meanwhile, Seungyoon was staring at her with expression she couldn’t even describe. The only good thing was he still had the cake box with him.

 

 

 

“I don’t believe I should say this to you.”

She looked up at Jinwoo uncertainly. He looked slightly disappointed while holding some scripts, her scripts. He stared at her, he looked a little bit mad, but he didn’t plaster it clearly on his face. She never saw him like this before. She gulped, feeling guilty. She looked down at the floor. She didn’t dare to look at her senior right into his eyes.

“We will do rerecording, for entire scenes. I’m not satisfied with your recording today.” Jinwoo said after let out a heavy sigh. He massaged his temple.

She bowed a little. “I understand, sunbae.”

Jinwoo looked restless. “Something is happening, isn’t it? Do you have a problem? Why couldn’t you concentrate to your recording? Do you feel any burden or else?” he blabbered while staring at her in such concern.

She had said to herself that she wouldn’t tell anything to Jinwoo about the person who threatened her again, nor about Taehyun’s fans who almost found out about her true identity. Everything was just frustrating, especially the fact that that person found her again. She couldn’t concentrate to her recording and finally created a mess. She hadn’t finished her recording well. She even couldn’t get into the character, and the most irritating thing was that her voice cracked almost all the time. Of course Jinwoo was not satisfied with the result. She felt so bad, but she couldn’t do anything about it.

Having no answer from her, Jinwoo let out a heavy sigh once again. “Do you feel any burden because this is your brother’s animation?”

She instantly looked up at Jinwoo. “N-no, sunbae! I didn’t feel any burden, really. It’s not because of Taehyun.”

“So, what’s wrong with you?” Jinwoo said, his expression softened. “You know you always can tell me anything.” He patted her shoulder. He slightly smiled. “What happened?”

She looked up at Jinwoo. She didn’t know what to do, but really, she felt so bad if she didn’t tell Jinwoo the truth. “Sunbae, the truth is…”

At that time, Seungyoon came inside the office with some scripts. She glanced at him as he stared at her coldly while making his way to the sofa. She didn’t know why she got a little bit hurt of what he had done this morning. Well, he didn’t do anything, he just stayed still and didn’t say anything. That was actually not the problem. He used to ignore her and why he should care anyways? She looked at Jinwoo once again. The senior of hers looked a little bit confused as he found she didn’t say anything for some seconds.

“I’ll tell you later, sunbae, not now.” She said, almost whispering. Jinwoo let out a sigh.

“Okay, at least you will tell me everything.” He said. She just nodded obediently. She was about to leave the room as he said,”where are you going? Taehyun will come in 10 minutes.”

I don’t think I can meet my brother now if those fans of his keep following him.

“I-I… Hanbin and Hanbyul are waiting for me for lunch.” She said, but it was the truth. Jinwoo looked slightly disappointed but at last he nodded. She bowed a little at him, glancing at Seungyoon, before going out the office. She sighed heavily. Those fears were like killing her slowly. She looked around in fear, worried if the culprit was here. She did think that the culprit was one of those Taehyun’s fangirls, but she couldn’t help herself as she got the feeling the culprit could be everywhere. She got herself in paranoia. She couldn’t accuse anybody even if she was really in fear, she knew it. But what could she do? She was really in fear. And the thing that she could do for now was turning off her phone, and she didn’t plan to turn it on for a long time. Maybe it was the only way to make her not to be afraid, but it was more like hiding and afraid to face the reality.

That someone out there really wanted her death.

Kim siblings was the one who realized something happened to her, since they found her this morning, surrounded by those girls. It was a rare for them to ask her to have lunch together. Well, they always knew that she always spent her lunch time with Jinwoo in the office, or sometimes she went out with Minho. They noticed it, but not the type that liked to ask directly. They were the observe type, knowing everything without even asking. And she wondered if they figured something out.

As she reached the rooftop, both Hanbin and Hanbyul were already there, with three lunch boxes and three bottles of mineral water on the table. Actually she barely came to the rooftop. The sky looked so clear up here. She also could feel the wind blowing. The air was so fresh, fresher than the office and the recording room of course. The rooftop had only four wooden chair and a round wooden table. There were no other things here beside those chairs and table.

“Eonni!” Hanbyul looked so happy to see her coming. “Right here! I’ve bought us lunch!” she just nodded and walked up to them.

Hanbin smiled slightly as she reached them. “This is from our favorite restaurant. Try it.”

She was hesitated at first but then she took a seat next to Hanbyul. Both Hanbin and Hanbyul smiled warmly at her. It was obvious that they wanted to cheer her up. Of course they knew about her recording this morning and the fact that she should do rerecording after lunch. Hanbyul gave her one of the lunch boxes and after that they started eating.

They all ate in silence, no one of them spoke up. She was wondering if they wanted to say something but just held the questions to themselves, waiting for the perfect time. She was right, when she was about to drink her water, Hanbin spoke up

“What did they do to you this morning? You know, those fans of Nam Taehyun.” Hanbin looked up at her and gazed at her. “What did they say to you? What had happened?”

“That’s nothing, really. Nothing happened.” She tried to smile, but right then she realized her smile must look very horrible. Hanbin didn’t look that satisfied to get that answer.

“Something must really happen, eonni, if it didn’t, you wouldn’t be like this.” Hanbyul said. “You looked pale till now and you have to do rerecording after this.”

They’re really aware of this, aren’t they?

Hanbin looked intently at her as he put down his chopsticks. “I know those girls must say something bad to you, and it’s related to Nam Taehyun.” He said. “Am I right?”

Well, Hanbin would be perfect if he was in an investigation department in the police office.

“Were they mad at you because Nam Taehyun didn’t come in the morning, or because of something else?”

Hanbin knew everything, did he?

“You should tell us, we’re dead curious here.” He said again. Hanbyul nodded in response. “I’ve spent most of my times while mixing the recordings to guess what really happened and what those girls’ motive was.”

“Well…” she started to speak up, Hanbin and Hanbyul looked delighted as they had her saying something, she got a little bit confused to see their faces light up, but she then continued talking,”those girls did not believe me, when I said Nam Taehyun wouldn’t come this morning.” She thought it was enough to let them know this little piece of information. This was also the truth and she wasn’t lying, but…

“How could you know that Nam Taehyun wouldn’t come this morning?”

She blinked at Hanbin’s question. What?

Hanbin smiled mysteriously at her. “I’m asking you how did you know that? I’m really sure that the one that knew about it was just me. His staff sent me text early in the morning, informing that they would come at noon because they had a meeting at 9 in their office.”

She didn’t know what to say. “I-I…”

“He told you, didn’t he? Nam Taehyun was the one who told you.” Hanbin said.

“T-that….”

“This is the reason why those girls got mad at you? On how you know about Nam Taehyun?"

She blinked even confused. Did Hanbin really know everything?

“Eonni, what is actually your relationship with Nam Taehyun?” Hanbyul was the one who asked her this question. “Do you have that kind of relationship with him?”

She got shocked to hear this. “L-listen, Byul, I…”

“That must be what those girls thinking of you, right?” Hanbin cut her off. She was about to answer as Hanbin said,”that’s what I’ve been thinking, too, actually.” He smiled slightly as continued to eat his meals. “I’ve been wondering why you two looked like you two had known each other. You two talked casually, and he even picked you as one of the dubbers for his animation without you needed to do the test. He looked at you differently too, he always looked at you, as far as I could see. What does it mean?”

They really thought about it too much. Hanbin is really no joke.

Everyone would always misunderstand if she didn’t tell the truth. She had no choice, she shouldn’t hide this from her colleagues anyways. “Actually, I…”

“Why don’t you tell us?” Hanbin cut her off once again. “Why don’t you tell us that you’re Nam Taehyun’s sibling?”

She widened her eyes in surprised. He knows about it already?! “Ho-how do you know?” Hanbin just smiled in satisfaction.

“So, it’s really true, eonni?” Hanbyul was also surprised. “I thought oppa joked around when he said eonni and Nam Taehyun were siblings. Eonni looks nothing like Nam Taehyun.”

“They don’t look alike, Byul. But it doesn’t mean they’re not siblings.” Hanbin said. “So, Nam Taehyun is really your brother?” he asked her once again.

There was really no need to hide everything from this siblings. They already knew everything. “Y-yeah. H-he is my l-little brother.”

Hanbyul nudged Hanbin. “Daebak! You really guessed it right, oppa!” Hanbin just smiled slightly.

She asked Hanbin. “How do you know that? Did Jinwoo sunbae tell you?”

Hanbin shook his head. “Jinwoo hyung didn’t tell me anything. I just figured it out myself.” He drank his water. “Maybe no one noticed this, but Nam Taehyun always called you ‘my noona’ and the time when he picked you as one of the dubbers, he said ‘I’ve been listening to her all the time’. Everyone thought he really listened to your dubbings, but actually he always listened to you because he lives with you, you talk to him all the time, it means that he’s your brother. Your family name is the same as his, anyways, right, Nam dubber?” he chuckled. She was so speechless that she couldn’t even give Hanbin a reply.

“Why did you hide it from us, eonni?” Hanbyul asked, looking so curious. “Eonni, that’s really cool! That famous author is your brother!” Hanbyul squalled happily. “Why don’t you tell me earlier? I can ask for his signs from you.” After saying that, Hanbin lightly hit his sister’s head. Hanbyul grumbled after that.

“I don’t think I should reveal it to everyone.” She answered, continued to eat.

“But in this case, you should tell those fans of your brother. You see how protective they are over Nam Taehyun. You’re wrong if you think you don’t need to tell them the truth.” Hanbin said. “I bet those girls also think the same as us, is it true? Did they mention about how you get the role without even did the casting?”

She nodded slowly. Well, Hanbin really knew everything. “It is just us in the company who know that I didn’t do the casting. How could the girls now?”

“They wouldn’t know about it if they were not there at the time the role was given.” Hanbyun’s eyes sparkled. “Do you mean someone in the company told them?” Hanbyul sounded surprised.

She got shocked. Is it really true? Then she had Hanbin saying

“It could be true.  Those fans can’t stay still when they knew about the dubbers list. They must look for information. It seems like one of our staffs had told them. That’s how they knew about you getting your role.” He said.

She was uncertain to ask this, but she was curious. “D-do you think they really look for the information?”

Hanbin nodded. “Of course. I’ve been observing the behaviour of fans like them. Do you even notice on some fans of our country’s singers and groups? They work like detectives. You know, your brother’s fans are almost similar to those fans, like your brother is a pop star.”

It is really frustratingly amazing.

“No wonder, oppa, Nam Taehyun is so freaking cool.” Hanbyul giggled. “His comics are also amazing. How can he make stories and characters like that? He’s perfect.” Hanbin sneered at his sister.

“You will be fanatic like those other fans of his. I won’t let you be.” He said. “Just admire him normally as your favorite author.”

Hanbin and Hanbyul were still arguing, meanwhile she went silent, thinking about any possibilities. She getting the character in Taehyun’s animation was a perfect reason why she got the hate, wasn’t it? She kept thinking it could be the reason why she got threatened. It would be worse if the girls really found out that she was the one who answered the calls in Taehyun’s phone. She bet those girls were just guessing, but actually what they guessed was true.

So, the culprit was really one of the girls?

She had no evidence, she couldn’t conclude who the real culprit was.

“If the girls do that again, make sure you tell the truth. We don’t know what they will do when they’re upset. You’ve experienced it yourself, the way they stared at you.” Hanbin said when they finished their lunch and were to go back to the office.

She got her hands shaking.

Will they do something crazy, like…killing someone?

 

 

 

Jinwoo looked so shocked when she told him what actually happened this morning. They were in her mom’s restaurant. She had planned to take some of her friends to have dinner together and here they were. She and Jinwoo were a little bit far from their actual table, which Hanbin, Hanbyul and Seungyoon were still there. She and Jinwoo were on their way taking some more food, and this time she decided to tell her senior everything.

“How could you get the text again? How could he get your number?” that was what Jinwoo said. She shrugged and let out a sigh.

“I don’t know, sunbae. He just sent me a text this morning.” She said. “I don’t know how he got my number. I’m really sure I just give my number to you, my family, and some people in our company.”

“He really has his way to have your number once again.” He commented. “Did he get your number from one of us?” he said, more like asking to himself.

She widened her eyes in shock. “How could think of that, sunbae?”

“That is the only reason that makes sense, isn’t it?” Jinwoo said. “He could steal it from us, the person must be the one in our company. Don’t you think so?”

“But…” she hesitated for some seconds before saying,”I think Taehyun’s fans that done that to me.”

“What do you mean?” Jinwoo raised an eyebrow. “How could Taehyun’s fans do it?”

Jinwoo had no clue about her answering calls from Taehyun’s phone. Should she tell him as well?

She didn’t answer him straight away, Jinwoo then said,”if it is about what Taehyun’s fans did to you this morning, I already knew about it.”

She widened her eyes again. She blinked. “How do you know that?”

“Seungyoon told me.” He replied.

She was a bit surprised to hear Seungyoon’s name mentioned by Jinwoo. “W-what did he say?”

“He didn’t explain it clearly, but he said you and those girls had a serious talk, and it was about Taehyun.” Jinwoo replied. “What did they do actually?”

She didn’t expect that Seungyoon would tell everything to Jinwoo. She glanced at Seungyoon who was sitting expressionless, looking at Kim siblings who were busy talking. Seungyoon didn’t care about other people, did he? He was extremely weird, sometimes he could be another person who she didn’t even know. Well, she never knew him well, they never got along well. Oh well, why did she care?

“I-it’s a simple thing, but I thought that they hated me already.” She said as she turned around and looked at her senior. “And I-I thought they were the one who threatened me.” She added.

Jinwoo quickly shook his head. “How could you think so? And why did they hate you if it’s just for a simple thing?” he wrinkled his forehead.

Well, she guessed answering Taehyun’s calls and fooling the girls around were not a simple thing. But everyone could hate anybody on small things, and even with no reasons at all. She hesitated at first to tell this to Jinwoo, but she thought it would lift her burden. Jinwoo looked extremely surprised. He blinked many times.

“I’m too much, right, sunbae?” she laughed awkwardly. “This is my karma, I deserve it.”

“No, don’t say that.” Jinwoo replied. She knew Jinwoo tried not to make her disappointed. “They don’t think it’s really you, right?”

“Well, they’ve already thought it was really me. They guessed it right, sunbae.” She said bitterly. “So, it’s really them who threatened me? And they’re also the one who pushed me fall to the stairs?”

“If you related it to the time and place, it really makes sense, since they must be there because they must have been come to Taehyun’s press conference.” Jinwoo told her.

She shivered. So, it is really one of them? She felt so restless than ever.  Jinwoo realized her face turned pale, he quickly gave her a pat on her shoulder.

“Don’t worry.” He said as they made their way back to their table. “Let’s tell the police. You said you have Taehyun’s police friend’s number, right?” he whispered.

 

 

 

The next morning, she wake up with hurtful neck. She felt like she had been choked to death. Actually her neck was still hurt, and she got nightmares every night. And last night, she got those fans of her brother came to her and suddenly choked her. She let out a heavy sigh. How could she expect to have a happy day today? She got really terrible feeling in the morning because of that dream. Before she went to the bathroom, she glanced at her phone on the table. She didn’t turn on her phone since yesterday morning. She didn’t know whether some friends who perhaps contacted her yesterday. She just thought, in fear, that that person would send her texts again. The best way was just letting her phone turned off, wasn’t it? She just tried to make herself not be so worried about this matter. But it didn’t work, the harder she tried to make this matter look simple, the bigger fear came to her.

She was already ready 30 minutes later. This morning she would go to police office with Jinwoo. They would meet in the bus stop near her house. Jinwoo would wait for her there, meanwhile she would ask her brother to send her there. She wouldn’t dare to walk alone, not after that person sent her text again. Mom already went to restaurant, leaving the dining table full of food. There was a note on the table for her from her mom, saying that she had to wake Taehyun up and have breakfast together. Sighing, she walked up to her brother room. She was about to touch the doorknob as the door was opened.

“Oh God, you scared me!” she shrieked. The brother of hers was just staring at her and at last yawned. She raised an eyebrow. It was really a rare Taehyun was awake at this hour. She intently stared at Taehyun’s face. Her brother had dark circles under his eyes. Didn’t he get much sleep last night?

“It’s a good thing you wake up this early, little brother.” That was all she said to Taehyun. Taehyun just yawned and replied

“I know you will wake me up. So I better wake up before you make noise in my room.” He walked to the dining room.

She sneered at him. “I never make a noise in your room.” She followed behind him.

“You’re noisy enough to make a noise, noona.” He replied. “Let’s have breakfast. I’m hungry.” He said and pulled a chair.

They were already eating their breakfast in silence. Taehyun was too sleepy to have conversations.  She looked at her brother. She then remembered yesterday’s scene, when his fans came to her. With the possibly one of the fans was the one who threatened her, she felt so worried if she was caught walking with her own brother. Hanbin did advise her to say the truth to Taehyun’s fans, but actually all this time, Taehyun never revealed her as his sister, and nobody found out about their relation. Some of the fans already knew about their mom’s restaurant, but still didn’t know where their house was. Actually, Taehyun’s fans were usually not like this. They were friendly and nice, she had talked to them once, years ago, at the time Taehyun started to get popularity because of his phenomenal webtoon about a man with magical power to prevent people from bad lucks. The fans didn’t know that actually she was Taehyun’s sister.

They would never know, right? Or she had to let them know?

“What are you thinking, noona? You wrinkle your forehead in the morning.” Taehyun’s comment made her come back to reality.

“A-ah, it’s nothing.” She laughed awkwardly. Taehyun’s eyes were still on her, she then decided to say something. “A-actually I want to ask you to send me to bus stop this morning.”

“Again?” Taehyun sounded a bit annoyed. “Can’t you walk by yourself?”

She would never let her brother know about the threatening and all she could do was just lying. “Oh come on. It will be good for you to have a walk in the morning. Well, I will have a morning walk, too. I will go somewhere before go to the office.”

Taehyun snorted. “You don’t go straight to your office?”

She nodded. “I told you I want to have a morning walk.”

“You go alone?” he asked.

How could I walk alone if there is somebody out there who wants to kill me?

“No. I will go with Jinwoo sunbae.” She answered.

Taehyun raised an eyebrow. “You don’t go with Minho hyung?”

She blinked. “N-no. Why?” her brother just looked at her before snorted.

“I thought you will go with him. He called me hundred times yesterday, asking why he couldn’t contact you.” He answered, he looked slightly annoyed. She blinked many times. Did Minho really call Taehyun asking about me? Oh well, she turned off her phone, until this morning. That was why Minho couldn’t contact her. She was busy thinking again and her brother caught her.

“You turned off your phone? Is it broken again?” he asked.

“N-no, that’s not it. I forgot to charge it, that’s why I turned it off.” She reasoned. “I forgot to turn it on.”

“All day long? You’re really forgetful, noona.” He commented. “You know, I tried to call you, too, but your phone was not active. I tried to meet you in your office, but you were away having lunch with your friends.” He sounded clearly annoyed.

“You called me, too?” she got a bit surprised to know this.

“Of course. I worried something bad happened to you. Minho hyung made me like this. He sounded so worried when he couldn’t even reach you.” He replied and ate his breakfast.

Something is really happening, little brother.

“D-don’t worry about me, little brother. N-nothing happens.” She replied in a small voice. She got her voice a bit croaked. Taehyun just nodded in response. “Those girls…they stop calling you, right?” she was confused to have herself asking.

Taehyun looked up at her. “Yeah. But now they leave so many comments on my blog and SNS.”

It was a relief. She hoped the texts sent to her would be stopped too. At last, they finished their breakfast and Taehyun lazily walked her to the bus stop. She looked around worriedly. No one was here, no one saw her with her brother. She felt a bit relieved, but kept thinking there were people who took their eyes on her secretly with her knowing. She was busy with her thoughts and she was surprised when she started to hear camera flashes.

No, no!

She turned her head so fast, ignoring the pain she got. She looked around to find anybody that captured her in camera. But, she found no one. This road was too empty, no one was here except her and her brother. But, she really heard camera sounds! How could no one be there capturing her? Has she just became too paranoid after all things that happened? She still heard the camera flash once again as she turned her head. Her heart dropped to find her brother was the one who captured her in his phone.

“Yah Nam Taehyun, what are you doing?!” she tried to catch Taehyun’s phone from his hand.

“Chill out, noona! Why are you that panicked?” Taehyun put his phone above his height. He raised an eyebrow at his sister.

She tried to make her heart beat normally. Breathe in, breathe out. Heck, she was too frightened. Her heart kept beating so fast in her chest. Taehyun noticed how she was shocked over this. He plastered a worried expression.

“Noona, are you okay?” he asked.

She was too much, shocked because a simple thing like this. Well, no one else was here. She had to make herself free from this paranoia. “W-what did you do with your phone camera?”

“Me? Just taking some random photos.” Her brother replied simply. He leaned in and looked at her face intently. “You’re too panicked like taking photos randomly is prohibited in our country and breaking the law.” He mumbled as he pulled away.

“I t-thought you took a photo of me.” She said, wiping some sweats on her forehead.

“Why should I do that?” Taehyun replied coldly. “I was taking photos of the sky.”

Really, I should stop worrying. Everything is gonna be fine, gonna be fine…

The bus stop was still a little bit far, but they could see Jinwoo waving his hand from there. She waved back at him before she faced her brother.

“Go home. You can continue sleeping.” She said. Taehyun rolled his eyes at her.

“Make sure you call Minho hyung or send him text. I don’t want to have hundred calls from him again today.” He said. “Getting the calls from the girls is tiring enough.” He added, slightly looked annoyed.

She let out a heavy sigh. Could she turn on her phone today? She didn’t want to have other texts and calls from that person. But Taehyun was right, she had to call Minho. Minho must be worried about her.

She waved at her brother before walked away. Taehyun lazily waved back at her. She didn’t believe her eyes as she caught someone standing behind a tree, behind her brother, looking directly at her. She was trying to recognize who the person was but Jinwoo already called her because they would miss the bus.