One

Black — Never Trust Anyone
It was a rainy day, a teen who go out from her house and just standing there in the rain. She thought deeply, what's going on and who is that woman on the wall, is her father cheating? Her father always told her that her mom was going on a trip for 2 years, but she hadn't returned yet, she never met her mother before, that picture of a woman on the wall doesn't seem familiar with it. She met her in her dreams everytime, but she doesn't knows. She never dared to ask her father who is that woman, she ever asked once, but no reply from him.
 
"Soojin! What are you doing outside?! Get in the house this is instant!" her father called. She blanked out and didn't noticed that her father was calling her, "PARK SOOJIN!" that made her jump and look around her, she just noticed that her father called, "Ah, daddy. What's up?" her father looked at her with anger in his eyes "What's up?! What do you mean by that? Get in the house NOW!" Soojin was used to this, so she shrugged and get in. Her dad was nagging about something, that she doesn't want to hear it, ".... do you understand, Soojin?" she nodded but she blanked out when her father explain something uneccecary to her, then without her consiousness she asked "dad, who is that woman on our wall? Why is she there? Why haven't i met her before? Are you cheating on mom?" she asked too much questions that made her dad burst into tears, she didn't understand the situation at all, "dad? you okay?" it only made her father cried harder. "dad? is she my mother?" that made her father stopped crying and looked up at her daugther, he cupped her face "you look just like her when she was younger" tears flowing down her father's cheeks, Soojin touch her father's hand and push it away, "dad, please tell me what happen to her... i mean mom" her father wiped away his tears and explained "back in my days when i was a teen just like you..."
 
xxxxxxxxxxx
 
"Luhan!" you called him with a smile plastered in your face while waving to him, Chanyeol aka Luhan's best friend looked at you in distance, he had a huge crush on you since Luhan introduced you. Every woman in that school was chasing over Chanyeol but his eyes only land on you. 
"Oh, hey you!" Luhan smiled and waved at you. 
"So, Luhan.. what are you up to this June?" Luhan thought for a second and snapped his fingers "I'm going back to Beijing and finish my attendence at John Robert Powers" you thought for a second and you hit his shoulder "Yah! I'm going back too! So i won't missed it!" you pulled your tounge out, "aiyaa, you're going to miss me, aren't you?" Luhan pinched your cheeks, you pouted "Aniyo. I just don't want to miss the fun" he laughed and walked away with you.
 
Chanyeol knew you and Luhan's  background, You and Luhan was a transfered student from Beijing, China. You met him at a modelling agency called the famous 'John Robert Powers' he became closed to you and starting to liked you, in like 2 weeks, he confessed to you, you didn't accept him as your boyfriend because it's too fast, you just met him like in 2 weeks, you hardly know him, he was okay with it, but it didn't stop him for liking you. 2 years later, Luhan decided to take his career more seriously, so he decided to school in South Korea, before his depart, he told you that he would be studying there, you didn't want him to leave you alone, so you decided too that you would follow his steps and you did. He was a senior so he takes school faster than you. When Luhan was in South Korea, he met Chanyeol and his other friends, he became close to Chanyeol and start to talk about things, a year later you moved to South Korea to find Luhan and continue your study there, when you stepped in the school, Luhan gave you a trip all around the school and last but not least Luhan introduced you to his friends, and that's how you met Chanyeol.