Chapter 1

Deal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A man in his early sixties stands close to the floor-to-ceiling glass window overlooking Seoul’s skyline. He hears the door creak and turns to look at the aged yet beautiful face of his wife. He smiles and meets her halfway across the room.

“Yeobo, what are you still doing here? It’s late. Time to go home” she reached up to caress his cheek.

“I know Yeobo, I just needed to think for a bit, I got a very interesting call earlier today. It seems that somebody’s coming home”

She frowned, “Anyone I know?”

“Oh trust me, whoever they are, you’ll be very ecstatic to know that they’re coming”

“Who is it yeobo?”

“All in good time, love”

With that being said he wrapped his arms around her and led her out the door, he laughed at the puzzled look on her face as the elevators doors closed.

 

 

 

 

 

****

 

 

 

 

So ends another day at the office yet Kwon Jiyong sat at his desk chair reviewing the last few remaining papers before going home. He was troubled and wanted to find something to do to avoid thinking about the peculiar event that happened earlier that day, he guessed that reviewing the papers now was as good a time as any. Minzy, his secretary had left long ago, he knew he couldn’t blame her, he was too much of what his friends would consider a work-a-holic. He was a model employee which was good considering he was the CEO’s second son.

 

He finally decided to call it a day, he turned off his desk lamp, walked to the door and proceeded to walk to the elevator, all the while; pondering on the message his fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter