Worries

My Dear Demon Angel

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun opens his eyes fast as he tries to not gasp for air. It's just a nightmare! Baekhyun tries to control himself as he barely moves. He doesn't want to wake Chanyeol up, even though it feels like his whole body will begin to tremble. Baekhyun tries to breathe slowly and calmly, but his heart is beating faster and faster.

He doesn't dare to close his eyes again, because then he might see the red eyes staring at him. They wants to take over him and force him to obey them. Baekhyun shivers as he feels Chanyeol's warm arms embrace him slowly. His warmth from his body streams into Baekhyun's body and calms him down slowly.

 

Baekhyun...? Are you awake...?”

 

Baekhyun didn't mean to wake Chanyeol, but it looks like he happened to do just so. Baekhyun slowly turns towards Chanyeol and looks at his tired face in the dark room. Even in the dark Chanyeol's handsome face makes Baekhyun's heart melt.

 

D-Did I... wake you up?”

 

Baekhyun whispers gently while Chanyeol smiles weakly. He then cuddles his face against Baekhyun's neck and lets out a long sigh. He's already asleep again? Did he mumble in his sleep? Is he sleep talking? Baekhyun can't stop the questions from popping up inside his head while he listens to Chanyeol's quite snores. He really did fall asleep again.

Well, Baekhyun is actually quite relieved that Chanyeol went back to sleep. He doesn't know how he's supposed to explain to Chanyeol why his nightmares won't stop haunting him. Even now Baekhyun feels scared and worried, but Chanyeol has managed to calm him down a little. Thank god that Baekhyun has Chanyeol by his side today.

Baekhyun lets Chanyeol cuddle his head against his neck. His breath hits Baekhyun's skin softly and gently, which makes Baekhyun's whole body shiver in pleasure. It's weird how one person's breath against your own skin can make you shiver in pleasure, while another person's breath against your skin will probably freak you out.

Baekhyun tries to not chuckle. What is he thinking about? It's weird but those thoughts calms him down, even though they're totally irrelevant. Chanyeol mumbles something in his sleep again as Baekhyun carefully turns to face Chanyeol. Now he lays face to face with Chanyeol. Chanyeol's arms rest slightly above Baekhyun's waist and Chanyeol's face is only a couple of few inches away from Baekhyun's face.

Baekhyun studies Chanyeol's face in the dark, even though he can't see it too well. Chanyeol is sleeping peacefully in front of him, like nothing can harm him. He snores quietly, you can barely hear the snores if you don't lay as close as Baekhyun does. Chanyeol's face looks so handsome, even when he's sleeping. Baekhyun feels how he smiles and leans slightly closer to Chanyeol, even though he's already close to him.

Baekhyun lets one of his hands carefully and very gently touch one of Chanyeol's cheeks. Baekhyun's fingertips barely touches Chanyeol's skins, but just slightly enough so he can feel the soft skin against his. Baekhyun smiles as he carefully lets his fingers slide down Chanyeol's cheek and down to his jaw. Then he carefully lets his fingers slide down Chanyeol's neck, where he can feel Chanyeol's big Adam's apple against his fingertips. Baekhyun can't help but to think about Chanyeol's deep voice and he can hear it echo through his head.

A sweet strong smell suddenly fills the room as Baekhyun stops from moving. W-What is this... smell? He recognizes it so well, he thinks he felt a scent like this one during the ball. Baekhyun stares at Chanyeol's neck as a sudden fear grabs him. W-Why does he want to... b-bite it? Baekhyun tries to push himself away from Chanyeol or at least avert his eyes from Chanyeol's neck, but he can't move. Baekhyun can't control his hand any longer as it touches Chanyeol's neck gently.

Baekhyun struggles to say or to do anything, but he can't. His body is moving on it's own and it's not under his control anymore. It's a weird instinct that is taking over him and the sweet smell becomes stronger and stronger. Baekhyun wants it. He wants that sweet smell so badly, he's even ready to bite Chanyeol to get it. Baekhyun feels how he leans closer to Chanyeol's neck and inhales the sweet scent that comes from Chanyeol and no one else.

It's Chanyeol who smells this sweet and wonderful. Baekhyun smiles when the scent lingers around him and drowns him. Chanyeol smells so freaking good. Baekhyun feels how he's leaning closer to Chanyeol until his lips nearly touches Chanyeol's skin. Baekhyun's hands slides down to Chanyeol's chest as he can feel it move up and down while he's breathing. Chanyeol is still sleeping so peacefully, he has no idea what is going on.

Baekhyun feels how his lips kisses Chanyeol's neck gently, it's really soft. Baekhyun kisses it again, this time a little softer. Chanyeol mumbles something in his sleep, but he doesn't wake up. Baekhyun smiles as he opens his mouth to just try to nibble Chanyeol's skin, but he stops himself from doing so. What is he... doing?

A pain begins to sneak into Baekhyun's body as it starts from his stomach and moves up to his chest and to his neck. The pain spreads out through his legs and arms and slowly takes over him. The painful feeling spreads faster and faster out through his body as Baekhyun whines in pain, but his eyes won't stop staring at Chanyeol's neck. His whole body hurts so badly, but his senses doesn't want to get away from Chanyeol.

 

C-Chanyeol...”

 

Baekhyun finally feels how he can press out a word out of his mouth. It's weak and quite soft, but it's something at least. Chanyeol doesn't seem to react to Baekhyun's voice, it's too weak for him to hear. Baekhyun grabs Chanyeol's shirt with his hands as he leans closer to Chanyeol. Chanyeol's warmth and scent is taking Baekhyun in and surrounds him in a weird pleasurable feeling.

Baekhyun can feel the pain reach his jaw and soon enough his fingertips. Baekhyun whines in pain as he grabs Chanyeol's shirt tighter. He can't move, his body hurts and he can't get away from Chanyeol. Tears streams down Baekhyun's cheeks as he whines in pain. Everything hurts, it hurts so much.

When the pain hits him hard with everything it have, Baekhyun can finally move his body on his own again. He throws himself back and away from Chanyeol as he roll of the bed with a loud thud. Baekhyun can't breathe, his chest feels so tight and his heart is screaming in pain. Baekhyun tries to hold back his painful screams as he struggles to even be able to sit up. It hurts... It hurts!

 

Baekhyun...?”

 

Chanyeol's sleepy voice echoes through the room as Baekhyun almost loses control of his body again. NO! He won't let anything happen to Chanyeol! Baekhyun bites back the painful screams as he groans. He's not going to give into the pain! He's not going to let anything happen!

 

Baekhyun? B-Baekhyun?”

 

Chanyeol sounds worried and he doesn't seem to know where Baekhyun is. Baekhyun's body finally stops from moving again and the pain takes over him. Baekhyun feels the tears stream down his cheeks even faster and he collapses on the floor. A scream escapes his mouth as he clench his arms over his stomach and chest. He can't breath! Baekhyun cries while his whole body becomes hot and painful. What is happening to him?!

 

B-Baekhyun?!”

 

Chanyeol throws himself out of the bed and rushes over towards Baekhyun. Baekhyun cries and tries to sit up to get away from Chanyeol, but he only collapses on the floor. Everything spins as the painful feeling is taking over him more and more. Chanyeol throws himself down onto the floor beside Baekhyun as he tries to grab Baekhyun's arms, but Baekhyun manages to jerk away from him.

 

B-Baekhyun! W-What's happening?! Y-Yah!”

 

Chanyeol sounds really worried, which he probably is. Baekhyun cries in pain as he struggles to both breath and to keep his screams down. Chanyeol stares worryingly at Baekhyun before he finally dares to try to grab him again, this time Baekhyun doesn't manage to jerk away from him. Chanyeol grabs Baekhyun's arms as he helps him to sit up, but Baekhyun doesn't let Chanyeol see his face.

 

B-Baekhyun. Please, tell me what's wrong. Y-Yah, what's wrong?”

 

Chanyeol tries to face Baekhyun who cries in more pain. Chanyeol's sweet scent and his warmth doesn't help him feel any better like it did before. Baekhyun cries as Chanyeol freaks out. He doesn't know what he's supposed to do, so all he does is to pull Baekhyun into a warm embrace. Baekhyun cries against Chanyeol's chest as he his whole body becomes so hot it feels like he's melting.

And then it all stops. The pain disappears as fast as it came and Baekhyun feels how he can breathe again. Baekhyun literally collapses in Chanyeol's arms as his sight becomes dizzy. Chanyeol stares worryingly down at Baekhyun while trying to talk to him.

 

Baek? Baekhyun?”

 

Within a second, Baekhyun feels how his whole body relaxes and his mind feels blank. It only takes another second before Baekhyun passes out in Chanyeol's warm and protective arms.

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Baek! Y-Yah! B-Baekhyun!”

 

Chanyeol freaks out as he hurries to get the boy back up on the bed. He takes Baekhyun's pulse just to be sure that nothing is wrong. Baekhyun seems to have fainted, but from what? Why did he sudden scream like that? What happened? Was it just a nightmare? No... I-It was too real to be a nightmare.

 

Baekhyun... A-Are you alright?”

 

Chanyeol touches Baekhyun's cheek gently, it's soaking wet. Baekhyun was crying rivers while he struggles to not scream. It looked like he was in pain, but from what? Maybe Chanyeol should call Baekhyun's mother? She must know if something like this has happened before and what he should do with Baekhyun now.

Chanyeol hurries to look for his phone in the dark room as he listens to the silence. If Baekhyun starts screaming again or even shows a hint of pain, Chanyeol will call an ambulance and let them take care of him. But first, he should call Baekhyun's mother and ask her if something like this has happened before.

 

Chanyeol...”

 

Chanyeol stops dead in the middle of his searching as he looks up at the bed. Baekhyun's eyes are slightly opened, but it looks like he will pass out any second.

 

Chanyeol...?”

 

Baekhyun's voice sounds scared and worried. Chanyeol hurries back to Baekhyun who sounds weak. He hurries to grab Baekhyun's hand as he stares down at the pale boy. His eyes opens slightly more and stares up at Chanyeol.

 

It's alright, I'm right here.”

 

Baekhyun stares at Chanyeol with mixed emotions. He looks relieved but a little pained. Chanyeol smiles as he suddenly sees something strange. Baekhyun's eyes turns slightly red and then they become blood red. Chanyeol blinks and Baekhyun's eyes are back to normal, like nothing like that ever happened. W-What was... t-that?

 

Chanyeol...”

 

Baekhyun looks even more dizzy as he slowly passes out again. Chanyeol hurries to try to talk to Baekhyun in hope that he hasn't passed out fully, but he's like gone once again. A sigh escapes Chanyeol's mouth as a shiver runs through his body. He swear, he really thought he saw Baekhyun's eyes turn red for a second. Of course that isn't possible since stuff like that only happens in fantasy movies and in fantasy books.

 

Baek...”

 

That's right, he's supposed to call Baekhyun's mother! Chanyeol hurries to try to find his phone in the dark again as he finally finds it. He opens it and tries to see the screen behind the strong white light. He finds Baekhyun's mother's number as he stares at it. Should he call her or text her? Well... s-something really serious happened just now, he can't just text her and wait till the morning.

Chanyeol carefully presses Baekhyun's mother's number and lifts the phone to his ear. He listens to the signals pass by while watching over Baekhyun. He tries to pull the blanket over Baekhyun's body while he waits for Baekhyun's mother to answer her phone. But she doesn't pick up, which means that Chanyeol will have to take care of Baekhyun on his own.

Chanyeol sighs while he puts away his phone. What is he supposed to do now? Baekhyun is totally passed out and he doesn't seem to be in pain anymore. Chanyeol stares down at his phone and tries to figure out what to do. Should he just try to go back to sleep and hope that it was just a weird nightmare that made Baekhyun act like he did? Or should he stay awake and watch over Baekhyun?

Chanyeol puts away his phone and lays down beside Baekhyun again. He pulls the blanket over Baekhyun's body and then gently pulls him into an embrace. He will lay like this and wait for Baekhyun to wake up. If he doesn't wake up within an hour, Chanyeol will go back to sleep since he assumes Baekhyun will be sleeping if he doesn't wake up within an hour.

 

 


Ayo guys! Long time no seen! ^.^

So I have been crazily busy with school lately and I haven't been able to update since I literally studied everyday until last week. Now I'm taking summer vacation, which is good since I can write and update more (or hopefully I will be able to do so :D) ^.^

Anyway, thank you once again for reading and supporting this fiction! I love you guys so much and I'm really grateful to you all! Subs, upvotes and comments are more than appreciated! ^.^

P.s Is it just me who is freaking out because EXO's comeback is just too good and I can't handle all the hot and y looks?! I just love them soooooo much! XD

Peace and love to you all! <3