Eight

Black — Never Trust Anyone
The boys seems quiet usually what i read on fanfics there're like acting friendly then BOOM! They will fell in love. Jeez, so not my type lol jk. But seriously, no. Anyway, after homeroom, the usual Wednesday! First lesson? MATH. Not a big fan of math, well WHO LIKES THEM!?
The teacher , but ok, i'm still a little bit smart in math.. meh. Anyways, 40 minutes had passed, we are asked to do 10 questions from 3 excersise.. Can my live get any worse? Luckily, the questions are easy.. It's about Bearings and SinCosTan, it's the easiest thing ever! I want to collect my book to the teacher suddenly Suho tap my shoulder "hey uh.. what's your name- oh! Soojin, can you help me with this? i don't get it.." Well his face seems clueless, so i decided to help him. After my 2 minutes of my 'explaining' he gets it, i think he's just pretending TO NOT KNOW. So i go to the teachers desk and i don't ing know who, trip me in purpose. Oh well, isn't it the biggest ? Krystal Jung.
"oh i'm sorry Soojin i didn't see you there, i thought you are invinsible" She laughed her out, i just give her my poker aka my 'what-do-you-just-want-people's-ing-attention?' or should i say 'what-the-ing-hell-you-mother-of-!?' LUL! The rest of the class didn't laugh though.. HAHAHA IN YOUR FACE KEURISTAL!
"Huh? What are you saying Jung? I didn't really hear that.. Speak louder, honey.." i said that, and it made her disgust,
"Oh GOD! ARE YOU A LESBIAN!?" she shout as the the world hears what she just said, i reply
"what is i am? or what if i'm not?" i smirk, i totally win this debate!
"UGH! YOU ARE TOTALLY A LESBIAN! GET AWAY FREAK!" my smirk grew bigger
"if i'm really a lesbian, i would shut you up with my kisses" her face become pale as she begin to shout
"GO AWAY FROM ME AND MY GIRLS! I'M WARNING YOU! I DON'T WANT MY FRIEND TO GET YOUR LESBIAN COOTIES!" i gasp in my sarcastic tone ever
"WHAT IF YOUR FRIENDS GET MY SWEET LITTLE COOTIES!?" i look at her with my fake sweet eyes, as she scream on the top of her lungs,
"SHUT UP AND GO AWAY !" HAHAHA! With that she left the class, i shrug and go the teacher's desk, and give her my excersice book. The class isn't quiet as , it's noisy like hell. That's why when i and the debate no one hears, HAHA. I excuse myself to go to the toilet, i take the class' hallpass and go to the toilet, as i see someone in the corridor, making out, i stop almost near them and clear my throat, they are quite shocked. So they left? i laugh.
As i begin to go inside the toilet, i heard Krystal said in angry tone
"UGH! THAT , SOOJIN RUIN MY MOOD!"
"Maybe it's your fault.."
"IT'S TOTALLY HERS! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!"
"C'mon krys, this is high school, you can't kid around anymore..."
"Unnie, i'm not a kid. You can't just say that!"
"But have you seen your act infront of people? People thought you are the biggest in school, you know what that made me feel for my own sister to be mocked like that? I FEEL EMBARRASSED!"
"IF YOU ARE EMBARRASED, I'D RATHER NOT BE BORN AT ALL! RATHER I MADE YOUR LIFE MISERABLE!"
"Krys, it's not what i meant."
"I KNOW WHAT YOU MEANT JESSICA! YOU DON'T WANT ME TO LIVE RIGHT!? I EXCATLY KNEW WHAT YOU MEANT BY THAT!"
"OH KRYS DON'T ACT LIKE A CHILD NOW!"
"OH NOW YOU ARE SAYING THAT I'M A CHILD!? FINE! DO WHAT YOU WANT JESSICA! YOU, AND EVERYONE! I HATE YOU AND I HATE EVERYONE!"
"KRYS! HAVE YOU SEEN YOUR ACT INFRONT OF ME!? YOU ARE ACTING LIKE A REBELLIOS PERSON!"
"I DON'T CARE JESS! GO AWAY!"
with that convo ended, i lean on the wall as Krystal opened the door and run away, it seems she didn't saw me, the next is Jessica, she looked at Krystal run, as she begin to say
"i know you are listening to our convo. don't think i'm blind. sigh. Yes, Krystal is a big baby in the family, she's the childish of all, she hates you cause she's jealous of you"
"wait what the actual ? how come?"
"me too, don't know about that. i'll talk to her" i grap Jessica's hand
"no, i'll talk to her, Jess" she nod
"and btw i'm older than you"
"no Jess i am older" i chuckled and left her dumbfounded
Finally i found her, on the rooftop, do we even have a rooftop? IDC. Anway, she is standing infront if the rail, wa-wait.. IS SHE KILLING HERSELF!?
"KRYSTAL ING JUNG! WHAT THE ACTUAL MOTHERHELL ARE YOU DOING!?" i yelled
She looked at me with the tears following on her cheeks, oh come on don't cry now.
"Soo-Soojin.." she said choking cause she's crying, well duh.
"COME NOW, DON'T BE DUMB. DON'T DIE ON ME. I KNOW YOU ARE JEALOUS BUT REALLY!? WHAT ARE YOU JEALOUS OF ANYWAY!? I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING SPECIAL! NOW COME! I DON'T WANT TO SEE MY FRIEND DIE." oh c'mon. friend? Motherf.
"O-Okay.." OMG SHE OBEY ME! HAHAHA LIKE A DOG!! WOOF! WOOF! arhm. sorry. She isn't standing infront of the rail again HAHAHA! as much i wat her dead, i can't. Seeing her dead body falling from the rooftop it's like me killing her. OFC DUH. YOU CAN'T KILL YOUR ENEMY CAUSE IT'S NOT GOOD.
"T-thank you for saving and making me sane again."
i smile, "no prob." i was about to leave but Krystal hold my wrist.
"Why are you saving me? I mean i've been mean to you lately.." she mummble the last sentence, i smile again.
"it's not about how mean you are, it's about people's life, i don't want you to kill yourself cause you are jealous of me, doesn't seem legit isn't it"
she looked down, i just chuckle. "you can tell me anything that makes you uncomfortable." i pat her on the head.
-----------------------
i am back with new chaptie :) i'm sorry late update this 9th grade makes me busy as hell. Shootings, Interviews and stuff, lol i'm not an artist yet, this stuff are school's.. pls understand.. thank you :)