Chapter One

Our Daddy Is An Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter One

Soojin smiled to herself as she exited her work place. Walking down the road she stopped in front of a picture, it was an advertisement with Block B on it. Six of her old friends and her old lover. Frowning she turned her head and carried on walking to the convenience store where she brought that night's dinner.

When she got home she was greeted by silence. Cocking her head she called out for her twins, only to get sounds of banging from her room. Putting the shopping bag's on the counter she headed to her bedroom, where she found the twins looking through her old photo album - Of her and Minhyuk. Frowning she walked over and sighed.

"What are you doing?"

The two squealed, slammed the photo album closed and turned to their mother.

"S-sorry, Umma." They both bowed their heads in shame. Soojin sighed and took the photobook and opened it, old memories hitting her like a flood.

"Who's that Mummy?" Minyoung asked as she circled her arms around her mother neck while on her thumb.

"He's your father..." Soojin whispered.

"Oh?" Minsoo crawled onto his mother lap and looked at the picture in the book. "He looks like a playboy." He muttered. "OW!" Minsoo whaled when Soojin flicked his forehead.

"He was lovely. Minyoung is more like her father. Your more like me. Though you have his personality in some things. Like sleeping." Soojin chuckled as she pulled her daughter onto her lap as well. Slowly she flipped through the album. Some pictures almost brought her to tears.

"Why isn't daddy here?" Minyoung mumbled into her mothers neck.

"Daddy had a dream... That Dream was important to him, he had trained hard for it."

"What was his dream?" Minsoo asked, slightly interested.

"He wanted to be a singer... Dancer... An Idol..." Soojin frowned slightly. Looking at the picture of Her, Minhyuk, Yukwon and his girlfriend. "He didn't know about you two... He broke up with me to go after his dream..."

"Did he reach his dream?" Minyoung asked.

"Yes he did... He is still at it right now." Soojin kissed her daughters forehand.

"Really?" Minsoo asked. "Did you have a dream?"

"No." Soojin lied. She could tell her children she had a dream. They were smart for their age and she didn't want them to think she gave up anything because of them, no matter h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter