Second Version

Arguments On Acting - A Vkook One Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is the second version. If this , I’m very, very sorry. Even me, as the author I prefer the first one even more but whatever it is, I hope you enjoy! :)

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

 

“You hardly even get rest.”

 

“But this is what I love to do!”

 

“God, Jungkook! How the hell can you love doing something that brings you here?!”, Taehyung couldn’t control his voice by now.

 

“Taehyung, slow down..”

 

“No, Jungkook. You don’t get my point. I don’t want you to keep on acting if it’s going on like this.”

 

“What, Taehyung?! No!”

 

“You are not acting from this day on.”

 

"Taehyung!"

 

"Did you forget-"

 

"What? Our fcking deal? Yes, I remember it!"

 

"Why the hell are you screaming?!"

 

"Because a btch is getting on my nerves!"

 

Taehyung's heart shattered to more than a million. Jungkook is mad, yes, really mad. But still, calling his own boyfriend a btch in front of him was simply the worst thing ever in a relationship. Taehyung stared at his boyfriend with eyes that was forming a glass layer, not letting out a single sound.

 

"Fck that deal. I am continuing to act! You want to break up? Then it's my pleasure to announce that you're just a dumb piece of sht in my point of view."

 

"I-.."

 

"Get out Taehyung! No one wants you!"

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Taehyung went back home with eyelids that was covering half of his eyeballs. He had about nine cups of Americano since he wasn't allowed to drink even though he's already legal.

 

The house was already dark but Hoseok was still in the living room, flipping through the group's twitter account. "H-Hyung.."

 

"Tae! Why are you back? Weren't you with Jungkook?"

 

"D-Don't say h-his name.."

 

"Kim Taehyung, what happened?", Hoseok asked as he pulled Taehyung's arm to come sit beside him.

 

"We broke up", Taehyung replied and immediately burst in tears. He wasn't able to keep everything in that long.

 

"Excuse me?!"

 

"Hoseok, we broke up. Jeon Jungkook and I, Kim Taehyung broke up."

 

"Taehyung, you're kiddi-"

 

"God, Hoseok! We fcking broke up!"

 

Hoseok stayed silent. Taehyung was flaming right now so it's better to just stay mute. "It's all because of a deal. A deal that I should have never agreed! A deal that broke me. A fcking deal that makes me.. useless."

 

"Taehyung, don't say that.."

 

"Hoseok, that deal broke us apart! Don't you fcking get it?!"

 

"Tae, I'm sure he doesn't mean it.."

 

"He was the one who asked me to leave, What can you say now?"

 

"It's just two more episodes and about two press conferences. Just give him permission.”

 

“Well, guess what? We broke up!”, Taehyung started raising his voice all over again.

 

“Tae, the others will wake up if you keep on screaming like this. Jungkook loves you. Trust me, he will come back.”

 

“N-..”

 

“Shut up and trust me!”

 

“Hyung..”

 

“Jungkook needs you, stupid! Shut up now. If it wasn’t because of you.. the drama wouldn’t be this successful.”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“You were the one cheers on Jungkook when he’s not okay.”

 

“But he will still continue since he’s doing what he loves.”

 

“Don’t be stupid, you were still there for Jungkook and encouraged him to continue.”

 

“Hyung, you’re making me confuse.”

 

“Taehyung, Jeon Jungkook wants you back!”

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jungkook stared at the ceiling and sighed. He shut his eyes and bit his tongue. “ Taehyung.”

 

“Nobody needs you.”

 

He shook his head and put all his energy to carry his arm, but he was weak and all the screams made him weaker. “Taehyung.. I miss you.”

 

A knock on the door was heard and Namjoon and Yoongi appeared. “Hyung..”

 

“What’s with the break up?”, Yoongi asked, immediately taking the seat beside the bed.

 

“I-I.. I didn’t mean it actually..”

 

“Taehyung is mad, you know?”, Namjoon added.

 

“Mad? Just mad?”

 

“What more do you expect?”

 

“H-Is he coming?”

 

“I don’t think so. I heard some deep screaming and of course it was Taehyung before we went out”, Namjoon shrugged.

 

“Jimin  just messaged me that him and Hoseok went out to get some fresh air. So, I don’t think he would come..”, Yoongi said with a softer tone so that Jungkook doesn’t freak out.

 

“Taehyung isn’t here so we’re going to sleep here tonight”, Namjoon informed but was answered with Jungkook shaking his head repeatedly.

 

“Let me be alone.. please..”

 

“But Jung-“

 

“Hyung please just let me recover from what I said. I’m going to discharge tomorrow. I’ll be fine.”

 

“But.. call us if you need anything. You know. Don’t make me worried, okay Jungkookie?”, Namjoon asked.

 

“Yes, hyung. I’m 18”, Jungkook teased and small smiled.

 

“I know, I was just joking”, Namjoon poked the younger’s cheek.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“But lastly I told him to leave.”

 

“That’s it? You didn’t call him back?”

 

“N-No

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter