Prologue

Our Daddy Is An Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prologue

5 Year's ago : Lee Minhyuk (18) and Park Soojin (19)

 

Soojin smiled to herself as she waited for Minhyuk to arrive home. They lived in a simple apartment but it was big enough for the two of them, though most of the time she was there alone while Minhyuk was training at the company. You see, Minhyuk was training to become an idol. He loved to sing and dance and sometimes Soojin would join him, meaning she knew the people he was friends with. Soojin on the other hand was an internet model.

The two had meet each other in high school and hit it off almost instantly, they had been together for almost 4 years now and Soojin had some good news. That's why she was waiting for her loving boyfriend to arrive home.

The click of the doctor woke Soojin up from her day-dream. Smiling she stood up and made her way to the door where she was meet with a frowning Minhyuk. Her good news could wait.

"Baby, whats wrong?" She called to him as she walked over.

"Noona, I have some good news and some bad." Soojin stopped in front of him and nodded. "Let's go sit down." He said after removing his shoes, he walked past Soojin and entered the living room. Frowning slightly, Soojin followed behind her boyfriend. She had a gut feeling that something was about to go wrong. Trying to push the thought aside she sat on the sofa next to him and smiled slightly.

"So?"

"I'm Debuting..."

"...." Silence. Soojin smiled brightly and hugged Minhyuk. "That's Great! Why the long face? Aren't you happy? This is your dream!"

"...We have to break up..."

Soojin pulled away from Minhyuk, her eyes widened and hit the floor. "B-break up?" Minhyuk nodded, keeping his head down. "...Oh..." She mumbled, biting her lip to keep in the tears. "C-cant... Cant we keep the relationship a secret? You know... Like Yukwon is?"

"I'm sorry. I want to focus on this. I wont have time for you... It's for the best."

Soojin stared blankly at Minhyuk. This was his idea? He was the one breaking up, not the company? Tears welled up in her eyes. She was so shocked she didn't see Minhyuk getting up and heading toward's their bedroom to pack a few of his things. It wasn't until the front door opened that she snapped back to reality.

"P-please... don't leave me..." She cried out, grabbing Minhyuk's sleeve. "P-please..." Minhyuk just stared at her coldly before shrugging her off and walking out. "D-don't leave me.... D-don't leave us..." She muttered as she watched his figure disappear down the road.

 

9 month's Later: 9 Month' Pregnant

 

Soojin sighed and rubbed her baby bump. To be honest it had been lonely, she had no one to help her. She was scared she would end up like her mother - Who died giving birth to Soojin.

Then there was her father, he left before Soojin was born. This whole situation felt the same as her parents. Only she was having twins.

After Minhyuk left she also lost contact with everyone he trained with. They were all his close friends after all, so it was hard talking to them without Minhyuk being there or them talking about Minhyuk. None of them knew she was pregnant apart from her old friend childhood friend who worked at the same company Minhyuk was in. But he already promised not to say a word.

During her sixth month she moved to a bigger apartment. It had three bedroom's, a big kitchen and living room . She had pretty much got rid of anything she and Minhyuk had. Apart from one photo album. But that was buried deep in her closet because whenever she saw it she would burst into tears.

During her seventh month the doctor got a better view of the twins. He had asked if she wanted to know the Gender yet. But she still refused. She had refused since the fourth month. She wanted the gender to be a surprise.

At the moment she was already over the due date by a week, she was told it wasn't something odd and not to worry. But Soojin didn't listen. She wanted them out soon. She was tired. It wasn't fair.

Finally at nine months, two weeks and four days

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter