Chapter 3

Blanket Kick

Yoongi woke up to Jimin’s humming the next day.

He sighed peacefully. He could get used to this.

He frowned immediately though.

Where is the Yoongi that didn’t care about anyone? Where was the Yoongi that gagged by seeing couples acting cute with each other?

Yoongi sighed again, sadly this time.

He was scared. He didn’t want t for the same thing that happened in his past relationship to happen again.

Yeah, he knew he acted like such a sensitive teenager, but he couldn’t help it.

He just didn’t wanted to get hurt again. 

But, somehow, Jimin has made him feel different. It’s as if the past was just left at that...the past.

He hadn’t been shaken up by nightmares in the nights anymore. He smiled more, he let more sighs. He felt more...alive.

“Hyung? Are you asleep?” Jimin suddenly whispered as he silently peered above the other.

“Yes” Yoongi muttered.

Jimin blinked rapidly. “Oh, ok. For a second I thought you were—Hey! Wait a minute! You are awake!”

Yoongi rolled his eyes. “No duh! What do you want?”

“Do you ever go out?”

“Are you serious? Saturdays are meant to be spent at home, resting” Yoongi yawned.

“I know you are a huge couch potato, I’ve seen that in the past three days, but can we please go somewhere? Maybe you could give me a tour around here, it's been a long time since I've been in Busan” Jimin smiled brightly.

Yoongi groaned.

“Who the hell are you huh? I’m not going to spend one of the only freaking days I can spend in my bed to go and be the guide of some little kid who I just met!!”

 

 

Yoongi let out a breath as he adjusted his beanie.

“I knew you wouldn’t say no to me hyung! My aegyo is unbeatable!” Jimin cried as he walked along the elder through the busy streets of Busan.

“Whatever! You wouldn’t shut up, I couldn’t go back to sleep anyways” Yoongi said as he playfully hit the other.

Because, well, having Jimin pout at him while jumping up and down wasn’t adorable. Not at all. 

“Hyung?” Jimin questioned as he looked up.

The older rolled his eyes. “What do you want?”

“What’s your major?” Jimin asked as he blew his bangs away from his eyes.

“Why the hell are you asking all of a sudden?” Yoongi grumbled.

“Geez hyung! I’m asking nicely. I just want to get to know you better. Now answer the question” Jimin piped.

Yoongi sighed loudly.

“In case you didn’t see all the things I have in the room, I’m a music major”

“Ah that’s true! Hahaha” Jimin giggled.

“Your laugh is annoying” Yoongi mumbled.

Jimin pouted. “I’m majoring in business administration, planning to get a bachelor for starters”

“I didn’t ask”

Jimin stopped walking. “Hyung! If you are planning to be a little whiny kid all day long, then I can go by myself, thank you very much” 

He turned around and walked away.

Yoongi rolled his eyes.

“Yah! You were the one that dragged me away from bed!”

 

When Yoongi marched up to the other he heaved a sigh.

“Look, I’m sorry. I’m not much of a morning person.” Yoongi mumbled.

“Or a people person” Jimin added.

Yoongi nodded.

Jimin chuckled. “I understand hyung. It’s just that I sometimes get curious about you”

Yoongi smiled slightly. “Come on then, ask me anything you want”

 

And that’s how Jimin got to know about how he didn’t like to do anything on Saturdays. How he didn’t like to do any extraneous activity, unless it was standing in stage to rap.  

He liked the color blue, but black was a color that was too, a significant color in his eyes.

He was comfortable in any kind of clothing, but he didn’t go as far as dressing as a beggar.

He liked the thought of going to a park. A park where the stars could be seen shining brightly and where he could just hum to his favorite tracks. Or where he could just lay down and appreciate the view.

He liked to produce his own tracks and rap about how he currently confronted his life.

Yoongi liked simple stuff, he looked at his life freely.  

 “Wow, hyung. You are really cool” Jimin sighed dreamily.

Yoongi blushed. “Shut up!”

“Hyung! Are you blushing?!” Jimin cried.

Yoongi smiled nervously. “You’re crazy!”

Jimin laughed. “You are! Hahaha, hyung!”

“Yah! I’m leaving! I didn’t come here for you to laugh at me!

“Hyung! Wait for me!”

 

 

“Answer the door Jimin!” Yoongi shouted from the bed.

“Hyung! You are just a feet away, literally!” Jimin cried.

“Shut up and go answer the door!”

“Can you be nice for once hyung?” Jimin pouted.

When he opened the door he didn’t expect to see two boys, around his age, standing there. Dumbstruck.

Jimin blushed at the boys gazes.

He cleared his throat.

“Yes?” Jimin questioned.

But the boys kept still, with the same expressions adorning their faces.

“What is it?” Yoongi yelled from the inside.

Jimin narrowed his eyes. “I’m not sure myself”

Yoongi huffed as he stood up lazily.

He rolled his eyes as he saw who it was.

“Jimin, they are apparently your fan boys. The one with the orange hair and the mouth hanging open is Taehyung, the one with a twitching eye and really wide opened eyes is Jungkook” Yoongi introduced. 

Jimin smiled nervously. The guys hadn’t move an inch since he opened the door.

“Nice to meet you?” Jimin questioned.

Both boys suddenly jerked up, startled, as they instantly bowed.

Taehyung stood up straight.

He grabbed Jimin's hands in his and shook them up and down. "It's so very nice to meet you Jimin sunbae" Taehyung said dreamily.

"Sunbae?" Jimin mimicked.

Jungkook nodded furiously. "We love you so much!" he shouted.

Jimin's eyes widened as Jungkook put his hand over his mouth as if to shut it down.

"So sorry! I mean we love the way you dance. We are huge fans of the videos you, well used to, post. It's just amazing how you can move your body" Jungkook sighed in pleasure.

Jimin blushed. "T-Thanks"

Yoongi cleared his throat harshly as he snapped at Jimin.

"Well, if you don't mind, I will like to continue resting" Yoongi said.

He huffed when Jimin stayed in the same place and tried to ignore that weird feeling in the pit of his stomach when he saw the boys' lovestruck expressions.  

 

Yoongi kicked his blanket hard.

No, Yoongi, you can't feel even the slightest tinge of jealousy. 

He kicked the blanket harder, tangling it in his legs, and making it hang off the bed.

Stupid Jimin.

 

 

 

Subscribe and comment!!!