"...have you gone soft?"

Save Me From Myself

The last few lessons went by pretty quickly, although Kai didnt really understand most of what the teachers where saying.

 

"Wow thats some pretty hard , you be learning here" Kai moaned to Sehun.

 

"Well not really, but your some kid from the trash, you dropped out schooling" Sehun snickered back.

 

Kai put his arm round Sehuns neck, forcing into strangulation "Bastard, thats not my fault" Kai realesed his grip and him and Sehun burst into laughter. They were happy to be wih each other again.

 

"Do you want to walk home together?" Sehun asked "I kinda want to see that neighbourhood again."

 

"That would be... Holy crap, sorry sehun another time, I have to ing see the head teacher, he will kill me I I dont turn up."

 

"Oh, but you dont normally do as your told?"

 

"No I wouldn't,  but Sehun surely you must know? He's my father!"

 

“Holy smokes! I knew he seemed familiar!"

 

"Aha! You make me laugh, see you tommorow then?"

 

"Good luck, and see you"

 

Kai waved as he dashed out the classroom his bag hanging off one shoulder, Sehun smiled thinking to himself that he finally will have a good high school life.

 

Arriving at the head teacher’s office, Kai of course just went straight in and sat on the sofa again waiting for his dad.

 

"Pops your late?" Kai smiled as his dad walked in with a coffee.

 

"And you came in without permission again"

 

"Meh well, so whatcha want?"

 

"Ahh right yeah, how was your first day?"

 

"Its so hard, gunna take some time to get used too"

 

"Thats expected! Made any friends?"

 

"Well that student council president is quite up tight about rules and , his gay friend is vey open with his gayness. But on the brightside, Sehun is in ma class, you remember him dont ya?"

 

"Kim Jongin, dont use that language when your here, save that trash talk for your home! And yes I know, its why I put you in that class, so you had someone already."

 

"Oh aren’t you a caring dad. Is that it, can I go, I really need a ?"

 

"Dont be sarcastic with me, and yeah sure go home, dont mess about though, you’re a new person"

 

"Aye sir! Bye then" and wihout another word Kai dashed out the office and out the school, and immediately lit a cigarette.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Kyungsoo had no idea what came over him when he asked for Kai’s address. At the time Kyungsoo was curious to know more, somethig about Kai was alluring.

 

But as soon as he turned the corner that lead to the street Kai’s neighborhood he regretfully regretted his decision, he wanted to turn around, but his feet just continued to move.

 

The street was lined with trash and filth, hobo's sat outside every other shop. The stench burned Kyungsoo's nose making him want to puke.

 

"How can anyone live here?" He thought allowed.

 

"E...exuse ...me, do you have some change" Someone came up behind Kyungsoo and tapped him on the shoulder. Startled, Kyungsoo quickly appoloised saying he had no change and continued down the street.

 

He finally reached the main neighbourhood with the houses, and wasn’t much improvement, the house were shabby, all bungalows. He looked at the paper with the house number, and trying to inore the looks he was getting Kyungsoo traced the house numbers.

 

He finally stood outside Kais house, he felt a pang of sickness in his throat, it was such a horrible sight, to think people live here.

 

"Woah, woah, woah, look what we got here, ehhh" a voice from behind made Kyungsoo jump. "Well, well, well, isnt one of those snooty rich kids, come to laugh and make fun of us?"

 

Kyungsoo stuttered for words "ahh...urrr..n..no...umm"

 

"God damnit, speak!"

 

"Yah! Namjoon whats the fuss?"

 

"Nothing much, just scaring the out of this rich kid" he pointed to Kyungsoo who was almost bursting into tears from fright.

 

"Oh, how could you, look he's gunna cry, nawwwww" the second boy put his arm around Kyungsoo "you know you’re in the wrong place kiddo, but let me show you the way!"

 

"Ahh...n...nooo. I...m...here..to...to see... Jongin!" Kyungsoo managed to speak hoping he wouldnt have to be taken.

 

"Oh ho! Really! And what do you want with him, surely your not his lover? Didnt know he swung that way" the boys laughed.

 

"No, I’m the...student., president...of his...school!"

 

"School? Ahhhhh, you really shouldn't have come, if people like you get seen here, its not safe!"

 

"Yeah let us take you some place?"

 

No...really...im...im fine, ill just...go" Kyungsoo tried to leave but the boys stopped him.

 

"Dont think you can leave yet, you er, we aint finished."

 

Kyungsoo was dragged away by the boys to some allyway.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Man I really needed that !" Kai exclaimed, walking down the street to his house.

 

"Ahh kai, welcome back" some old lady called out

 

"Mmm im back!" He smiled and waved.

 

He checked out some girls that where hovering before making his way towards his house, but stopped when he heard some voices, he recognised two of them, his gang mates, but the third was quite and shaky.

 

"Must be out terrorizing the children again" Kai whispered to himself and spied on what was happening outside his house.

 

He immediately recognised the 3rd person when he saw his terriefied face. ", he’s got no brain that one!"

 

He wached as his mates where interigating him, and just as Kyungsoo tried to make his escape, the boys took him away.

 

"! Hes gunna get it bad, , hes a little er, I can’t leave him, dad will kill me, but sticking up for him, makes me look bad too! Aishhhhhh"

 

Back in the allyway the boys had Kyungsoo pinned to the wall. "You have a pretty face, let’s mess that up a bit shall we, teaches you to come here and ruin our pride?" The first boy punched kyungsoo directly in his left eye, whilst he secind boy kicked his sides.

 

"Namjoon! Yoongi?" A voice spoke out from the enterance, the boys turned their heads.

 

Ahh Kai, your back?"

 

"Whats going on here?"

 

"Oh him, hes from your school we figured he came to say to you!"

 

"Let me handle this, you leave"

 

"Oh kai, whats this? Have you gone soft? Before you would make sure he got sent to the hospital!"

 

" just go! GO!"

 

"Ooh someone’s pissed, let scram, don’t be turning into one of them, or you won’t live got it!" they laughed and the boys ran off.

 

"Kyungsoo are you alright?" Kai helped Kyungsoo to his feet

 

"Im...fine, im going home!"

 

"Wait, atleast let me treat your wounds, what will people say at your home? come on, my house is just there, lets go in."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know I know it's been awhile since I last updated, but been caught up with college work, Reviews of my art ork this week, waaaaa! 

I finally found some spare time to write lots of fanfic, so i should get some more written too.

Also i'm making sure to get my other one finished before halloween, waaa such a bad writer, given myself too much to do,

well thank you for being paitent and i hope you continue to enjoy this story :)

Thanks to those who subscribe, i love you :D