Glimmering

Between the Sky 하늘 사이로

The day of the press conference already came. She already arrived in the hall of Taehyun’s office building, where the press conference would be held. There were many reporters coming, and also Taehyun’s fans. They brought so many flowers and presents for Taehyun. And, she? She didn’t bring any present for her little brother. She didn’t prepare anything. To be honest, she was confused what to give to him. She always thought sometimes Taehyun’s fans knew Taehyun better than her. It was no good to see the fans bringing flowers and presents meanwhile she didn’t bring anything. Oh, she would think about some presents when the conference started.

 

“Ah, you’ve come?” Jinwoo’s voice greeted her. She turned around and saw her senior looking so fine in white suit. She smiled to see how handsome Jinwoo was today. He was always good looking, but today he was really fine. He looked shining, especially when he smiled.

“Yes, sunbae. I came with Taehyun. A bit early, actually.” She laughed. Jinwoo smiled warmly at her.

“Yes, he should come early. He’s today’s star.” He chuckled and looked around the hall.

“Definitely.” She replied. “He looks so happy. He even acts nicely to me.” Jinwoo laughed to hear this.

“Why don’t you two get along well? You’re brother and sister.”

“We get along well, sunbae. Believe me.” She mumbled lazily. Jinwoo just giggled. After that, he looked at a direction and he waved. She didn’t know who he waved at, but then she found out that Jinwoo was waving at Seungyoon.

Seungyoon was wearing a blue long sleeve shirt and black jeans. He slowly walked toward her and Jinwoo with blank expression. Seungyoon looked different today. He looked attractive, and it was weird. She never looked him in such formal clothes like today. And she never thought of Seungyoon that way. But, no, she didn’t want to admit it. She looked away to avoid his stare. He probably would glare at her in some seconds.

“Do you see the others, Seungyoon?” Jinwoo asked as Seungyoon had reached them. Seungyoon just pointed at a flock of people in the middle of the hall. Jinwoo nodded in response. “Okay, then. We should get ready.”

The press conference started. It was very loud when Taehyun came to the stage. His fans were indeed noisy, especially when he waved at them. They screamed crazily, but they looked so happy. She thought she never became a fan of an artist like them. She liked Nell, and Epik High, but she wasn’t that updated even she never came to their concerts. And of course, she never came to an event like this.

Taehyun and his staffs also introduced the dubbers of this animation series. He also told everyone the reasons why he chose the dubbers by himself. The journalists looked so excited to get many news and photos. Today’s event was so successful. When the conference was over, there were drinks and cakes for all people in this hall. She had planned to get the cake quickly because she was really hungry, but then it turned out that her phone vibrated. Someone was calling her.

She was dead shocked to see the caller. It was the same number as the number of the terror messages. She tried to walk away from the flocks of people. She went outside the hall, when she was already outside, she picked up the call.

“H-hello?”

No answers. But the call was still going. She got frustrated. What the heck is going on here?

“Hello?” she probably thought she couldn’t hear the caller because of the crowds, so she walked even far to the stairs. All the people were in the hall, the corridor was so quiet at that time. “Hello?” she tried to speak once again.

Before she could speak once again, someone pushed her hard from behind.

She lost her balance, and fell to the stairs.

“EOMMA!” she shouted.

It was so quick that she didn’t even know how her body falling to the stairs and her head hit the floor. Her head was spinning. Her body was all sore, but fortunately she was still conscious. She tried to look up at the upper floor but no one was there. She tried to get up, but her ankle was hurt. Her ankle must be sprained. Oh, my goodness. What could she do? No one knew she was here. Would she be here until the people leave the hall? That was the worst, she didn’t even know when they would leave.

No one would find her.

“YAH!” she heard a voice from the upper floor. Someone, finally someone was here! She tried to move her hand but it was hard to do it right now and she didn’t know why. Her head was spinning as the person walked down the stairs. She still heard what the person said

“Are you okay?”

She couldn’t give any replies. Her eyes got blurry. All she could see before she closed her eyes was Kang Seungyoon’s worried face.

 

 

 

“Yah, are you awake?”

Jinwoo’s voice woke her up. Her eyelids were so heavy at that time that she couldn’t even open her eyes widely. She felt every part of her body were sore, even her head was hurt. She wasn’t sure she was still on the floor because now she was lying not on a cold surface, but something that was more soft and comfortable. She was sure there were pillow behind her head and blanked around her body. Something was around her neck, making her hard to move her head. And something long, like a plastic tube, connected to her body through her hand.

Where was she actually? Was she in heaven? But, why was Jinwoo here? Did he go to the heaven, too?

“A-am I dead?” that was the first question she asked after waking up. Jinwoo laughed a bit, but his face plastered a worried expression.

“No, silly.” He replied.

She nodded weakly. “G-good.” She mumbled. “W-where am I?”

“Hospital.”

I should guess it right since I smell medicines around the room.

“Doctor said you were okay, and there were no injuries inside your head.” Jinwoo informed her. “But you almost broke your neck and back.”

“That’s a relief.” She commented. But why does my head still hurt? And why should I have this cast around my neck?

“What had happened?” Jinwoo started to bombard her with questions. “You fell from the stairs? How could that happen? Why were you there? The event wasn’t over yet, but you disappeared.”

She closed her eyes once again. “I-it’s a long story, sunbae.” She didn’t know she wanted to talk about it again or not. It was surely a disaster.

Jinwoo sounded so uneasy. “I was dead shocked to get a call from Seungyoon, telling you fell from the stairs.” He said. “I—“

“Where is Seungyoon?” she asked, cutting him off. She just remembered that Seungyoon was the one who found her. Jinwoo looked a bit surprised to get that question, but he answered it anyways.

“He’s outside, taking care of your administration. He became your guardian, anyway. He took you here.”

Her head hurt even more when she tried to recall what had happened. She fell, Seungyoon found her. She couldn’t remember the rest. Seemed like the rest was Seungyoon took her here and then called Jinwoo.

“You didn’t tell Taehyun, did you, sunbae?” she asked her senior all of sudden. It would be bad if Taehyun knew about this.

Jinwoo shook his head. “No.” He replied simply. “Actually, I was going to tell him, but he was getting some more interviews at that time. I couldn’t ruin everything, but it didn’t mean I didn’t want to tell him about you. The most important thing is you’re now awake and you’re alright.”

“Yes, sunbae. It’s the best thing you didn’t tell him. Thanks a lot.” Yes, if Taehyun knew, it meant that mom would know. It wasn’t good to see mom worried. She didn’t want to make mom worried about her. She should take care about herself. But, what if all the time she had protected herself but there was someone who tried to hurt her?

“Oh, I’m going crazy! What exactly had happened to you?” Jinwoo asked again. He messed up his hair in frustration.

She tried to wake up and Jinwoo helped her to lean on the wall with a pillow behind her back. This cast around her neck made every move uneasy. She disliked getting the cast around her neck. She felt a bit dizzy, but in some more seconds, her vision wasn’t that blurry anymore. Jinwoo looked at her in such concern. She never saw him this worried before. Well, she shouldn’t make him worried like this, should she?

“Sunbae, someone just pushed me to the stairs.” She started to tell him.

Jinwoo’s eyes widened in shock. “WHAT?” he was speechless. “H-how? Who pushed you?”

She shook her head. “I don’t know.” She mumbled sadly. “Actually, I had to pick up a call, and I went outside the hall.” well, she wasn’t honest about the terror calls and texts yet. “The hall was so noisy; I thought I wouldn’t hear the call better. So...”

“You walked out from the crowds and you came near the stairs.” Jinwoo completed it for her. She nodded. “And then, that was the time when someone pushed you?” She nodded once again. Jinwoo looked frustrated. “Who the heck did this to you?”

She was silent. She really didn’t expect something like this happened. The timing, wasn’t it very right? She was fooled to walk out the crowds, and when she was alone, BAM. Wasn’t it a good plan to make her dead? Today was d-day, based on the last message she got from that number.

 So, there was really someone who wanted her death, huh?

This was really serious. This is serious.

She really regretted the decision not to call the police.

She glanced at Jinwoo. At least, she would let this senior of hers know about this matter.

“Sunbae, actually,” she took a deep breath, she didn’t know Jinwoo would believe her words or not, but she could only talk about this to this senior of hers, he was the one who listened to her well,”someone is going to kill me.”

Jinwoo looked more shocked. His face turned pale. “A-are you s-serious?”

She was about to tell him the rest as Seungyoon arrived. She looked at Seungyoon who glared at everyone as usual. Seungyoon stared at her, but not said anything. He didn’t look worried like before, when he found her. He didn’t look like he cared about her. When he found her earlier, he looked caring and worried. But, what was now? He acted like nothing happened, he just glared at people like usual. She was puzzled. It was weird why he helped her earlier. And she also didn’t get it how Seungyoon found her. She was sure no one went outside the hall like she did. She never understood him, she was aware of that.

But, she still needed to say thanks.

“Ah, Seungyoon ssi,” she tried to call him,”thank you so much for your help earlier.” She smiled sincerely.

The answer of this was...

Seungyoon ignored her and walked to a chair near the window, starting to have his headphone on his head. She knew he started to listen to the music in his phone as usual.

U-uh, well.

“He doesn’t hear me as always.” She mumbled, disappointed.

Jinwoo smiled warmly. “He heard you.” She didn’t get it why Jinwoo was so sure about this.

 “We’ll talk about that matter later, sunbae.” She whispered to Jinwoo. Jinwoo looked a bit disappointed, but he nodded. She decided not to tell the rest to Jinwoo right now. Well, she meant to tell Jinwoo everything, but not to Seungyoon. Seungyoon didn’t look curious about what they were talking about, anyways, he always didn’t care. Oh, well, that was the best thing for now.

 

 

 

Minho looked so shock when they met in front of the hospital. She smiled awkwardly at him, trying not to look bad. But she already looked bad, with a cast around her neck and ankle. She never saw Minho so worried like this. His face wrinkled worriedly. He was speechless.

“So, you’re her friend?” Jinwoo asked. Minho looked a bit confused that he still got puzzled to see her condition.

Minho nodded awkwardly. “Y-yes.”

She smiled slightly. She thought she needed to introduce Jinwoo to Minho officially, even though Minho already knew about Jinwoo from her stories. “Minho, this is my senior.”

Jinwoo reached out his hand. “I’m Kim Jinwoo.”

Minho shook Jinwoo’s hand and bowed. “Song Minho.” He still looked puzzled.

“And...” she glanced at annoying Kang Seungyoon who looked angrily at everyone. She needed to introduce him to Minho, too, since he was here and had helped her earlier. She knew Seungyoon would also ignore Minho, but it was a good thing to let everyone gaining more friends. “This is Kang Seungyoon.”

Minho was about to reach out his hand when Seungyoon glared at him annoyingly. Minho raised an eyebrow in confusion, he looked more confused. Seungyoon still had his headphone on his head and it looked like he didn’t listen to all conversations. But right then, he shook Minho’s hand and bowed a little, without saying his name. Well, he looks like he hates gaining a new friend. Weirdo.

“I was about to walk her home, but she insisted she didn’t want to trouble me any longer.” Jinwoo said all of sudden, after Seungyoon took away his hand and glared at Minho again. Minho just ignored what Seungyoon did and looked at Jinwoo in such concern. “I won’t let her going home alone, with all these injuries. So, we just called you out to help her.” Jinwoo glanced at her, he then looked at Minho again. “I know you will help her, so please take care of her and walk her home safely, Song Minho ssi.”

Minho nodded in response. “Yes, I will take care of her.”

She smiled to how Jinwoo always treated her like his own little sister. She was so thankful that they helped her and accompanied her all day long. She felt alright now and she didn’t need to stay longer in the hospital. She always disliked hospital, it was scary to stay longer there. She felt like she would die anytime. It was almost 6 in the evening. She decided to go home. She had to take rest, but it would be better if she did it at her home. All parts of her body were sore, her ankle wasn’t good either, but she needed to leave the hospital. She was alright. She thought she was alright.

Jinwoo and Seungyoon then bid goodbye to her and Minho. Minho bowed to them many times, hoping they would get home safely. Seungyoon looked annoyed like usual, and as usual she didn’t ever know the reasons.

 “Yah, what exactly had happened to you?” he asked when Jinwoo and Seungyoon were already far from them.

“I don’t know how to start the story.” She chuckled as if it was not a big deal. She felt suffocating every time she thought of it now. She stopped chuckling. “Well, I just fell from the stairs.”

“What? You fell?” Minho sounded so shocked. “Where? How could that happen?”

“Let’s get a cab and then I’ll explain everything to you.” She was about to step forward as her ankle hurt. Stupid cast. She almost fell to the ground if Minho didn’t catch her. He was shocked even more.

He let out a heavy sigh. He then supported her body and they started to walk. It was really hard to walk with a cast on one of your feet. She had to walk slowly. Minho didn’t tell anything as they already left the hospital gate. He was like really waiting to speak until they already got a cab. She felt bad to him. She didn’t tell him already about everything, but he was here to help her. At least he had to know. She didn’t know how to explain. She was still shocked. She wondered if Minho would be shocked too if she told him the truth.

“The doctor said my ankle was just sprained. It would heal soon.” She started to speak, she couldn’t stand this silence between them. “My head is actually okay. I don’t need to use this cast, but—“

“You should tell me everything now.” Minho cut her words. He didn’t sound happy. He sounded so worried.

He was right. She should tell him. “Ah, I-I’ve told you about this, Minho,” she said as some of cabs drove passed them,”about that prank messages. They’re getting worst.” She looked at Minho worriedly, waiting to see his reaction.

“What do you mean by getting worst?” Minho got confused. “Did that person still send you messages?” he asked again.

“Oh, yeah.” She replied simply. “And it’s not as simple as I’ve thought before.” She added bitterly.

Minho still didn’t get the point. “What are you talking about?”

“Someone is really going to kill me.”

No answers. It was really shocking, wasn’t it? She herself didn’t believe everything happened today. It was just like a dream. But no, she never dreamt about it in her whole life.

“You must be kidding.” That was Minho’s response after five seconds silence.

“I’m not kidding, Minho. “ It was really hard to make him believe her words. Yes, he didn’t believe such things from the beginning. “Why do you think I’m like this? Someone has just pushed me to the stairs and I fell.”

“So-someone pushed you?” she bet Minho never expected this.

“That’s the truth.” She nodded.

“But—“

“I got a message three days ago. The message was just ‘D-3’. The day is today. I can’t help but think there’s really someone who wants to kill me. And now I’ve proven myself that my thought is right.” She cut him off.  “I was in Taehyun’s company today, there was a press conference about his new webtoon. That mysterious caller gave me a call, so I went out the hall. When I got near the stairs, someone pushed me until I fell to the stairs.

“Someone was really going to kill me, Minho. Those texts are true.”

Minho didn’t say anything. He was so shocked to hear this. He didn’t joke around like usual. He knew this problem was really serious. It was same as her, she didn’t expect this matter would be very serious like this. She really wanted to believe that it was just because of her fault, she fell down the stairs, not because someone had pushed her. But, the fact was someone was really there and pushed her. She shivered. She never experienced something like this, but it was sure frightening if there was someone out there who wanted to kill you anytime.

Her life wasn’t safe.

“You’ll be okay. Don’t worry.” Minho assured her, as they already got cab. He helped her to get in the cab carefully. It was really difficult or her to get into a cab with all the casts on some parts of her body. “I will protect you from that maniac. As long as you have me, you don’t need to worry.” He told her as he closed the cab’s door and the driver drove the car. He took her hand and held it tight. “You believe me, right?”

Minho’s words really assured her. She realized those words were the words she really needed right now. She needed to make herself sure that nothing bad would happen to her. Even though that thing was impossible to be believed by her right now, simply because she had seen how someone really tried to kill her. But, she let herself believe that everything would be okay.

She smiled to Minho before she slowly leaned her head on his shoulder. She was so tired.

 

 

 

“Noona, what the heck happened to you?” Taehyun looked so angry. “I couldn’t give you calls and I couldn’t find you anywhere. You left my event without saying anything and now you got home with those casts. Really, you’re happy now to make me worried, huh?”

She didn’t expect that Taehyun would be mad like this. She was a bit surprised but she tried to calm him down. She laughed awkwardly. “No need to worry, little brother. I’m all fine.”

“With those casts around your neck and ankle?” he snorted. He didn’t stop getting mad at her. He was scary sometimes when he was like this.

She sighed. Nothing could make him calm. “Just don’t tell mom.”

“Mom will find it out when mom comes home, anyways.” He shot.

Oh, right.

“Just help me get into my room, Nam Taehyun. Minho has helped me all the way to get home.” She told her little brother.

At that time, Taehyun probably just realized Minho’s presence. He bowed at Minho awkwardly. “I’m sorry, Minho hyung.”

Minho smiled slightly. “It’s okay, Taehyun.”

Taehyun already knew Minho since the days when she dated Minho. She let Taehyun knew about Minho, but not their mom. Actually Taehyun and Minho have got along so well like real brothers. Back in those days, they used to bring Taehyun along to their dates, because Taehyun insisted to join. It’s annoying sometimes.

“So, will you tell me everything now?” Taehyun said as she already lay down on her bed.

“I was careless and I fell from the stairs.” She said. She glanced at Minho worriedly. Minho acted calm like usual. They’ve agreed not to tell Taehyun the truth. So, Minho wouldn’t tell Taehyun anything, they had to keep it as a secret.

“What?” Taehyun looked so surprised. “And that’s why you left the event?”

“Yeah. Seungyoon ssi found me, and he called Jinwoo sunbae and they took me to the hospital.” She explained.

“How could you fall?” Taehyun raised an eyebrow.

“I-I’ve told you I was careless. The floor was so slippery.” She got worried. Taehyun looked a bit suspicious.

Taehyun hissed. “It’s weird how you were so careless this time, noona. You used to be careful all the time.”

I’m always careful, little brother, but not till someone tried to push me.

“I will call mom to get home soon. I want to see mom gets mad at you. You deserve it.” Taehyun said, smirking. “This is for making me worried and leaving my event suddenly.” He added annoyingly.

“Do whatever you wish, little brother.” She replied him with bored tone. “But, you should give our guest something.” She glanced at Minho. Taehyun did the same and smiled at Minho.

“I’ll be back with drinks, Minho hyung. Do you like orange juice?”

Minho smiled slightly. “That’ll be good.”

Taehyun left the room. She sighed heavily, feeling relieved that Taehyun didn’t find out the truth.

“Why don’t you tell Taehyun the truth?” Minho asked as he took a seat on a small chair beside her bed.

“No, Minho. He will tell everything to mom. I don’t want to make mom worried.” She reasoned and stared at him. “Besides, he didn’t believe me when I told him about the messages. He said no one would do that for real. It was just pranks.” She shrugged.

“I thought the same.” Minho commented. “I didn’t believe it at the time you told me.”

“I didn’t believe it, too.” She replied.

“What will you do now?” he asked her. “Will you call the police?”

“I’ve planned to do that, really.” She told him. “I will tell the police later.”

Minho looked a bit shocked by her words. “Are you serious you don’t call the police soon? You’ve been hurt by somebody who sent you pranks messages and now you’re just here still and don’t do anything?” he looked totally upset that he talked in loud voice. She got panicked.

“Don’t let Taehyun hears you.” She whispered and put a finger in front of her lips. Minho looked uneasy and tried to calm himself. He sighed heavily.

“What will you do now?”

Before she could answer, her phone rang. She really forgot where it was, but then she remembered it was in her bag. She then asked Minho to take it. Minho took the phone but the ring has stopped. After that, there came a new message. Even there was a big crack on the phone’s surface, but she was sure Minho still could read the message. He looked frozen.

“Who sent the message?” she asked Minho.

Minho blinked many times and looked up at her worriedly. He looked so uncertain to tell her or not. Looking at his expression, she knew the message was from that person. She gulped. Minho slowly walked up to her and showed the message. She could read it in her broken phone.

 

From: 821014892764

You’re still alive, I let you be. Seems like I should find a better way to kill you. Enjoy your time for now.

P.S.: The casts look so good on you.

 

She shivered. The person was really the person who pushed her.

Someone...someone was really going to kill her.

It was sure so frightening.

She looked so shocked that she couldn’t say any words. Minho then did something in a quick speed. He opened the back side of her phone, pulled off the battery and took the SIM card. He broke the card into two. She didn’t give any reaction to see what he had done. He glanced at her who was still shocked. He gave her a calm smile and patted her head.

“I’ll buy you a new number.” He said as Taehyun came into the room with glasses of orange juice.

 

 

 

 “You shouldn’t come here if you’re still not feeling well.” Jinwoo said when he entered the recording room. She smiled awkwardly and ate her cake. Her session was already over. So, she could eat her favourite chocolate cake. It was delicious as always and she did miss it. At least there was something that made her happy today.

“I’m feeling fine, sunbae. I’m alright.” She reasoned, still eating the cake. She didn’t come to work for two weeks. She had full bed rest in two weeks. She felt so fine now, but mom still didn’t let her going to work. She had pulled off the cast around her neck and she could walk normally. Some parts of her body were still sore, but she was all fine, and she would get bored if she stayed in home all day long. She would get teased by Taehyun all the time since he spent most of his time at home to draw.

Jinwoo chuckled. “You still look pale, you know.” He took a seat on a chair next to her. “You should take a rest at home.”

“It’s alright, sunbae, really. And I’m not pale.” She said. “It’s boring to not doing something and just staying at home. Besides, I have many works to do here. How could I leave them?”

Jinwoo just grinned at her. “I’ve said it’s okay. I’ve told other dubber to do your parts when you were absent. Don’t force yourself to your limit.”

“You don’t need to worry, sunbae. Look, I’m okay now.” She replied, trying to make Jinwoo believed her words.

“I know, you need to go to work soon because you want to get that chocolate cakes, don’t you?” he teased and laughed.

She giggled. “You surely know me better than my brother, sunbae.”

“Speaking about your brother,” Jinwoo pointed at some bouquet of flowers and drinks on the table in the next room through the glass wall. She saw the flowers and drinks, she also saw Kang Seungyoon who was sleeping peacefully on the sofa. “They’re all from Taehyun’s fans.” He told her. “Those fans are so kind and loyal, aren’t they? They support us in voicing the characters of Taehyun’s animation, even though the recording hasn’t started at all.”

“They know where our office is?” she sounded a bit surprised.

“Of course. They brought those by themselves. They even said we the staff should tell them whenever Taehyun came to this office. As Taehyun said at the press conference, he would come often to our office, to see the process of the recording.” Jinwoo explained.

I forgot he said those things at the press conference.

She furrowed an eyebrow. “Why did they want us to inform them about the time Taehyun came here?”

“Because they will also come, to see him, of course.”

Oh, well.

“They really support him.” She commented.

“That’s what fans are for.”

“I feel bad I don’t show my support for him.”

“You should show it. He’ll be very happy.”

“Have you done what I’ve asked you yesterday, sunbae?”

“Yeah. But, I think I will inform you bad news.”

She stopped eating and looked at her senior intently. “Tell me.”

Jinwoo coughed a little. He looked around to make sure no one was listening to them. He even glanced through the glass wall at Seungyoon who was sleeping on the sofa in the office. He then said. “I think someone really has set it up. The CCTV was broken.”

“What?” she was so disappointed yet surprised. “How could that happen?”

Jinwoo shrugged. “I’m sure it got sabotaged. It was only broken at the part when you fell,” he added,”because the next thing that could be seen is Seungyoon finding you and walking down the stairs.” He sighed. “I couldn’t know who pushed you.”

Aish, that’s not good.

She sighed and tried to accept the truth. She couldn’t find the person who did that to her. But, the thing she was really sure of was it was all planned. The person who broke the CCTV must be the person who pushed her to the stairs. That person who sent her texts. He would throw out any evidence, wouldn’t he?

But, she got no more messages from that person since Minho had bought her a new phone number. She thought it was the best way to prevent her getting those messages again. There were no many people who knew about her new number. It was just Minho, her mom and little brother, Jinwoo, Hanbyul and some other staffs in the company. She was relieved that she didn’t have to get the messages anymore, but she was still afraid and worried that that person still would try to kill her. It was all written in the last message.

You’re still alive, I let you be. Seems like I should find a better way to kill you. Enjoy your time for now.

Insane.

It felt like the person would come back and try to kill her again.

She shivered at that thought.

“But, I’m thinking of one more possibility.” Jinwoo’s words made her come back to reality.

She blinked many times. “What’s that, sunbae?”

Jinwoo looked so serious. “If Seungyoon found you right after you fell, he must be seeing that person.”

She widened her eyes in surprise.

Is that really...one possibility?

Kang Seungyoon really saw that person?

Hey, it can be counted as a possibility!

If Kang Seungyoon really did it, it would be easy for her to find that person.

But...

“Sunbae, did he tell you how he found me?” she asked Jinwoo all of sudden.

“What? Oh, how he found you?” he looked a bit puzzled. “He just called me, saying you fell from the stairs, you were unconscious and he was going to take you to the hospital.”

That’s weird.

No one was in the corridor, no one knew she was there.

How could he find her, then?

“Did he tell you something?” Jinwoo asked her. She didn’t answer and just rose from her chair. She stormed out the room.

There was one thing that she could think of right now.

That Kang Seungyoon was probably the one who did this to her.