In Our Arms

Asleep
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

 

Seulgi woke up to the sound of shuffling and closing closet doors. When she opened her eyes, there standing was a god.

 

No, not really. Just Park Jimin and his god-like body structure exposed except the bottom part, no thanks to the towel wrapped around his waist. Seulgi looked at the boy with two wide eyes and as she traveled her sinful eyes to him, having thoughts like (a) 'wow, what a good morning' and (b) ', shouldn't I cover my eyes because this is clearly sinning?'. Jimin sensed that he was being stared and turned around to meet and greet the fully awakened sleeping beauty of the house.

"Oh. Good Morning, Seulgi-ah! I was just getting clothes from here, sorry for waking you up. Did you sleep well?" He smiled at her, pointing at the door of the stadium size-closet and Seulgi just returned it with a stiff smile before looking away because finally, it occurred to her that she shouldn't be looking at those yummy abs and biceps.

Jimin (finally) realized that he was just wearing a towel to cover himself and locked himself into the closet door to change. When he came back, Seulgi smiled and held her thumb up, writing at her notebook with "You look great."

"I know." Jimin winked and Seulgi silently scoffed at him. They both smiled as Jimin went near to her and ruffled her bed hair. "Come on. Let's eat breakfast."

 

The kitchen was filled by singing and dancing guys when they arrived. Jin, noticing her arrival, stopped the radio and waved at her looking embarrassed. The others did too as they greeted a shy 'good morning' to her. Laughing, Seulgi wrote at her notebook.

"You look like idiots. Haha"

They all laughed and sat down the table, happily eating the american breakfast Jungkook prepared.

 

π

 

"We'll leave now. You sure you'll be okay?" J-hope asked her, placing the new home slippers they got for her in front of her feet. She had been wearing his home slippers yesterday and to admit it, J-hope needed them badly. His feet had been aching within contact from the cold, hard floor, 16 hours straight last night.

The home slippers was pink with her name on it saying "SEULGI" in bold black letters. She can't deny the fact that she was touched. Her heart fluttered as she smiled gratefully at them for the umpteenth time since yesterday.

Seulgi nodded, wearing the home slippers to her feet. The boys bid their goodbyes to her and ruffled her hair before going to school. She watched them as their skateboards lifted off the ground and soon, the seven guys disappeared. Sighing happily, Seulgi closed the door and decided to take a bath.

 

A set of temporary towels, toothbrush, undergarments and some oversized clothes was prepared for her by J-hope already when she entered Taehyung's room and found the box with a piece of paper having her name on it.

Dear Seulgi,

These are just temporary until we can shop for your things on the weekends.

P.S. The undergarments are from Jiyeon noona. Trust me, I didn't look at them.

-J-Hope ^_^

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter