Gone

Come Back Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“I’m tired of all these things!”

“I hate you!”

“Why is it always like this?”

“Noooo!”

“I’m tired…tired of trying to make this work…just let me go…”

“Please…don’t.”

 

"Chaerin-sshi? Chaerin-sshi?!" A voice started to appear at her mind. "What?" Chaerin got back to her senses. She was deeply absorbed in her own thoughts, still trying to understand when everything started to collapse. The scene of the fight replaying in her mind.

 

"I need you to slightly turn your head to the left so I can finish the makeup." The makeup artist asked Chaerin with the blush on her hand. "Oh, yeh..." Chaerin’s voice was low and sad, just like her inside.

 

The fight was big and the wounds that it left were even worst. So many bad things had been said to one another and she couldn’t help but think that maybe there was no solution, he was gone and wouldn’t comeback.

   

 Chaerin was lifeless with a blank expression while the makeup artist finished her work.

 

                  

***

 

      2ne1 was going to present at Yoo Hee-Yeol's Sketchbook program with their newest songs. They'd be singing all their songs a cappella. 

Chaerin sat and waited until the show was back from the commercials. In her head the fight was been replayed. The other members where talking amongst themselves about the songs they'd be singing.

"We'll start with this one then...arasso unnie?" Minzy said shaking Chaerin's left shoulder. "Uh? O-Okay..." Chaerin turned to Minzy trying a smile and looking down afterwards.

"Are you ok Chaerin-ah?" Bom said benting above Dara's lap whom was sit next to Chaerin so she could speak in a lower tone. "Hm, yeh unnie...I guess I'm a little tired..." Chaerin once again tried to smile.

    The girls knew about Jiyong and her but they didn't know about the problems they were going through or about the big fight they had in the previous day. For them, everything was perfect between "the Leader Couple" and she didn't wanted to ruin the image of perfect couple that she and Jiyong had because she didn't exactly know how to explain when everything started to collapse.


 **

 

    The show was back from the commercials and 2ne1 started their performance. During the whole thing Chaerin couldn't take her head off the fight and she was trying hard to keep herself together. "I don't wannna know! I'm tired of trying to understand you and explain myself to you!" Jiyong's words still lingering in her head. She shook the fight out of her mind and concentrated on singing.

    After two songs the show went back to the commercials and they took a small break so they'd be able to go to the restroom and drink some water. When the show was back they'd be singing just one more song before the talk show part begin. 

    The last song was 'Come Back Home', the title track of their new album. Chaerin was the responsible for the first part of the song. Because the song was something that she wanted to tell to Jiyong, she started to become nervous and tears were forming in the corner of her eyes.

     She took a deep breath and started. "One two three, you left me but I can hear you breathing from somewhere..." She looked down holding her mic beside her after her part and mumbled the other parts while the members sang. The scene of the fight was back to her head.

 

                                         

 

   ***



 

//FLASHBACK//

 

    Chaerin was in their apartment waiting until Jiyong was back from recording some stuff. She'd always stay up late with a bottle of wine while Jiyong didn't arrive.

"Chaerin-ah! I'm home..." Jiyong said closing the door after him. "Finally!" Chaerin said walking towards him and wrapping her arms around his neck. "I missed you my boo." She whispered in his ear and kissed him. "I missed you too..." He wrapped his arms around her waist and continued kissing her.

   
    Chaerin backed off a little to look at his face. "You look tired and hungry...I have something left from my dinner, want some?" She said letting him go and heading to the kitchen. "No...I'm fine." Jiyong said while taking his coat off and following her. "I'm just going to take a shower and then let's see how you can make me feel better..." Jiyong said pulling Chaerin to his embrace and giving her a peck on the lips. She smiled at him while he released her and headed to the bathroom.

   
    She was taking his coat and his bag to their closet when the screen of his cell phone lighted up inside his bag. "Oh, a message...let me see from who's this from..." She took his cell phone from inside his bag and placed both his coat and bag inside his wardrobe. Chaerin unlocked his cell phone and clicked on the link of messages. 'Kiko' was the person who sent the message and Chaerin knew who was she. Chaerin and Jiyong already had fought because of that same person some months ago because of a magazine's article saying that Jiyong and Kiko were in a relationship. Jiyong said that the magazine was only trying to call attention using his name and Chaerin forgot about it.

   
    Chaerin kept looking at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter