Chapter Two

Our Daddy Is An Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Two

While the twin's are with Block B (Minus B-Bomb): Soojin receives a call

Soojin was working hard, wanted to be home soon and have fun with the twins. It was only with them did she feel happy, that she could show her emotions. Even at work she only genuinely smile once in awhile.

Just as she was going to move onto the last of her paperwork she got a phone call. At first she didn't pick up because she didn't know the number. But when the person kept calling, she left her office and headed to the canteen to pick up.

"Hello, Park Soojin speaking."

"Jin Noona? It's me Jiho."

Soojin stood stunned for a second. She looked at her phone before putting it back to her ear. Why was Jiho calling her? She hadn't talked to him in almost 6 years. Why now?

"J-jiho-ah?" She stammered. Exiting the busy canteen and going to the toilet instead. Once there she locked the door so no one else could get in. "W-why are you calling?"

"Ah... Well you see..." Soojin could hear whisper's in the background. Just what was going on? It was then she heard someone shout. A shout that seemed horribly familiar. But, Minsoo was at home, right? Shaking her head she asked for Zico to hurry up as she was still at work.

"D-do... You by any chance have twins... But the names of Lee Minsoo... and Lee Minyoung?"

"WHAT?" Soojin growled, quickly exiting the bathroom she ran to her office and grabbed a pen a paper, leaving a note for her boss that she was leaving early because of the twins. Her boss was a lovely man anyway, he was one of her only new friends after all. Grabbing her coat, bag and keys she locked her office before heading out. "Why are my babies with you?"

"AH! So you do... Ok, they came here looking for Minhyuk-" Soojin cut him off.

"I don't give a about that , now where the are you?"

"S-seven S-seasons... I'll m-meet you at the back entrance... be quick... "

Without replying she hung up. Looking in the mirror she sorted out her clothing and make up.

Frowning she ran as fast as she could in the heels, after hailing a taxi she told him the address. Now all she had to do was wait. When she arrived she paid the driver and walked around te back of the company. There she saw Zico who looked gob-smacked when he saw her.

"Wher

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter