Keeping You

Asleep
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm so confused and this ty, not talking mouth is not helping me. Ugh.

I browsed through the hologram phone one of them handed to me to see what has actually occured. And holy , what the hell in the world happened? I flipped the page next as I loaded my self with information.

So they're not brothers but Quarter Borders who just happened to be grouped to each other and had to deal with each other's bull? And that the whole world is grouped into seven according to gender and age? Aside from all this information, I still can't believe it's the year 0001.

Sighing from exhaustion and confusion, I placed the phone on the coffee table as the hologram screen disappeared. They all looked at me in pity and I just looked at then blankly. Now what? Can they help me?

"Your eyes. They're.. black. I never thought I'd see a human with black eyes such as yours." I'd never thought I'd see a human with eyes such as yours, too.

"Honestly, Seulgi-yah. You look.. strange." I'm not the one strange! You are!

I hugged my knees and burried my face so I could cry at what's actually happening. Tears ran down as I fear for what's going to happen to me if they knew I still had memories of the past and cried harder as I remember my family, where they are now and if they still actually know me. I cried as they comforted me and patted my back. Forcing my voice, I looked at them.

"H-help.. Help M-me.."

 

 

I flipped photo books with Taehyung or V, as he wanted to be called. We looked at their smiling faces as they became the Boy Scouts of the Quarter Block. Their faces were smiling in winning faces as they receive badges and medals for being brave and strong enough to take the tests. 

"Here, being a boy scout meant money and fame. But we still have duties to do so that they'll continue supporting our needs. This is our job. Teenage boy students by day, Heroes by night." He said.

I smiled when I saw wacky faces of them in their uniforms and when I saw a photo of them with young kindergartners, posing the victory sign. I pointed to a photo of seven girls with them and V smiled a little with a reminiscing expression.

"They're our counterparts. Girl scouts of the Quarter Block. Sadly, they had been inactive after one of them died." V said, pointing at a beautiful face of a girl with long, scarlet hair. "Hwayoung noona was so brave."

I looked at her face and smiled sadly. It w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter