Four

Black — Never Trust Anyone
"Well it's late already, Soojin. You should sleep" her father said. "aww! but dad you haven't told me that whole thing!" Soojin half whine, her father her hair. "haha, maybe next time Soojin~ You have school the next day.." Soojin pouted "fine. But tomorrow you gotta tell me everything!" Her father laughed "okay, okay~"
 
{ the next day }
 
Soojin's P.O.V
 
Well, i was rethinking about yesterday. So i had a mother! She just left me, without anything.. Does she hated me? Does she thinks that i'm a burden to her? That kept me thinking all day, my friends kept asking why am i acting so weird lately. I didn't answer them, cause i don't want them to worry much and knew all of my family problem, i'll be burden to them.
So i decided to stay silent. Lunch time came up, my friends can't stop babbling about this new guy who'll come to this school and rumour has it that he's hot and rich. I don't want to know him and know his face though, not interested. Well don't look at me with what-the- face! I don't know why, those kind of guy is TOTALLY NOT my type, SORRY! So, let me continue.
My friends can't wait for this guy to come on the next day, they ask me if i were looking forward to see him, i just nod, if i shook my head my friend will think that later i'll flirt with him without their acknowlagement, so. Nothing intersting in my days, only me and my friends being a brat to the teachers at some lessons, hey! those teachers are losers and also their lessons ARE SO BORING, WHO CARES ABOUT CHINA ATTACKING RUSSIA? arhm i do actually BUT! it's not really important for life though, i do agree but meh. So i went home AND as usual my dad isn't home. Yes, yes, you guys knew that my dad is le famous 'PARK CHANYEOL' and yes, he's a writer and also a comedian! cool eh?
Anyway, as i was saying, i went home and dad isn't home. I went upstair to the attic, i want to find mom's stuff, and THERE IT IS! it lays there untouch, heh. More like unloved. ARHM. okay, i opened the chest and found mom's diary, wheew~ never thought she would ever wrote a diary, 2014 are such a lazy . So i opened her diary.
 
{ 02.08.14 }
 
it's my summer holiday, and i need to New Zealand with some friends, also finding drug dealers there. Father asked me to go there and search for that person. This feels like 21 jump street and 22 jump street! But i won't be attending schools, cause that would be LAAAME.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~
I closed the book with my eyes widen MY MOM IS A DETECTIVE!?
 

 hey there! i know this chapter is short but Soojin discovered that you AREEE a detective~ AND! also russian and chinese people don't get offended about the 'china attacking russia' i made it up, and it wasn't real, lol. i know my story but D: ENJOY YESSS, xx