Chapter Three

Our Daddy Is An Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Three

Un-edited!!

A week after meeting Block B - Block B visit's Soojin while the Twin's are at Pre-school

Soojin sighed as she parked the car in the parking space. It had been a long week since the twin's visited Block B and everyday she was fidgety, wondering when they would suddenly pop by. Gathering her bag and coat she locked the car door before heading up to the apartment.

Once in the comfort of her home, she went about tidying the twins toy's and cleaning their rooms. After that was done she received a phone call.

"Hello, Park Soojin speaking." She mumbled.

"Hello, Jin Noona. It's Jiho, are the twin's there?" Soojin cocked her head. Why would he want to know if the twins were home?

"No, their at pre-school, why?"

"Good Good. We're coming over."

Before Soojin could reply the line went dead. Glaring at her phone, hoping Zico could feel her wrath she quickly ran to the bathroom and took a shower. Half an hour later she was washed, dried and dressed. Checking her outfit one more time she sighed.

Slipping her slipper's back on she wondered to the kitchen while pulling her mesh cardigan on. After making 8 cup's of coffee she set them all down in the living room just in time for the bell to ring. Walking to the front door she opened it with a sigh, only to glare when she noticed the 7th face.

"What the is he doing here?" She growled.

"I heard everything... I was there the other day. I was also the one to convince the boys to come see you." Minhyuk muttered, head hanging low.

"I see. Well then, you can all come in. But your to be gone the instant I'm called to the Pre-school." The 7 males looked at Soojin with confusion written on their face's but didn't utter a word as she pulled out 7 pairs of quest slippers before leaning against the wall and waiting for them. Once she closed the door they all followed her to the living room. "Take a seat." She sighed, gesturing to one of the leather sofas before heading back to the connected kitchen to make another cup of coffee, when she returned she sat on a chair opposite the boys and sighed once more. "So?" She spoke before taking a sip of her coffee.

"I'm a father?" Minhyuk whispered.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter