Chapter Four: As Good As You (NamKim)

Jinwoo's Special(Oneshot collection)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 4: As Good As You

*How Taehyun point out why nothing and nobody could be as good as Jinwoo*

(Special cameos: Seunghoon, Seungyoon, and Mino)

.

A/N: Okay, I might be a little early. But still... Anyway, thank you for the kind comments, the upvotes, and the subsribes ^_^ I love them sooooo much, you guys made my day... Sorry, I wanted to get more view (how greedy I am), so I'm going to change this story format to MEMBERS ONLY. But question is, how? If any of you know, please kindly tell me VIA the comment's box. I would tottaly appreciate that. But that is for now, HERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER (under the chapter 4 tag) OF JINWOO'S SPECIAL.

.

NOTE: THIS STORY WON'T END EXACTLY ON JINWOO'S BIRTHDAY. THIS COULD GO ON TIL OCTOBER.

.

.

.

 

For Nam Taehyun, there are some things that can make him comfortable, things that can make him in total peace.

 

First off, it's Music.

 

Yes, music is good. Music is beautiful. Music has a secret key to Taehyun's mind and heart, makes him enjoyed it everytime. The notes, the melody, the harmony, the pace, all the stuff that could be found in music. He loves music, especially the slow ones. The sad or lovely tones, slow music just fit him perfectly. He made up some good tracks of slow music, and he was quite proud of himself when not only himself enjoyed them. People are relaxing with his songs. Music is a big part of his life. Because without music, his life wouldn't be as it is now.

 

Silence.

 

Sometimes, he likes it quiet. Being quiet is gold, of course it is. There are times when he would be alone at the studio, or inside his room, completely doing nothing at all. Only enjoying the silence. Taehyun isn't exactly the type to be on a crowd. He prefer alone in silence.

 

The point is, Taehyun loves perfection, peace, silence, and artistic stuff. Anything good, perfect even, admirable, those are the things that Taehyun is totaly his style.

 

But still, nothing can be as good as Jinwoo.

 

Jinwoo can be as good as a picture on a frame. As good as a painting at a museum, a good song in an album, and the silence of an empty room. Jinwoo is a total perfection, that Taehyun believes the Gods has sent for him. Created for him. And he is thankful for that.

Jinwoo can be a good older brother, listening to all his problem. Jinwoo could be a loving father, posing as a hero to Taehyun. Jinwoo could be a perfect mother, loving and taking a good care of him with all his heart. And Jinwoo could be an adorable little brother, the one who can cheer him up, and the one Taehyun would stand up for.

 

   "You look so fluffy, Hyung..." With that sleepy yet lovely face, that puffy cheeks, that giant hoodie on, yes. Kim Jinwoo is indeed fluffy.

 

   "Hm? What are you doing, Hyunnie?" With a soft breath, Taehyun brings Jinwoo closer to a hug, "You makes me want to cuddle, Hyung..."

 

And then, there is this HukHuk kind of laugh. "Suit yourself, then"

 

Jinwoo is like a giant stuffed toy; making Taehyun want to cuddle with.

 

   "What perfume did you use, Hyung? I love it"

 

Jinwoo turned around with that adorable frowning fac

Please log in to read the full chapter