First Version

Arguments On Acting - A Vkook One Shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The rain was going insane with the superbly bright lightning and the loudness of the thunder. The apartment was already dark with all the lights off, but there's still the sound of breaths and heartbeats. Taehyung was in the living room, lying on the couch with a stuffed lion in his hands.


Yeah, a stuff lion. That stuffed lion is far different than what you probably might think. It was bought from his boyfriend in a country Taehyung had always wanted to go. Jungkook bought it as a present to confess to the older and thank God Taehyung accepted it.


The long-clock chimed as a sign it was already 2:00 a.m. and there's still no sign of Jungkook. Taehyung sighed deeply and turned his body so he was facing the leaning side of the couch. Slowly he drifted off with the thought of how Jungkook is doing right now.


Being the Golden Maknae of a group is literally not even a touch near easy. It takes patience, skill, talent, hard work and every single positive thing that pops in your mind right now. Plus, now Jungkook has got this offer to act in a new drama but his dumb and idiotic hyungs stupidly agreed and fake signed the contract without any notice of the boy.


Jungkook has basically only two hours to rest; perhaps less than that. Eight hours of shooting, five hours of recording for their new mini album, four hours of practice and five hours of interviews or different schedules. That doesn't even include eating and bathing.


He has been doing this for almost three months. Eye bags? It's a lie if he doesn't have those. But here comes the use of make-up. With the help of his noona stylists, Jungkook would look a bit alive with the little jokes and teases they say. It's hard being the visual.


His throat always gets sore since the drama requires a lot of crying scenes. He doesn't even have enough time to have mouthful of drinking water. The main vocalist is always the problem. Food. Jungkook has to choose his food properly, and by properly it actually means he has to eat 1/3 of what he imagines could land in his grumbling stomach. Dancing has to point out weight and size too.


Rapping isn't always Jungkook's first choice. Not even playing the instruments. But his manager and hyungs keep on 'encouraging' (more like force) him to learn and do so. Someone just please let this boy rest.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------


An incredibly loud thunder and more glorious lightning shone through the window woke Taehyung. He tilted his head to the side and sat up quickly while his hands were trying to grip the couch's mattress. His breath got faster and his heartbeat was faster than ever. Where the hell is Jungkook?


A few minutes past by, the sound of keys clanging to each other were heard. One of the keys inserted the key hole and the door knob twisted. The door slowly opened and closed. Jungkook took a deep sigh before falling hard on the floor.


Taehyung quickly stood up and rushed to his boyfriend but his socks and the slippery floor didn't help a single bit. He had to crawl to Jungkook but it still took time so he just slid on his bum.


Jungkook cupped his own face as he softly sobbed. His soft breath and small hiccups were so heart soothing. Taehyung sat in front of Jungkook and held his soft skinned hands. Damn his temperature was hotter than an equator!


"Don't cry, sweetie", Taehyung whispered as he slowly pulled Jungkook's hands away. He was then replied with a sigh and a body on top of him, barely concious.


Taehyung panicked and turned Jungkook's body so his face was looking upwards. Taehyung shook the weak body but it only made Jungkook weaker from all the movement.


"T-Tae..", Jungkook called but his voice were barely hearable. His eyes slowly fluttered close.


"Jungkook, n-no..", Taehyung whispered as his cold fingers trail down his boyfriend's pale face.


"Hyung! Seokjin hyung! Jimin-ah!"

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------


The members already went back home since Taehyung volunteered to accompany Jungkook. He sat on a chair placed right next to the hospital bed as he took good care of the other. His too pale and weak. Far too weak to even move a finger. Around 8:00 a.m, Seokjin and Jimin came with some clothes and food for the both of them.


"You didn't sleep?", Jimin asked and pat Taehyung's shoulder.


"I can't. Seeing him like this makes me feel guilty", he answered as he softly squeezed Jungkook's cold and fragile palm, eyes not even budging away.


"Well the doctor said he's fine. He just needs a little rest, Tae. He'll wake up sooner or later", Seokjin ruffled the younger's helmet hair. Taehyung sighed and they had a little chat.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“You love him so much”, Jimin said.

 

“He’s my world”, Taehyung answered as he rubbed the back of Jungkook’s hand with his thumb.

 

“Jungkook’s lucky enough to have you”, Seokjin added.

 

“No, I’m the lucky one to have him”, Taehyung answered and looked up at his two hyungs.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Bye guys", he waved. "Send our regards to Jungkook as soon as he wakes up", Seokjin said and Jimin nodded before heading off.


"Jungkook, wake up", Taehyung said and hid his face beneath the bed sheets. He tilted his head to get a better view of his boyfriend. Jungkook smiled but his eyelid and waterline were still glued to each other.

 

“You’re awake..”, Taehyung whispered while straightening his body.

 

“I woke up since Jimin and Seokjin hyung came”, Jungkook chuckled as his eyes fluttered open.

 

“So you heard what we were discussing?”

 

“Let me guess, me.”

 

Taehyung chuckled as he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter