Five

Black — Never Trust Anyone
Soojin's P.O.V
MY MOM IS A DETECTIVE!? WHY HASN'T DAD TOLD ME YET!! WHOAAA, MOM IS AWESOOOOME! i yelled at the back of my head. I began to open and read again.
{ 12.03.12 }
well, just realise that i WAS adopted, sad tho but meh who cares, at least my new step-father like her own daugther~ that's a good thing isn't it? HEH IT IS! Well, my step-father did told me about my biological parents, my father works for this man aka my step-father right now..
Well my step-father told me that my father died because he had to protect the president of America, cause the Russian tried to kill the president, my father knew well why the Russians wanted to kill the president cause Russia wanted the nuclear weapon from America, it's cold war all over again, incase you don't know there is this cold war between the Americans and the Russian, there is this thing called 'the arms race' it said that the more nuclear weapon you had, the stronger your country, my dad told the president, the president was shocked, and he ran away from his country to Indonesia, so the Russian wouldn't know where the president went.
Russian knew that the president ran away and the Russain knew well it was my dad's fault, so he chase after my dad, my dad survived being chased by the Russian but 2 years had passed, he met mom for the last 6 months that he had dated her, he married to her, and he got me.
Then he realise that my mom was a Russian spy and he had been killed by the Russians cause my mom also a spy, she pretended to be a normal woman, but she tried to engaged to my dad so the Russian could kill him slowly and painfully.
Damn Russians. Well my mom is a Russian spy, yes i do realise that my mom is a ing , before dad was killed and after dad had me, after their marriage around 3 months ago (so i was still 3 months old) he just knew that mom's a Russian spy, dad hurriedly brought me to his best friend aka my step-father right now, after he brought me to his best friend, he went home and wanted to kill mom, but it wad too late, he had been killed.
He also didn't want to let my mom knew where i was. So my step-father asked me if i wanted to continue my father step as a spy or detective, and i accepted. Even though i'm just 17 but I need to kill my mom for my dad's sake.
~~~~~~~~
I close the book, woah.. my grandma is really a . Jesus, i took me like 12 years to realise it! i'm 12 btw~ anyways, never thought mom would be this way! AWESOOOME! i began to open the book again.
{ 12.12.12 }
this is the day that I and Chanyeol got married, he had worked, and i was still in uni, yes yes i know.. i'm too young to take uni but hey! i'm the brightest one! even though i skipped class like twice, when i was in 2nd grade to 4th grade and 10th grade to 12th grade, whew it's hard though, but it's a good thing! so yeah here i am being a uni kid, a senior to be exact! Chanyeol and i met when i was a freshman with Luhan, Sehun and Kai. Luhan had to restart uni cause he had this kind of job that makes him restarting the uni, which made me curious, i tried to asked him but he didn't answer my question, that made me really curious.
~~~~~~~~
i skip the 2012 and move to 2014
{ 03.08.14 }
I had arrived at New Zealand, it's 11 pm now, aaaand my hotel is far away from the airport, ARGH. I won't tell you my hotel but it's a service hotel, hey! it's better then you pay $1000 for some stupid breakfast that you don't like and no stove for making the things i like, well it's a 3 star hotel but okay. Well i'm staying here cause i don't want him to know that i'm here to spy him.
~~~~~~~~~~~
whoa what. only this short!? and who is this 'him'? hm.. i wonder.. as i flip to the other page
{ 04.08.14 }
he stayed at xxxxx hotel. jeez, it's a 5 star ing hotel. Well, not that i'm poor or whatever but i just don't like fancy stuff. Well his journey today is just walking around Auckland,  i don't know what he's up too but i'm gonna find out.
just what i thought. he sell drugs, illegal drugs. it's like chocolate, it's sweet, addictive and killing, it's called sgurd.
Damn how can he do that? like through imigration? ckckck. He sold to many people in nz, luckily i brought my SLR camera (the quality of the camera is good so.) i took many photos of it and put it on my macbook and sent it to father. And what i heard tomorrow he's going to some places where Lord of the Rings filmed. I need to follow him, and find out.
{ 05.08.14 }
So he's going with some friends, there like 5 of them, damn. I could got killed by them! and i got no back up, great just great! anyways as i was saying, he went there with friends like 5 of them and they are using a mini van? lol idk. Yesterday i rent a car, and luckily HE is going somewhere too! with that i could follow him and his friends and see what he is up to.