Phone Number

My Dear Demon Angel

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun woke up with a snatch and almost fell of Chanyeol and down from the couch when a phone rang loud and woke both him and Chanyeol up. Baekhyun sat up fast and noticed it was his phone. He fumbled a little with the phone before he managed to answer it and he felt how he blushed because of Chanyeol, who stared y and charming at him. Though Chanyeol looked as tired as Baekhyun felt.

 

H-Hello?”
“Baekhyun! Where are you?! Are you hurt?! I have tried to call you for hours!”
“U-Umma! Oh shoot, I totally forgot! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to worry you!”
“Young man, you're so grounded for this! Where are you?!”
“I-I'm on my way home right now, I promise!”
“You better hurry home, got it?!”
“I promise umma!”

 

Baekhyun hangup as he hurried to get off of Chanyeol and grabbed his things. Though he feels a little embarrassed about this situation to be honest.

 

I'm so sorry Chanyeol, I got to go.”
“No Baekhyun, I should apologize to you. It seems like I got you into trouble.”
“Oh no, you didn't. Umma is just very overprotecting. Thanks for today, I had fun.”
“Let's do it soon again, okay?”

 

Baekhyun nodded at Chanyeol who now followed Baekhyun to the door and let the boy get his shoes on. When Baekhyun had gotten his shoes on, he felt Chanyeol's warm arms hug him tight before the giant pulled out and smiled really charming at Baekhyun.

 

See you around, okay?”
“O-Okay...”
“And be careful on your way home, okay?”
“I will, I promise.”

 

Baekhyun smiled kind as Chanyeol let him go out and Baekhyun waved a little shy to Chanyeol. Then he begun to speed up and it felt like he almost would begun to run as well. It's not weird though, since he's pretty far away from home and his mother is kind of freaking out right now.

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Chanyeol sighed tired as he glanced over at his parents who peeked out their heads from the kitchen's door opening. They both smiled like fools at him and Chanyeol knows why. Those two crazy people, it isn't weird that he's gay. They both made him like boys and Chanyeol admit that he kind of felt a little relieved that they didn't try to force him to like girls.

Don't take Chanyeol wrong, it wasn't his parents who told him that he was going to be gay. No, they just said that if Chanyeol wants to have a girlfriend, they're fine with it. If he wants to have a boyfriend, they're fine with it. If he wants to talk about having with a male as well, they're fine with it. If he wants to skip school, they would kill him. So yeah, everything was good with his parents. Or kind of anyway.

 

So, who was that?”
“Baekhyun.”
“She was cute.”
“It wasn't a she.”
“He was very cute.”
“Yeah, he is.”

 

Chanyeol just smiled as he got up to his room and left his parents alone and let them believe whatever they wanted too. Chanyeol closed the door behind him as he felt tired and looked at the time, it's already 10 pm. His parents came home around 8 pm, so when they saw Baekhyun and Chanyeol lie on the couch like that, they just tiptoed out of the living room and didn't say anything and let them be for themselves.

Chanyeol is glad that they did, because if Baekhyun had been awake or woke up by them and seen them stare at him, he would had blushes and things could have turned out really awkward. And Chanyeol doesn't like it when things get to awkward, especially when Baekhyun is already awkward around him all the time.

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun opened the door to his house as he patted like a fool as his mother looked shocked over at him from the kitchen. She is currently preparing Baekhyun's dinner. She blinked at the exhausted Baekhyun who closed the door and sat down on the nearest chair after he took his shoes off.

 

I-I'm home-”
“You're late, like six hours late... Where have you been?!”

 

Baekhyun stood up fast as felt how his mother hugged him without no practical reason. She must have been worried and she tries really hard to hold her poker face right now. But he doesn't know why she wants to cry though, she just seemed really worried and he hates to see her like this.

 

I'm sorry. I walked with Kyungsoo and didn't look where we were going. He asked me for advice because he liked this guy and he didn't know what to do. And then we met Chanyeol. And then I got kind of stuck with Chanyeol and we played miniature golf and then he bought me ice cream. And I felt like I had to do something for him. It felt so mean to just leave him and I totally forgot about the time when he asked me if I wanted to watch a movie with him. So I got stuck at his house and fell asleep and-”
“Wait, hold up! Who is Chanyeol?”

 

Baekhyun pulled out of the hug as he felt how he suddenly got shy. Baekhyun sat down on the chair again and watched his mother smirk a little at him. She didn't smirk mean at him, rather curiously as she sat down beside him and with her ridiculous smile.

 

So, who is this Chanyeol?”
“H-He's just a guy I met during the school trip to the museum... H-He goes to the other high school here.”
“Then why are you blushing? What happened during your date?”
“I-It w-wasn't a date!”

 

Baekhyun blushed like a fool, but he doesn't know why. It wasn't a date or it wasn't supposed to be a date. Did it turn out to be a date? Chanyeol said that they would hangout, but it didn't feel like they just hanged out. It felt like they were on a date. How the hell is that even possible?!

 

Not? Then why are you blushing like that? Tell me, what did you two do?”
“We played miniature golf, he treated me ice cream and then we went to his house to watch the movie Grown-Ups. Then we watched another movie and I fell asleep against him.”
“Oh la la! It seems like someone got really close to someone else just like that!”
“Umma! It was supposed to be a friendly hangout! Nothing else!”
“Haha, let me guess, he wrapped his arms around you during the miniature golf to help you with your first time playing it.”
“Y-Yeah... H-How did you know?”
“Umma knows how boys flirts sweetie and this guy seem to know how to play his cards right.”
“S-Stop smirk at me like that...”
“Kya! I'm so happy for you! You finally seem to have find someone who you really like. I mean someone your really really like, if you know what I mean.”

 

Baekhyun watched his mother wink playfully at him before she got up and walked over to the oven. She took away the frying pan and did something Baekhyun couldn't see as she kept smile happily for herself. Then she turned around with a plate filled with food and gave it to Baekhyun. While Baekhyun ate his dinner, his mother took out a glass and filled it with water and then she took out his medicine.

 

Baekhyun, I'm really glad that you had fun today and all. But next time you plan to go out with someone, at least tell me on beforehand please.”
“Sorry, I was going to call you or text, I really was. But I forgot about it when I was with Chanyeol. I was to busy with trying to come up with excuses to go home for a while, but in the end I just didn't want to go home and I was so concentrated about him and what I said and did. So I forgot about it.”
“I know sweetie, I know. But from now and on, if you don't text before 5 pm and you're not home, I will call you and disturb you and if you don't pick up after three calls, you're grounded.”
“What?! Seriously?!”
“Yes, I have to be more strict towards you since I don't want you to become that kind of son that worries his mother to death. Of course not with purpose, but I don't feel to worry so much about you and think you're hurt somewhere when you're fine. I mean, I don't want you to get worried about me getting worried about you when you forgot to text or call me. So yes, I think it is a very good thing what I just decided.”

 

Baekhyun sighed as he shook his head while he ate up his food and then took his medicine. His mother watched him a little, almost like she made sure that Baekhyun took all the three tablets and swallowed them.

 

Now go to bed, you still have school tomorrow.”
“Okay, goodnight umma.”
“Night sweetie.”

 

Baekhyun hugged his mother goodnight before he hurried up to his room and in to his bathroom to brush his teeth. Then he will change his clothes and finish his business on the toilet. Then he walked to his room to go to bed and sleep.

When he lied there in the bed all alone so did it feel weird. He didn't hear Chanyeol's heart beat, he didn't hear someone breathing except for himself. He didn't feel the warmth from another body, he just felt the cold mattress get warmer by his own body heat.

He misses it. He misses the feeling. He misses the feeling to feel safe. He misses Chanyeol...

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Two days passed and Chanyeol didn't see either Kyungsoo or Baekhyun around the center of the town. He went there two days in a row, with Kai and Sehun of course. But no one showed up except for other classmates from his class, some students from Baekhyun's school and adults that Chanyeol never seen before.

The third day was Chanyeol, Kai and Sehun busy with staying in school. They helped the student council to prepare for the special events that is supposed to soon happen. Like the special school festival (only for students who goes to their school) or planing the Seniors' last school year ball (which is pretty important to Chanyeol since it is the school ball every last years students goes to and have their last good time here at the school, before they graduate).

 

Chanyeol, can you help me out please?”

 

Chanyeol nodded at one of the shorter girls, Sully, who is two years younger than him. Which mean she's in the same school year as Sehun and Kai. Chanyeol helped her to take down some boxes from the storage room and begun to carry them for her over to the student council room as she smiled thankful at him while they walked in the corridor.

 

Thank you Chanyeol, I really couldn't reach them. Though I could had carried them myself.”
“It is just fine Sully, I don't mind helping you out. So, what is it in those that you guys needs?”
“It is mostly documents and ideas about every other years school festivals. And the other box contains documents about the Seniors' school ball that is going to be huge this year, what I have heard.”
“Isn't it huge every year?”
“Yeah, compared to the other school, our school use all we got to make it the best.”
“I think the other school is trying that too. But maybe we're just better at it?”
“Haha, maybe?”

 

Sully smiled as she open the door to the student council room and let Chanyeol put all the boxes down on one of the tables, then he left with a smile on his lips. Sully thanked him once again before she waved goodbye and let Chanyeol leave.

 

Chanyeol, help me out please!”

 

Another short girl needs him again, which is not weird. Chanyeol is after all one of the tallest guys in their school and currently the only tall guy who is free right now.

 

***

 

Chanyeol sat tired at one of the park benches as he wondered what Baekhyun was doing. He also wondered if the boy noticed something new with his contact list. Yes, Chanyeol put in his number in the boy's phone, in Baekhyun's phone. Why is pretty obvious, he wants Baekhyun to text him. But it seems like he hasn't noticed it yet.

Chanyeol hasn't Baekhyun's number though, not what he knows anyway. But he has checked his phone, it is just the same like any other day. It is sad that he don't know where Baekhyun lives or has the boy's phone number. Or when Baekhyun is free. It is hard to even figure out if it is okay to go to his school and wait outside the gates for him.

 

Uh? Isn't it Chanyeol?”
“Oh hi Kyungsoo... Ah Kyungsoo!”

 

Chanyeol almost flew up from the bench and startled the shorter one as he smiled kind. D.O don't know why Chanyeol shouted his name out from nowhere, but he was kind enough to stop and smile at Chanyeol.

 

Eh yeah, that is my name.”
“If I'm glad that I met you! Have you Baekhyun with you?”
“N-No, I haven't. Baekhyun went straight home, he said something with not feeling that well and walked away.”
“O-Oh... Then sorry for bothering you about it.”
“No it's okay, really. But you two... have you guys something going on?”
“What do you mean? I just wanted to say hi to him.”

 

Chanyeol pretend to be stupid, he admit, but it was in fear. Or no, it wasn't in fear. More like in embarrassment to be honest. Anyway, Kyungsoo just eyed him suspicious as Chanyeol sat down on the bench again. Kyungsoo joined him as the friendly person he really is as he put his bag down on the bench beside him.

 

Tell me, what is going on Chanyeol.”
“Nothing, I just wanted to greet you and Baekhyun. But I don't mind greeting you only since no one else is here.”
“You really like him, don't you?”
“I'm not even saying anything like that. How can you even be sure?”
“Because your noise twitch whenever you lie.”
“H-How do you know that?!”
“Kai told me, since we were left alone at the cafe for some days ago. So, you like Baekhyun huh? Why?”
“Because I do, must I have a reason for liking him?”
“Listen punk, I don't want him to get hurt. If you hurt my best friend, you will regret it.”
“Wow, what's with the sudden unfriendly atmosphere?”
“I'm just warning you, don't hurt him or I will hurt you.”
“Fine fine, don't be so overprotective. I won't hurt him, I promise.”
“Good, but it seem like I have to go. But I will tell Baekhyun that I met you and that you want to meet him again. Right lover boy? So I will give you his number-”
“He already got mine, without he knows it. It is in his contact list already. I secretly put it in when he was sleeping.”
“Wait, what have you two done together?”
“Don't worry Kyungsoo, we were only playing miniature golf. I treated him some ice cream too and then we went to my place and watched two movies. Though Baekhyun fell asleep during the second movie and so did I to be honest.”
“Aha, okay. I got to go, but I will make sure he text you. Bye Chanyeol.”
“Bye Kyungsoo and have a nice date with Kai.”
“It's not a date!”
“Yeah right, whatever you say lover boy!”

 

Kyungsoo stuck out his tongue on his way away from Chanyeol. Chanyeol smirked teasing at Kyungsoo as he leaned his head back and sighed. Chanyeol noticed that it was still pretty bright outside. He can do something, but what? He don't know, maybe he should just go home and watch some movies alone?

Nah, he will call Sehun and make the boy come over and play video games with him and keep him company. That sounds like a good plan for today. Or for today's afternoon to be more exactly.

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun sat on his bed and felt a little weird. He has felt weird a lot lately, but he's starting to get used to it. Which is a little scary. Baekhyun glanced over at his phone and heard it ring but he couldn't really react to the sound. He slowly picked the phone up and stared at the caller ID, it was Kyungsoo.

 

Hello?”
“Hello Baekie, it's me, Kyungie.”
“Hi Kyungie, what you doing~?”
“I'm with Kai at the cinema, but hey, can you do me a favor?”
“Yeah sure, what is it?”
“Or it is more like a thing I want you to check for yourself. When I have hung-up on this call, open your contact list and search for something new. Okay?”
“Why? What have you done?”
”I haven't done anything, but I know someone who has. Just do as I say, it's nothing dangerous, I promise.”
“Okay... Then have fun I guess.”
“You too, bye bye.”

 

Baekhyun heard how Kyungsoo hung-up on him as he chuckled a little for himself. Baekhyun then begun to wonder what Kyungsoo meant when he said that he hadn't done something, but someone else had. Baekhyun though was too curious to not care, so he did exactly like Kyungsoo had told him.

Baekhyun opened his contact list and took his time to look through it. Not that he has many contacts, he has one number to his mother, one number to his school, one number to Kyungsoo of course and there is two more numbers that is going to his grandparent's phones. But when Baekhyun opened the contact list, something new was right there. A number he has never seen before.

 

What the...?”

 

Baekhyun click on the contact as he read the name and wondered who it was for some seconds. But when he read through the name, he felt how his cheeks almost redden right away and how he smiled a little silly for himself.

 

Chanyeol... You put your number... into my phone?”

 

Baekhyun smiled a little as he felt suddenly weird. Is this how it feels to have... a crush with someone? Baekhyun smiled like a fool as he begun to tremble, not because he is scared. Without he is nervous and pretty unsure if he should send the giant a text or not. Baekhyun didn't have the time to think before his door went open and made him look up at his mother who grinned at him.

 

Baekhyun, I'm going out for a short while. Don't go anywhere today, okay? You seem to not feel to well.”
“I feel fine mom, I promise you.”
“Really? Maybe we should call your doctor about this?”
“I have a doctor?”
“Yes, but you haven't met him. Or no, you have met him but you don't seem to remember him. Anyway, I'm going out. Be careful on your own, okay?”
“I will mom, don't worry about me. I will be fine.”

 

Baekhyun smiled at his mother who went out of his room and down to the hallway to get her jacket and shoes on. Then she grabbed her purse and begun to walk to wherever she needed to go to.

Baekhyun turned his attention back to his phone as he begun to think about what he should write to Chanyeol. He thought about it for a while before a smile sneaked upon his lips as he begun to write down what he is thinking.

Now I got you! Haha you put
your number in to my phone
when I was sleeping? Nice
move Chanyeol ;) /Baekhyun”

Baekhyun blushed after he pushed the send button as he lied down on the bed. Baekhyun stared at his phone and begun to wonder if Chanyeol would even pay any attention to him right now. It's Friday evening, he's probably busy with stuff. Maybe... Maybe he's out on a... date with someone else?

Baekhyun felt almost the pain in his heart ache for some seconds and it made him unsure if he really should had send that text to Chanyeol after all. Maybe he shouldn't had let himself believe that Chanyeol liked him?

Baekhyun didn't have time to think about that, because when he begun to hesitate and feel unsure, his phone vibrated in his hand as a “pling” sound was made. Baekhyun looked down on his phone and saw that Chanyeol had replied to his text.

You notice that now huh? Let me guess,
Kyungsoo told you about it. / Chanyeol”

Yeah, how did you know that? Wait, did
you tell him about it? / Baekhyun”

Yeah, I happen to meet him and asked if
you were around. But you had went home.
Are you feeling okay today cutie pie?
Kyungsoo said that you had told him that
you didn't feel that well and went home.
Has something happened? / C”

No, nothing has really happened. I just
didn't want him to try to drag me along to
his date with Kai. I'm scared that I will get
in their way or make Kai uncomfortable
with having me around. / B”

Haha, I know the feeling. That has happened
me many times. But what are you doing right
now then? / C”

I'm just laying in my bed and is just taking
it easy at the moment. And you? / B”

I'm currently with a sleeping Sehun.
Do you want to join us? / C”

I can't. Or I'm not allowed to leave
the house tonight, Umma's orders.
Sorry :( / B”

Then what about I treat you at the
cafe at Monday after school? Does
that sound good to you? / C”

Sure, we can meet up at the cafe at
Monday. Around 4 pm? / B”

Great! Then I will see you on
Monday at 4 pm, at the cafe in
the center. See you then cutie pie.
;) / C”

Yeah, see you then Chanyeol ^.^ / B”

Baekhyun smiled for himself as he put away his phone. Baekhyun sighed deep out but happy, he's going to meet Chanyeol again. But he's still a little worried about one thing and it is about himself. What if... he change like that in front of Chanyeol? He really doesn't want that to happen.

 

A/Ns P.O.V

You need to give him this from now on. The other medicine seem to lose its effect on him.”
“What will happen if he doesn't get better?”
“I'm afraid we can't say what will happen. We can just try to make better medicine for him.”
“It's that bastards fault... I wish I had watched over my baby boy better...”
“Don't worry, we can fix him back again, I promise.”
“Can you really do that? Is it really possible to do that?”
“Well if he could turn him from a human into that, then we can turn him back. It might just take some more time.”
“What exactly happens to him if he turn into that totally again?”
“Whatever you do, don't let him get what he's thirsting for, got it? That is all you need to know.”
“How often should he take the medicine?”
“Every morning you give him the new medicine, two tablets plus one of the old ones. And then at night the usual, just give him one extra tablet of the new one.”
“Okay, thank you doc. I hope this will work for him.”
“I hope so as well.”

 


Ayo everyone! I'm back after such a long time! Yay! ^.^

So, I have had a lot to do lately, which I mean school. I have had some huge tests, but now I have a short break before two other big tests.

Anyway, thank you all for your wonderful support! I will do my best to update as often as I can! So please be patient! ^.^

Subs, comments and upvotes are appreciated, but up to you! ^.^

That was all I had to say for this time. Take care until we see each other next time! Bye bye~

Peace and love to you all!