Chapter 3

Deal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The purring sound of a smoking hot Bentley was all that could be heard as it entered the underground car park of the building before it came to halt. Jiyong sighed exasperatedly as he ran a hand through his hair. He put the car in park, stepped out then proceeded to walk towards the elevator. He was extremely frustrated, he checked his phone again to see if his father finally answered his ‘What is it about’ text a few hours ago, he sighed inwardly when he saw that he didn’t.

 

He put his phone back in his jacket pocket and he remembered what Jaejoong had said;

 

“It looks like I’m not the one in trouble this time.”

 

He wracked his brain for any possible reason his father would be cross with him but he just didn’t know. He’d been discrete about his ‘activities’ and he hadn’t been endangering the company in any way, he was after all, a model employee. He didn’t suspect there was anything wrong, Minzy hadn’t told him off about his little ‘adventures’ last weekend and he hasn’t seen any pictures of him and his scantily clad party . In his mind, all was well.


‘God dammit I’m losing my mind!’ he thought to himself. Just at that moment he heard his phone ring, he hoped it was his father but disappointment crossed his handsome features when he saw the name on the screen.


“Aisht Seungri, I don’t have time for your right now.” He cursed and reluctantly swiped the phones’ screen to the side then put it against his ear.

 

He could hear music blaring in the back ground and he resisted the urge to drop the call. He sighed, he seemed to have done that so many times tonight, when he heard Seungri’s voice on the other line. “Oh its him! Hold on." He heard some shuffling in the background then Seungri's voice entered his ears once again.


"Hi hyung! You busy tonight?" Seungri was extra cheery, Jiyong knew he was up to something.

"No. why? What do you want?"

"I was hoping you could come over, the boys and I are having another party tonight. YB just closed the deal on the merger with Song electronics, Joong Ki and Hye Kyo are invited."

 

Jiyong tried to fight the smile forming on his lips but decided against it. He was glad his friend Young bae closed the deal, he'd been stressing out about that merger for a while now.

 "Tempting, but I can't. I have a lot to deal with right now. Dad told me to go visit them tomorrow. Next time." he heard Seungri sigh on the other line.

 

"C'mon hyung, TOP hyung and Daesung hyung just arrived. Oh they brought their girls again!" Jiyong could imagine the sly smile forming on Seungri's face, he knew he enjoyed the company TOP and Daesung brought to their parties. He's caught him in a compromising position with one or two of those hussies more than once.

 

"No. Bye maknae"

He dropped the call, not failing to hear Seungri's grunts. The 'ding' of the elevator told him he's arrived, the doors opened into the penthouse suite he called home. His eyes scanned the room and seeing that nothing was out of the ordinary, proceeded to the kitchen. He wasn't hungry but for some reason he wanted to eat.

 

'Maybe just to distract myself' he thought.

 

He didn't really feel like cooking, it was after nine and he planned on getting some sleep soon. He opted for the bag of popcorn he bought a few days ago, he started rummaging through his cupboards until he found what he was looking for. He popped the bag in the microwave and set it. He walked back to the living room and the TV, he surfed through the channels 'til a particular channel caught his eye. The news segmet was about Park Enterprises' new division, the host was going on and on about how Park Sean and his wife Hye Young were thinking of going into the telecommunications industry. He starter to drift off as Sean was talking about his plans when he heard the microwave 'ding' signaling that his popcorn was ready. He went back to the kitchen, took out the bag from the microwave, opened it then spilled the contents into a bowl. After he was done, he went to the living room, plopped on the couch and watched a movie.

 

He didn't know what time it was when he decided to call it a night, he put the bowl in the sink then went to his bedroom. As he glided onto his bed, his father's message still nagging at the back of his mind, he closed his eyes and let sleep claim him.

 

 

 

 

*********

 

 

 

 


The music was blasting through

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter