Good Idea

My Dear Demon Angel

Chanyeols P.O.V

Uh? The principal liked our idea? Seriously?”
“Mm, she even said that it might be possible to make it.”

 

 

Chanyeol stared confused at Sehun who talked with Kai about their idea again, about the one going to the museum. But the problem is just that their small little school can't go alone, it would be to expensive. So they plan to ask the second school in the town, the second high school, to cooperate with them.

 

It appears that Chanyeols high school has many contacts with buses and can make it cheaper to hire buses, but the other high school has better contact with the museums in the bigger city near their town. So a cooperation between the schools for an ultimate school trip wouldn't be that bad, right?

 

 

Wow, they actually listen to us for once.”
“Maybe because our idea is kind of saying pretty much with more learning. I mean museums can be fun and all, but they're mostly for learning. And the principal liked our idea. But she also agreed that we should get some free time to go shopping and check the city out while we were there.”
“That's good I guess, but when did she plan this to happen?”
“Don't know, it isn't like I was sitting with her at a meeting exactly.”

 

 

Sehun said with a funny face, making Kai laugh and Chanyeol chuckle. Sehun isn't a business man, Suho is, but Sehun is good at imitating one, so yeah, he's good to fake being a good business man.

 

 

Good work Sehun, you did something special for our school for once.”
“What do you mean with for once?!”
“This is Chanyeols last year, and it's our second-last year here in high school. We need to make history here, so people will always remember us.”
“Are you feeling okay bro? Kai, you seem to have caught a disease called bull.”
“Haha, very funny.”

 

 

Chanyeol smirked at Kai who tried to return to the topic about making history as Chanyeol walked away, knowing that he had to go to his class. Kai and Sehun can say whatever they want, Chanyeol is going to ignore that with making history.

 

Like why should he make history? He already making history, for himself. He doesn't need everyone in this school who goes here now and will go here to know who he were. He think that kind of things are pretty ridiculous to be honest.

 

 

Hello Chanyeol, how you doing?”
“Oh, Suho, nice to see you around here, but what are you doing here?”
“I'm looking for my little brother, have you seen him?”
“Right down the corridor, he and Kai is talking about making history in this school.”
“What kind of crap is they talking about now?”
“I asked myself the same before I left.”

 

 

Suho laughed as he walked the direction Chanyeol pointed out for him and then he continued down the hallway. Suho is nice, and Sehun even says that he has the best hyung you can ask for. Chanyeol think so too, Suho seem like a nice hyung. Kai is talking a lot bull about Suho using Sehun, but Kai is just teasing Sehun who teasing him back, but in the end it always end up they both apologizing and laugh at each others.

 

 

Baekhyuns P.O.V

Baekhyun sat in class, staring at the white board and taking some notes before the bell rang and the teacher skipped to give them homework for once, which felt good. Baekhyun packed his things during silence as Kyungsoo hurried over to him, smiling kind as Baekhyun smiled back at him.

 

 

Shall we go home together today again Baekhyun?”
“Sure, I don't mind. It's nice with some company.”
“I feel the same, so what did you get on your test?”
“Uhm... 41/50.”
“No way! You must be really smart! I got 37/50, so I was still in the okay zone.”
“That is good as well, it's not that far away from my score. And the questions was pretty hard, I had a hard time to remember all the answers as well.”

 

 

D.O nodded understanding as they walked down the corridor, hearing how some people around them talked loud and excited. It was then the speakers went on, stopping everyone to walk towards the exit.

 

 

Students, attention please. This is the principal who's speaking. Every student shall attend a short meeting in the assemble hall within 10 minutes. Those who doesn't attend will miss important information and get detention for a month. Inform all your classmates right away if they have missed this message, thank you.”

 

 

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo stared dumb at each others before they tried to figure out where the assemble hall were. They both a pretty new here, Baekhyun have been here barely 3 months, Kyungsoo barely 1 month. So they decided to follow the student crowd.

 

They were lucky that they did, since they came just in time to assemble hall and found their class's seats and sat down. Their teacher counted them and made sure to write up who were missing and who wasn't. Almost everyone were there, but some people are sick, some skipped this anyway and the rest were here.

 

The assemble hall were filled with chatters as Kyungsoo talked with Baekhyun who listen as good he could to him. But his ears begun to hurt, like really hurt. He could help it, he wanted to run out from the hall, away from the loud noises and just let his ears rest. But that would be weird, wouldn't it?

 

 

Attention students! Silence please!”

 

 

The whole hall went silence when the principal almost screamed through the microphone, which made Baekhyun hold for his ears, whining. Kyungsoo looked confused at him as Baekhyun smiled nervous and dumb, hopping that Kyungsoo wouldn't stop be his new friend just because of this weird act.

 

 

Short but important information, your teachers will handle you out a paper that you need your parents or whoever who takes care of you to sign under. This is about a school trip to a museum in the city called Yong-ui poteu, it's the city that has the nearest best museum. We will go there within a week with the other high school, so please leave the blanket you get right now tomorrow or on Friday. Those who doesn't leave it in time will have to stay here and study extra with some extra teachers. That's all, take care and see you.”

 

 

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo received a blanket from their teacher on their way out as they walked pretty fast to not get the whole school crowd over them on the way. As fast they was outside, they could slow down and read the blanket while walking and talking.

 

 

Every student shall bring lunch, extra money if you please to visit the city after our museum visit and to remember to wear school uniform during the museum visit. The bus goes at 8 am, and the bus home will go 6 pm. Those students who doesn't behave will have to stay here at school or get send home if they don't behave during the day.”
“Wow, so much trouble for one school trip? How do they plan to effort with the bus and the museum?”
“That is probably why they cooperate with the other high school here, so it will get cheaper. Two schools who cooperate can probably get pretty low prizes, especially if they both got different contacts with either the bus company or the museum.”
“They're really smart, but who came up with this trip idea?”
“Don't now, it doesn't say. But I don't think it's our school to be honest.”
“Why do you think so?”
“Because then we could had probably gone without the other school, but I don't mind go with it. Do you?”

 

 

Baekhyun looked at Kyungsoo who were blushing, now making Baekhyun curious. Does Kyungsoo know someone who goes to the other high school here in this town? Then why didn't he take that school?

 

 

Kyungsoo? Do you know someone from the other high school. What is it called now again?”
“Pinigseu High School, and I don't know someone there, I just saw a guy from there the other day.”
“Uh? You did? I never see them, maybe because I never go out, hehe.”

 

 

Baekhyun laughed awkward, scratching the back of his head a little awkward as Kyungsoo stared confused at him.

 

 

You never go out? Even I who have lived here only for a month have been at the center of the town. Baekhyun, don't tell me you're afraid of people here.”
“I'm not, I just haven't had a reason to go there yet, and I... I don't know how to go there.”
“Why don't we go right now? I can buy bubble tea!”
“I don't know Kyungsoo, I need to go home to mom. She will get worried if I don't show up, trust me. She's a little overprotective right now.”
“Oh, okay. But what about tomorrow?”
“Yeah, why not? Then I can tell mom about it and make sure that she won't worry about me. Thanks Kyungsoo, for taking me there.”
“Haha, it sounds like I'm going to take you to another world!”

 

 

Baekhyun laughed with Kyungsoo before they split up, waving happily goodbye before Baekhyun got in to his house, hearing his mother hum somewhere in the house. He don't know why, but his hearing as suddenly increased today. Why he don't know though.

 

 

I'm home umma!”
“Welcome back home honey!”
“Mom, I think something is wrong with me today!”
“Why do you say that?”

 

 

Baekhyun walked in to the kitchen, seeing his mother look up at him from her decorating some cupcakes. Baekhyun don't know if he should tell her about this, but she told him that if something weird happens to him, he has to tell her.

 

 

Today, it felt like my ears got really sensitive for sounds. The principal screamed through the microphone and it made me hold for my ears, like it hurt. But no one else did.”
“Oh my, you maybe starting to catch a cold? Haha, your ears must be sensitive from the sudden weather or maybe the air in the room was too cold for your ears. It's nothing to worry about, but what about you take some medicine right now?”
“But I get so tired of them, can't that wait until later like usual?”
“Okay, you're right. Uh, what is that?”

 

 

Baekhyuns mother pointed at the paper Baekhyun held in his hand as he held it out for her, letting hear read it through before she looked up at Baekhyun who smiled innocent and kind.

 

 

Will you let me go? Will you? Please? I promise to never complain about my medicine again if you let me go.”
“I don't know Baekhyun, I... I don't like this city.”
“But Umma... Everyone else is going, why can't I go? There will be a lot of students there, and teachers. And there is security guards all over the place at the museum, Kyungsoo said that. And I really want to go, please.”
“I... I will think about it.”
“You always say that when you mean no.”

 

 

Baekhyun said with a pout, feeling how disappointment took over him. He sat grumpy down by the table, sighing deep and used his puppy face to make his mother feel guilty for what she said.

 

 

Baekhyun, please don't use that on me, I don't think this is a good idea.”
“Why not? Why can't I be like everyone else?”
“Because you're not like everyone else.”
“But I don't get it, how am I not like everyone else?! You just keep tell me I'm not like everyone else, but how? Tell me how.”
“Fine... I will let you go.”
“You will?!”
“In one condition.”
“W-What is it?”
“You promise to not leave Kyungsoo's side even once, got it? I don't want you to wander of alone, not even a single second. Got it?”
“I promise! I love you umma! Thank you so much!”

 

 

Baekhyun got up, hugging his mother happy as she smiled down at him, hugging him back as Baekhyun wanted to jump around happy. He can't remember if he ever went to a museum before, but if he has, he hope he will remember that when he go with his new class and school to one.

 

 

Chanyeols P.O.V

So, things happens pretty fast lately. Like the test are finally over, and the teachers have slowly lowered the homework amount, Chanyeol is done with all his assignments after some late nights works, and a school trip is arranged.

 

It has barely been a month since Sehun, Kai and Chanyeol sat and talked about the idea they came up with. The idea about going to a museum and then get some free time afterwards. It really happen, and under such a short period of time. Their principal really wanted to do something like this, and she used all her effort to convince the other high school, Gang-aji High School.

 

So here they are, waiting for their school trip day is going to come, and Chanyeol admit that he has never seen such a nice spirit in his school. Everyone is happy, even the teachers. Maybe because they will get a day off if all the students go, which it seems to happen. But you can never be to sure about it.

 

Chanyeols mother and father heard from Sehun that it was Chanyeols idea with the school trip, so when he's home his parents keep say that Chanyeol is making history in his school, the same crap Kai babbled about with Sehun. And it's annoying how similar they think with Kai. Though, maybe that is why Chanyeol get along so well with Kai? Because he's a little like his parents sometimes?

 

 

***

 

 

I will not wear bunny ears on a museum!”
“Haha, come on Sehun-ah! The girls would love you!”
“Make some aegyo maknae! Hurry up, before I force you to kiss someone!”
“Stop it hyung, it's not funny!”

 

 

Kai and Chanyeol laughed at the blushing and a little furious Sehun who hit them both hard on their arms, making Chanyeol and Kai laugh even more. Sehun threw the bunny ears away as he grumpy pouted at them.

 

 

Yah! This is not what I meant with coming over and have fun with me! I said with me, not at me!”
“Haha, sorry, but you're so cute when you get mad!”

 

 

Chanyeol died in laughter as Kai tried to breathe, but Sehun got up and begun to throw pillows at them, making them laugh more. But they got interrupt when Suho came in, staring confused at the messy room as they all got serious and smiled both awkward and apologizing at the older one.

 

 

Hyung, they bully me!”
“What do you mean bully you? If you would have been bullied you would had cried.”
“True that... They tease me all the time!”
“Stop complain and whine as a little boy, instead clean up the room, all three of you. This isn't a playground you know.”
“S-Sorry hyung.”

 

 

All three of them said at once, bowing before they begun to clean up the place as Suho walked over to the next room, leaving the three of them alone. When he was gone, Sehun pouted sad at Chanyeol and Kai who smiled a little apologizing.

 

 

Maybe we went a little to far, sorry Sehun-ah.”
“Yeah, we won't do that again. What about we go out and buy some bubble tea, on Chanyeols treat.”
“Yah, it was you who started Kai, you're going to pay for him-”
“No, you will.”
“Fine, I will do it. I will be a better hyung than you.”
“We're at the same age, so I can't really be his hyung.”
“True that, lets go Sehun-ah, I will treat you bubble tea.”
“Really? No more bullying?”
“We didn't bully you, just teased you a lot.”
“But no more teasing?”
“No, not for today nor for tomorrow at the museum.”
“Then I will accept your apologizes and let you treat me.”

 

 

Sehun said with a huge grin, sounding like a spoiled kid but laughed at the same time. Kai and Chanyeol laughed as well as they left Sehuns house, walking towards the center of the town. Sehun talked a lot, like usual, and Kai too. Chanyeol who usually talk a lot too, felt tired and let the two of them handle all the talking.

 

 

Baekhyuns P.O.V

Umma, I'm tired...”
“I know honey, I know. It's he medicine.”
“Why must I take medicine?”
“You still ask that huh? I told you, you was in an accident-”
“I don't think you're telling me the truth, that is why I keep asking.”
“I'm your mom, don't you trust me?”
“I do trust you, it's just that I don't think I would have this many nightmares if I was just in an accident.”
“Don't worry honey, they will probably go away. Why don't you take a bath before you go to bed?”
“Okay...”
“Don't fall asleep in the tube, okay?”
“I will try.”

 

 

Baekhyun got up and let his mother sit alone in the couch, watch her favorite drama alone as Baekhyun got in to the bathroom. He filled up the bath tube with water before he got in, lending his head back and tried to relax in the warm water.

 

The longer he sat there, the more sleepy he got. When he almost fell asleep, he heard how it knocked on the door as he open his eyes again, sitting more straight up.

 

 

Baekhyun, you're not asleep are you?”
“No, I'm still awake...”
“Maybe the bath wasn't such a good idea?”
“I'm fine umma, I promise.”
“Okay, I will go out to buy something sweet to eat, you want something?”
“No thanks, I don't want anything.”
“Okie dokie, then I will be back in 10-15 minutes, don't fall asleep in the bath tube while I'm gone sweetie!”
“I won't, I will go up soon. See you later Umma!”

 

 

Baekhyun heard how his mother walked away and soon how the door got closed down stairs. Baekhyun washed himself a little before he got up, drying himself as he empty the tube. On his way out, he felt his head spin and how he had to grab the doorframe to not lose his balance totally.

 

Baekhyun stumbled back in to the bathroom, grabbing the sink as he felt dizzy. He don't know why, but it feels like a pain is slowly creeping up for his back, all the way from his lower back up to the neck and then it spread out in his body, making Baekhyun whine as he grabbed the sink hard, fighting the urge to scream.

 

Where did this pain came from is unknown, Baekhyun just felt how his body trembled, like it was changing. Why is it changing? What is going on? He don't know, he's scared. He's scared for what is happening to his body.

 

Baekhyun looked up, seeing himself in the mirror as he got scared of what he saw and stumbled back. He hit the wall behind him with his back, feeling how sore his back felt as he screamed by the pain from his teeth this time. His eyes hurt, his teeth, everything hurt.

 

 

U-Umma! H-Help me!”

 

 

Baekhyun cried as he stumbled out from the bathroom, feeling how his body didn't want to do as he wanted. Baekhyun felt how he lost balance and hit the floor, whining as he crouched together on the floor, crying from the pain as he begged for mercy.

 

By then the door went open as he heard his mother come in, humming as she seemed to be in a good mood. But Baekhyun didn't care, he was scared and it hurt, everything hurt. He just wanted his mother to help him.

 

 

U-Umma! H-Help me! I-It hurts! Umma!”

 

 

Baekhyun cried as he heard how his mother dropped her things and run up to him, she literally sprinted up for the stairs as she stared worried at Baekhyun who laid on the floor, crying.

 

 

It hurts! Make it stop! Please, make it stop!”
“Don't worry sweetie, I'm here. I promise, everything will be okay. Just calm down, everything is going to be fine.”

 

 

Baekhyun felt how his mother lift his head up and it, letting him cry against her lap as she just could sit and comfort him. And then everything begun to get all dizzy again, and his sight slowly got blurry. And without he knew it, he had passed out.

 


Ayo guys! So the second chappie is up, yay! So, how you doing? I'm a little sick myself, but I hope you guys isn't! ^.^

I just wanna say thank you for supporting this fiction! It means a lot! Subs, comments and upvotes are very well appreciated, but up to you! But i don't mind hearing from you! ^.^

Else I gotta go back to studying, my lunch break is over, so see you next time I update! ^.^

Peace and love to you all! <3