Welcoming Party

Asleep
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi looked at the catalogue of different contact lenses as the guys left her to shop for necessary things they'll need in the house. She peeked through her shades to get a better view of the colors. Suddenly, the old woman who owns the store tapped her arm.

"Here." She placed a pair of contact lenses in her hand. "It shows the true colors of your eyes when you want to."

Just then, from green and gray, her eyes turned into black. Surprised that she wasn't the only one who wasn't 'changed', Seulgi smiled at the old woman and accepted her offer. The color was indigo with traces of silver. She paid the old woman and exchanged a meaningful stare of a silent promise to never expose anyone's secrets.

After shopping for the necessary things she needed, Seulgi decided to look for the other guys.

 

π

 

"Hey, hyung. Let's just eat japchae tonight. Then let's invite the noonas and have a pool party." V suggested, shaking the pack of glass noodles at Namjoon.

"Fine. But you cook the japchae and we prepare the party, arasso?" V nodded and got back to getting the ingredients for his favorite food. Jin took charge of grilling barbeque and the others were also getting ingredients for whatever they will prepare.

"Yah, oppas!" BTS hid all the things they were hiding synchronized after hearing Seulgi. Namjoon pushed Suga to take Seulgi away before they all smiled at her.

"Hi, Seulgi-ah!" They all waved at her, tensed. Suga slung his arms around her shoulder and guided her the other way around.

"Let's leave those guys for now. Shopping with them is really boring." Sugar rolled his eyes at the guys and winked before Seulgi could even protest. When they were gone, the six boys sighed in relief.

"Okay. Back to work!"

 

π

 

Suga accompanied her to the female section of the department store. "You know, you should also need a swimwear, Seulgi-ah."

Seulgi thought about it and gave him a confused look. "You know. When we go to beaches or somewhere with water. Besides, I'd want to see you wear.. this." Suga raised a hanger of a two-piece black bikini as Seulgi laughed and punched his shoulder.

"ert!" Seulgi laughed and scanned the racks for a swimwear. When she finally found one, she immediately ran to the cashier and paid it before Suga could see what she bought. When she came back, Suga was flirting with the sales lady.

"Oh I think girls look great, whatever they wear... Even if they don't wear anything at all." Suga whispered the last sentence to the sales lady's ear that made Seulgi roll her eyes in irritation. The sales lady giggled and jokingly punched him in the shoulder. Suga laughed at her reaction before noticing the Seulgi who's back.

"Oh, my girl's here. Thanks, anyway. Bye." Suga turned his attention to Seulgi and they both walked away.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter